Why are things like taco and nachos so well accepted but churro is apparently too Mexican and always gets shitposted...

Why are things like taco and nachos so well accepted but churro is apparently too Mexican and always gets shitposted whenever mentioned?

Because in mexico you serve tortillas with every meal and thus criticizing tacos is criticizing virtually every mexican dish ever.
Nachos, on the other hand, aren't mexican at all.

I ate for for a month every mornings in mexico 10 years ago

its fucking dough covered in cinnamon sugar who gives a fuck

I really don't like churros, well, at least the ones made in my country, I have no idea what mexican churros taste like, the ones from my country taste like lard and when they get cold turn into cardboard

Whereas "chilaquilles" are eseentially the same exact thing, minus the hamburger meat and american cheeze

Churros are from Spain.

>WOW DOUGH AND CINNAMON IT'S SO GOOD

Stop

/thread

Honestly churros are probably not that special now that I think about it. I still love them though. I grew up in a neighborhood with a pretty strong mexican community so mangoes with chili powder and lime, chicharones, churros, horchata, tacos with some of the more unusual meats all seem like comfort food.

P.S. now that I think about it, the food you grow up with really affects your perception of the world. I grew up within walking distance of a Basque restaurant that served a bunch of rabbit dishes and I loved them as a kid. As an adult i've met chicks who say "Ew you eat bunnies, that's barbaric" fuck those people. Things can be cute and fluffy and also delicious.

Never seen anyone shitpost on a churro in my life

They got them at Costco. White people shop at Costco.

Wait, you guys don't fill your churros with dulce de leche?

churros are just fried dough, there's nothing special or magical about it. And churros are spanish not mexican. Wheat flour didn't come to mexico before the spanish arrived.

Are you kidding? Churros are GOAT.

I fill mine with Cow Tails.

>churros
>mexican
kek
Nothing gets my dick hard like pic related

Churros are great

Burger is just meat between buns
Steak is literally just meat
Pizza is just pasta with sauce and cheese on top

Hurr

They're just long doughnuts.

Poor Spaniards. Everyone thinks churros are Mexican.

I'm sure there's a chinese equivalent of this but I don't know how to spell it.

Here in Malaysia, we eat 'em with kaya (coconut-based green goodness) dipping sauce

They're obsessed with these in Tokyo. I bought one thinking it would be like an actual churro, but it was covered in salt. It was just a giant french fry. It was okay.

That was a pretzel.

I thought they were natively Spanish at least that's what my country believes.

Or are french fries tiny Japanese churros?

You mean you didn't read the sign before purchasing it? I'm sure it was in katakana too.

Everyone in the Spanish-speaking world hates Mexico. Literally every negative stereotype comes from them.

Since they are the most populous Spanish-speaking nation and located right next to the US, some Americans assume they are representative of the Spanish-speaker world when in reality they are the absolute worse possible example (along with Venezuela probably).

t. amerisudaca living in some hispanic suburb in the US

I've likely been to your ancestral country, as well as Mexico, and so far I've got a more favorable attitude towards Mexicans than most of the others

Maybe if you spent more time being a model minority and less time squabbling amongst yourselves you wouldn't have to worry so much about the image of the Spanish-speaking world. You're certainly not doing it any favors

t. flyover estadounidense who has never been to Spain

>t. Butthurt Chicano Mexican deflecting
I am an Uruguayan living in Argentina.
There are no people from my country in the USA, or from Southern South America in general.

Maybe if you spent some time assimilating to America and being proud that you live in the largest world economy instead of acting constantly butthurt and nationalistic about the shithole that expelled you (Mexico) then people would like you more.

Except I'm not Latino in any way. How does it feel to live in Argentina's anus? The chip on your shoulder must be so huge - you get lumped in with migrant workers first, then with Argies, because you literally have no national identity of your own.

You're basically the Jersey City of countries.

Migrant workers?
lel Uruguayans don't emigrate anywhere.
I'm here for study.

And when I travel to the States I can pass for a local buddy, we are the whitest country in the Americas at 88%.

You are extremely ignorant about demographics and geography which goes to back up my original point - some Americans just assume everything south of the border is like Mexico because you are too lazy to open an encyclopedia.

>Uruguayans don't emigrate anywhere
You can say that as many times as you want but it doesn't change the fact that you speak Spanish, therefore you are Mexican

>we are the whitest country
Pic related

See here's the thing - Uruguay doesn't matter, you even had to pick an image of BA because google image search returns images of an abandoned Blockbuster in Nevada when you try to look for pictures of Montevideo.

You are Mexican, and you are brown, and yet, I, and most Americans, prefer actual Mexicans over fake Argies because the food is better and they have a sense of humor.

>churros
>hated
Wat

>you speak Spanish, therefore you are Mexican

What a fucking moron...

>I got told, better ramp up the retardedness so I can claim I was being retarded on purpose later on

As dumb as it sounds he's got a point. You're giving people too much credit if you think they won't assume you're Mexican for speaking spanish or even have the chance or will to correct them.

t.migrant Mexican mooching off Argie culture

At what point does your country form a union with NZ to form the southern republic of irrelevant kid brother syndrome

>Hurr durr

>Giving Americans too much credit*

I went to a churro place in spain. It was 2 Euros for a dozen and a mug of their delicious chocolate. It was incredible.

Absolutely BTFO

>WOW MEAT IN BETWEEN BREAD SO GOOD
>WOW TOMATO SAUCE ON DOUGH SO GOOD
>WOW A DEAD COW SO GOOD
if you generalize anything it sounds stupid you fuckhead

Best churros I've ever had come from a chain restaurant here in Mexico City, El Portón. They tried taking them off the menu 2 years ago and people went apeshit.
Second best are from a vendor outside a bank in downtown Azcapotzalco (a northern burrough of the city).
Third best are white-chocolate covered churros from a stand in downtown Copenhagen, by the docks.

Hmm, yeah, those don't look very good. They're supposed to be fluffier and with a more uniform coating. But the second thing is true, as a general rule you never want to let churros go cold.

>Shit central American shitting on other Hispanics
As expected
Fuck Uruguay and all your neighboring countries

>food and cooking thread
>uruguay internet defence force comes along to screech autistically about his neighbours
Why is it always the smallest dogs that yap the most?

Lmfao, said no white American ever. Mexicunt culture is gross and spreads like a cancer, consuming everything in its wake. Mexican Spanish is a hideous, bastardization of the language spoken by these little brown, obese munchkins from southern Mexico with an army of their ugly little kids trailing behind them.

Mexico is a stain on the sometimes tragic beauty of Latin America. Assimilate or get the fuck out.

Don't listen to that retard.

Nah they're alright, I don't like churros tho, too sweet with that dulce de leche thing.

油條
The Portuguese stole the idea off the Chinese and the Spanish stole it off the Portuguese, and now here we are talking about "Mexican" churros.

churros are the only thing mexico makes that makes fucking sense. dough in cinnimon and sugar. Boring, but it makes sense. Literally everything else out of that country is mayo, cheese, corn, that weird candy/spice bullshit, and jalapenos. On EVERYTHING. Breakfast? Yup. Lunch? Yup, Dinner? Yup. Dessert? Yup. Fucking candy? Yup.

And they contain eggs and are a breakfast food

>being able to ejaculate chocolate.

Speaking of churros, I recently tried chocobanana since I kept hearing about it. The strong taste of chocolate completely covers the flavor of the banana, who's the fat fuck who came up with this?

>the brown monkey is trying to be a snob about his skin color
This is embarrassing, and you wonder why Hispanics have a certain reputation

Because it's disgusting. You might as well pour sugar and cinnamon on plain toast.

There is literally nothing special about churros

That's the point. It's an inexpensive dessert. Are churros expensive in your areas or something? They should be cheaper than donut holes per stick.

Sound like cultural appropriation. When will people learn?

I'm not that other guy. I'm a white American, retard.

They dont always have egg
t.abuela

t. irrelevant spic

cry more marica

>getting butthurt on behalf of a country you wish you were from
pathetic