Admit it . She is a dumb, STUPID person

Admit it . She is a dumb, STUPID person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otNYzQOuBLk&t=46s
youtu.be/otNYzQOuBLk?t=404
youtube.com/watch?v=egk2d4tK2Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-XZvgKguw
youtube.com/watch?v=SnSQEaiaBjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont know who it is but i bet you havent read les mis

Why women love victorian litt?

There is no way her puny brain even understood it.

It's pure and they are sluts

no, op, actually you are

Nice projection.

FUCK YO MAMA BIITCH

>woman is dumb
no shit sherlock

I mean I've read it and it's a really, really simplistic book with very little going on beneath the surface. All its dreary moralistic themes are thrown directly in your face. The only thing about it which could be called difficult is slogging through the sheer quantity of prose.

i fucking bet she doesn't read any of these books

sparknotes and makes these dumbass vids

What are you talking about? She comes across as a very intelligent and humble person.

>book is written by a frog
>victorian

flippy flop trilby

Dont you love it how frogmen on lit complain about women not being well read enough, but then turn around and whine about a teenage girl's tastes.

We have grown men and women on youtube who have hundreds of thousands of followers and only seem to read books written for middle schoolers. This girl at least seems to have a mostly genuine interest in literature.

> b-b-but she only reads victorian novels for women
Gotta start somewhere, and not everyone is autistic enough to fall for the start with the greeks meme

Carli is great. Also getting upset with women for having feminine taste is retarded. Not to say a woman can't appreciate something more masculine like McCarthy, but generally their interests will gravitate toward feminine art, and there's nothing wrong with that, especially if it's perfectly respectable stuff like she's reading.

Why the bait my nigga?

Who cares? If you are looking for intelligence, find a male friend. Women only need to have wide hips for giving birth and large breasts for feeding. This is the truth.

I just miss her so much. I've already watched her videos four times in the past several days. She's the most beautiful lady in the world and she has the voice of a fallen angel trying to seduce mankind. I love her.

You'll go out for a walk right now, my boy.

Carli Claire is a perfect 50s style catholic housewife, and you are an asshole.

She's the start of a new trend in young people. They reject the sexual hedonism and degeneracy of their parents and grandparents. They see the truth and wisdom in Catholic sexual ethics and want to live a life following Christ.

Join the movement.

I feel the unironic urge to protect Carli from all dangers and evils in this world. It's not even a sexual thing; she's certainly an attractive girl, very cute, but if she knocked on my door and asked me to date her right now I'd have to politely decline. I just can't view her in such a manner. What's come over me bros?

At least she read it in French.

We are ephebephiles now.

She's 18 tho.

>hur durr if you don't sleep with women who look 30 you are a pedophile or hebephile
When will Americlap fall? Their women are poisoning the world.

Are y'all niggas gonna katie this girl?

dang. thought she was like 20

>now
if you unironically like women over 25 sexually you should consult a psychiatrist about that gerontophilia,

but honestly women arent smart like men for a reason, they have a different purpose and thinking women should be judged in the same criteria as men is idiotic

this.
When did Veeky Forums turn into a bunch of pussies? Start harrassing her already, jesus christ.

pls don't

That's fucking boring as hell.

They're just bitter because women don't like them and do not want to fuck them. They need to tell themselves that this is because they're superior and not just creepy, smelly dudes without social skills.

Sign me up :3

She's better than Cliff.

Carli seems to have triggered a deep seated paternal instinct in a lot of anons. See:
Also
>le epic new KT memes XDDDDD can't wait to post this on /r/Veeky Forums xDDDD
You have to go back.

The mom is unstable. The kids are socially challenged from being home schooled. Leave this poor girl and her family alone. She has it hard enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=otNYzQOuBLk&t=46s

How rude. This is why no one likes you, user.

She's a young person.
All young people are dumb.

She'll read more and become smarter, hopefully.
Or remain a pleb like 90% of the world.

Were you such a genius after reading your first books?
Did you read Ulysses straight out of the womb?

not your personal army

>that cover

I literally can't buy a book with such an ugly cover. I would be completely unable of bringing it with me outside.

Child abuse at 6:45
youtu.be/otNYzQOuBLk?t=404
What state do they live in? One creeper user said that they're easy to find. Let's report this.

reminder that carli is not pure and not worth your attention

>Buying a hardback that isn't a solid color under a dust jacket.
Carli must burn. Do we know her address yet?

user, that dude is obviously, literally homo.

Why do ugly Veeky Forums boys harass girls?

(Other than this being the only way to ever interact with her, even if it means getting the cops called on you)

kek

Looks like her mom is crazy lol
Just look at her face when shes talking. Shes also mom of 8

She's so fucking CUTE!

That's just more proof she's a virgin.

How do you know that is her mom?

my peepee thinks she's awesome

Kill yourself.

>American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""cuisine"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""".

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What a literal meme.

kek

This. Women have different tastes, I'd say Carli's pretty aight. Other popular """booktubers""" are far worse

cause she appears in several of her mum's videos

youtube.com/watch?v=egk2d4tK2Nw

0:30 just look at how socially awkward they are wow

Do you think big brother sitting next to Carli is gay?

>catholic
probably

Man, that's depressing my dudes. It's like they gave up on everything and just accepted their fate. The neighbours or someone should tell the parents to chill out a little man.

The mom is really weird. She's overly obsessed/excited with budgeting and living an 'ordinary' life. If you asked her what her interests are she would probably say it is 'budgeting'.

There has to be some personal issues she isn't addressing deep down. What does Veeky Forums think is the problem (if any)? Does she perhaps just find an ordinary religious life fulfilling?

She has several, disgusting fetishes that she's constantly trying to not think of by obsessing over small, time consuming things. Such as her husband's penis.

>freud.jpg

How do you conclude she has disgusting fetishes from her videos?

Maybe he's talking about conflict of interests, ma dude. Religion and modern world shit. Maybe budgeting is the only thing she has any control over.

Christ... how did you autists find her mom?
Her mother is a common normie what don't you understand?
Also it makes sense she needs to be careful with budget, look how many kids she popped out of her vag. Don't forget they need to plan for the college scam.

Watch more than one of her videos. Its not normal to live that way and be frugal to that extent.

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-XZvgKguw

>normal
c'mon look at the anger and fury in the mom's eyes when Claire shows off her LOUIS VUITTON bag.

That Louis Vuitton bag is tearing that family apart

So many kids...I don't know I feel kinda bad for them.

suggest me one I'm not watching that shit

If anything this proves they can balance spending while purchasing quality.
Any anger there is jealousy of her daughter being young and having a tight vagina.

>ywn rape her little sister while Claire watches crying and screaming begging for you to stop

Pick any one.

>Its not normal to live that way and be frugal to that extent.
yes it is
parents in the middle class can either choose that one parent stays at home and become skint
or they can choose to both work, still be skint since they hire a nanny, with the addition that their children love more the nanny than them.

I think her mom is way hotter desu.

Claire looks nothing like her, even the little sister seems foreign.

Yes she does.

does someone follow her private instagram? post pics

Yeah

I never quite understood why but gay men usually have this very rigid, clearly tense posture. Like, how their shoulders and neck usually are, it's a bit unnerving actually, but that guy's definitely got it.

>Americans think it's okay to food their kids processed, discount food while spending money on Louis Vuitton bags

Just give her back to the indians boys, at least they don't feel compelled to carpet bomb whole countries because of FREEDOM

Poverty stricken consciousness.

Why would you breed her 8 times?

> this poor girl just wants to talk about things she likes in a video format to other readers

> internet virgins become obsessed with her, and have entire threads dedicated to a girl who probably just wants peace and quiet.

Holy shit

That is subtly creepy.

I can't imagine how controlling she is.

Clothing is really the worst invention of man. I'm sure after 8 kids her belly is busted as fuck, but she looks attractive in that dress.

More so, the clothing industry is made to flatter women. They mislead you to think that what's presented up top is also underneath. Now if a guy stuffed his shorts with a large dildo and wore padded armor / under clothing that made it look like he was ripped and the woman took off his clothes she would probably fly into a fit because she wasn't served what she was offered. But of course you can't make a sound if the breast and butt you saw were padded and pushed the fuck up.

The Greeks had the best ideas, you can't hide your body in ancient Greece.

>some cunt telling her to read Mein Kampf

Jesus, grow up.

this
>making 9gag jokes

>That fake American smile. Looks like she has had a seizure.

American people straight, bright white teeth freak me out.

You mean, correct posture?

Not only that, there's a certain uptightness about how they put themselve.s

>With my own money.

> internet virgins become obsessed with her, and have entire threads dedicated to a girl who probably just wants peace and quiet.

You say that like she's some old cat lady when she's only ~18 and extremely attractive. She wants attention. Theres no other possible explanation for women to be booktubers.

oh you retards feel bad for her now ehh? so now you know why I'm taking a road trip from toronto to Huston Texas so I can donate my entire library to this girl, so she can live a some what better life. if anyone knows her address hook it up. otherwise I will be heading straight to the place she practises ballet.

Her mom is like a real life Marge Simpson. She's obviously a nice person but still makes odd lifestyle choices.

why are you retards worried about the moms budgeting. in Canada we watch this show about psychopathic americans called extreme couponing. where these nut jobs just devote their lives to digging through trash in order to find coupons and then go shopping. it's the most fucked up show I've ever seen. Americans are terrifying

desu this

>yfw you live in the same city as Carli and have actually seen her in person at the auditorium during her ballet recitals

>yfw you have smelled her discount thrift store perfume as she walks past you in Barns & Noble

Watching this now: youtube.com/watch?v=SnSQEaiaBjA

What a fucking beautiful smile.