User, it's airport food time!

>user, it's airport food time!

In the unlikely situation of you guys also waiting for your flights, what do you snack on? For me, it's airport pizza.

Beer with a $5 shot.

Expensive world...

Cheez-its I packed in my carry-on and a bloody mary if I'm spoiling myself

nothing, I binge on 2000 calories of mac n cheese and bread sticks before any flights

always keeps me full so I don't have to buy shitty airplane/airport food

Buy a $6 bottle of water while wife goes to Starbucks and orders a $17 froca latte shitshow and muffin.

I usually stock up on water and wait for the in-flight meal (despite how shitty it may be, hoping they have a vegetarian pasta option). Otherwise you'll find me at the airport bar getting smashed on draft beers and making conversation with other drunk people exchanging travel plans and stories.

I enjoy getting full english breakfasts or fish n chips when i'm going through heathrow but only if i'm really hungry. Besides that, McDonald's is a treat/safe bet compared to airline foods so I get that instead

Landvetter fag

Go to McDonalds and order myself a McChicken

But for real, usually just a beer. Always Max @ Landvetter dock.

Sounds like you live an interesting life

If you're in Chicago get an Italian beef sandwich

no

>O'Hare
I'd rather kill myself than spend time there desu

7-11 hot dogger, wedges, and a gulp. Good shit, and it's only 4 bucks.

Nothing. I won't even open my mouth. Fucking sick people everywhere every time I fucking fly.

Whatever charcuterie/cheese is on the go in the lounge, and an inevitably shit beer. Sometimes soup if it's a good one that day, and depending on location.

You know you could always go a day without food. I wouldn't pay for the overpriced airport food.

I would just eat a bunch before leaving if it was going to bother me that much though.

fatass

Anorexia Saurus Rex :^]

That looks really familiar? Is it Kastrup?

I try to avoid airport food because of the price. Try to bring a sandwich and eat it before checkin.
Alwways bring a couple empty bottles in the carryon and fill them with water from the restrooms after the security check. I'm not paying five goddamn Euros for a pint of water.
If I have to I just get a sandwich or McDonalds/Burger King if it's there. Not looking to get adventurous in a damn airport.

>flying commercial with the common rabble

$10 yogurts. usually 3 or 4