Have any of you ever participated in an eating contest? How did you fair?

Have any of you ever participated in an eating contest? How did you fair?

Joey Chestnut once again kept his title of World Champion hot dog eater this 4th of July by gulfing down 72 hot dogs, which nutrion wise is

forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2017/07/05/joey-chestnuts-nathans-hot-dog-eating-win-heres-how-many-calories-etc/

>Calories: 11,520, .
>Total Fat: 1,080 grams (g) which is 1656% the recommended daily limit
>Saturated Fat: 432 g which is 2160% the recommended daily limit
>Cholesterol: 2,160 milligrams (mg) which is 720% the recommended daily limit,
>Sodium: 39,600 mg which is 1656% the recommended daily limit
>Protein: 432 g,

How and why are most eating champions so thin, I mean surely they practice which means they eat quite a bit. I would expect the eating champs to all be land whales?

Also do you think this Joey Chestnut fellow is gay since ya know he is so talented at throating hot dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/15/amou-haji-iran-hasnt-bathed-60-years_n_4602936.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>How and why are most eating champions so thin
They throw up the food after the contest.

Why did Matt Stonie have such a poor showing?

>Also do you think this Joey Chestnut fellow is gay since ya know he is so talented at throating hot dogs?

That Japanese guy who was champion sure is.

Isn't that going to come back to haunt them later in life from all that stomach acide in their throat? I mean isn't life as an old person gonna suck for them?

>I mean isn't life as an old person gonna suck for them?

For all of us, user.

Tell that to Sean Connery or Ian Mckellan.

Or Geroge Takei for that matter, that fucker is old but looks and talks like a man in his 30's.

Dude.

You see them at the peak of their day with makeup on. Being old is rough.

Fuck Takei. He does not look in his thirties, you teenager. Look at Shatner instead. He is like 86 or 87.

Throwing up once every couple months or whatever after contests wouldn't have any long term consequences

they are thin because fat cells take up space for the stomach to expand. the less fat stored in you the more your stomach can expand. joey can expand his stomach to over 400% of its normal size.

Awww, I've heard that technically they could give men wombs so they could carry babies, however the baby would have to be born by secerian because you can't birth a baby out your dick or butt hole.

I bet he would make a great surrogate father to carry babies with all that space.

in some of matt stonies videos you can see his stomach bulging out of his abdomen. most men probably could handle the expansion of a baby inside of them since it would just stretch out the skin and push other organs around akin to a inflating food stomach.

>Shatner
I saw him on a bad reality tv show and he couldn't walk 100 feet without having to sit down and catch his breath

I'm 30 and I can't to that without taking a breather.

Tell that to Amou Haji, he's over 80 and lives in the mountains and independently and he's as healthy as an ox. He claims the secret to his long life is that he doesn't bathe, and he hasn't bathed in 60 years. He believes bathing is unhealthy and shortens life expectancy. He also swears by eating rotten porcupine and smoking animal feces out of a pipe. That's his secret to long living....

huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/15/amou-haji-iran-hasnt-bathed-60-years_n_4602936.html

Oh my!

I won a fresh jalapeno eating contest in uni once. NEVER again. I had burning diarrhea for a week. I learned my lesson the hard way.

>be me
>live in small town Arkansas
>not much in town
>new Pizza place opens
>promotional Pizza eating contest
>$20 to enter
>winner gets $100 gift certificate
>enter contest
>held at 1pm
>show up drunk
>eat 6 16" pepperoni pizzas
>ask for a seventh
>they can't cook pizza fast enough for the 30+ contestants
>pass out waiting for pie
>still win by 3 whole pies
>mfw

Do you exclusively communicate in memes? I've been using Veeky Forums since before /r9k/ and /new/ were made. Even so, I don't see why how long I've been here would affect anything in this conversation. I'm guessing you just don't have anything to actually say about the topic because you haven't had any sort of fine dining food, so you take the sour grapes approach and lace your posts with bullshit to look so hands off and confident to others.

Nobody cares about the appearance of an anonymous poster on the internet except for the poster themselves.

At least be honest with me and admit whether or not you've actually had experience with the topic. It's not like I'm going to find you in real life and stick a scarlet letter to you.

what an unfortunate name

I'd rather bathe and die younger than live like that fucker.

Why?

He's one of the few people left on earth who have a trully great life. Not dependent on corporate feeding and watering stations, constant babble from from media and internet or a state spooning out doses of pseudo-freedom. That fucker is free.

you're welcome to join him

I think all of Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums as a whole should join him and make a communal society with him as our leader and teacher following in his foot steps.

It's probably all the cocks he's been swallowing. Heard he treats it like a coney island hotdog eating contest

Impressive.

I once ate a 4lb burger 12" inches wide, not a contest, just a burger at a fair. So much fucking food