I have to make dinner for my GF's parents

I have to make dinner for my GF's parents

Should I marinate the chips in BBQ sauce or Jerk sauce?

I've never had jerk sauce so I'm not sure

>marinate the chips[sic]
What the fuck is wrong with you

>marinate the chips.
What did he mean by this?

Alright the '''''pohtaytoh frahhhs" as you would call them

Why are you marinating them, you goddamn mongoloid?

To enhance the taste? spastic

Enjoy your soggy limp fries

Enjoy your tasteless artsy shit

>Marinating chips
>Jerk sauce

If you insist on marinating fucking chips just use jerk spices you fucking jerk.

Marinating potatoes for fries is a thing, despite what everyone says. But it's not for amateurs, you'll just fuck it up. Keep it simple stupid.

Nice bait

You don't marinate fries (chips), you brine them. You can also quick-ferment them, but not marinate. Marinades are usually made with a mixture of oil and vinegar/other acid as a base, and that's not going to result in a good crisp, fluffy fry. You can brine them in a salt brine for a few hours, and that will help make them tasty, crispy, and delicious, but then add the jerk or bbq seasoning after they've cooked.

I did it and ended up using a paint brush to apply it 20 minutes before they were done cooking

Came out fine and crispy

I used this

tell us EXACTLY what the parent's say about the chips. Don't bait them until talking about it (baiting compliment for your cooking is very poor etiquette) just wait and tell us what they say.

And be honest; you know full well they won't say anything because who gives a fuck about marinating chips

They liked them

Very peppery

doesn't sound like a compliment

Your grand parends don't want to taste neither BBQ sauce nor Jerk sauce.

Just give them god damn regular chips.

You goddamn retards never seem to understand that some people don't care for your "experimenting" with retarded foods.

Are try shitskins?

>grand parents

100% Anglo Saxon

So, yes

That's not marinating, that's glazing.

in that case i don't believe they liked jerk chips then.

>brushed 20 minutes before cooking
>marinating

Shiggy diggy Doo

No seriously, enjoy you soggy disappointments (not just yourself). Make multiple sauces for side dipping you dumb fag.