Americans can't make che-

>Americans can't make che-

no one said they cant. they just don't. their customers simply do not demand any.

This, same with beer.

Is that diarrhea?

>have a liquid
>turn it solid
>try to get it as liquid as possible again
cheese logic

nice bait
america has the best craft beer in the world

>craft beer
Laughingwhores.gif

That's exactly the point. They can make good beer but only some hipster faggots actually care.

90% drink that Microbrew piss.

>a long time ago water was unclean and very unsafe to drink
>people started making beer as a way to preserve their water
>the flavor was not intentionally developed, it's simply the result of using the cereal grains they had available during the fermentation process
>the bitter unpleasant taste of the brew was a small price to pay for being able to safely hydrate yourself
>fast forward to today and people are still drinking beer and pretending they like it even though nobody actually does
>worse yet they even drink it for the purpose of getting drunk when there are thousands of other options that will get you drunker much more easily

>pretending they like it even though nobody actually does

its true, it take a lot of drinking beer before it starts to not taste absolutely repulsive.
and it never tastes good mind you, but you are conditioning yourself psychologically. Since you have had so much of it the terrible flavor isn't as jarring as it once was

you continue to drink because of 2 reasons only
1 its a socialization tool, everyone else drinks it, so you drink it to fit in. You aren't enjoying your drink, you are enjoying being part of the group so drinking beer now gives you a pleasure response because your lizard brain thinks its socializing

reason 2, you have an alcohol problem. so again you are getting a pleasure response not because of the flavor but because your body associates that flavor with getting an injection of alcohol into the system, so it's getting primed and ready for it. The same way a first sip of coffee wakes you up even though the caffeine hasn't hit yet, or the first bite of food satiates your hunger pains.

the reason you might think you like beer is one or both of those reasons.

Yeah sure it's all brainwashing. Do you enjoy your little retarded delusion?

walk around the bar looking at empty beer bottles, you will find most of them still have beer inside them.
Why would someone leave a bottle containing this expensive and delicious elixir behind?
because their social group moved on, they have no reason to finish it now that socialization is over.

how many times did you spit out that occasional sip of daddys beer before you managed to swallow it? why is that even a cliche? because it doesn't taste good is why

Now I imagine some neckbeard Veeky Forums autist roaming around checking beer bottles.

>taste-let spouting absolute drivel
The first time I tasted a Weihenstephaner I immediately asked for another. Checkmate.

same as everybody just pretends to like smoked, pickled, cured, fermented,...

Did you know that Budweiser is very popular overseas? Also, Bud Light is pretty much the no.1 beer among Mexicans.

come on now, don't lie on the internet man. Just liberate yourself from social pressures

This is factually incorrect, old beer wasn't even bitter.

The actual Budweiser tastes a million times better.

>tfw I'm in Montréal since 2 months and I'm still struggling to find a good cheese at reasonable price.
I can't stand cheddar anymore...

But they sure have some very nice beers around here.

I like Budweiser. 9 times out of 10 I'll go with something else if there is another option, but Budweiser is a very good beer. Anyone who says otherwise is a fag.

Lol, this again. Who the fuck tells you this, oh yes an American judge at an American beer Festival consisting of American beer.

but you've never tired a craft beer that wasn't American

I wouldn't argue if you just said that you think Bud is a good beer, but saying it's a VERY good beer is shitty bait.

Try harder next time.

>9 times out of 10 I'll go with something else if there is another option
>but Budweiser is a very good beer
So you're saying you prefer almost any other beer but Budweiser is very good?

>So you're saying you prefer almost any other beer but Budweiser is very good?

Yes

This level of delusion is sad

What people don't understand is that the US is basically two countries: flyover and city. In flyover land, and for poor people in the city, yeah, they eat a lot of pasteurized processed "cheese food" type stuff.

But for the middle class and up in cities and in the vicinity of cities, a lot of them are going to specialty markets and even a lot of grocery stores in such neighborhoods now carry large lines of "good" cheese of the sort that some Europeans think we don't have.

Kinda true, but not really.

There are a great many cheeses you cannot get in the US because of a Federal law banning the import of unpasteurized cheeses aged less than 60 days.

Also, I am fortunate enough to live near a very good cheese shop here in the US. Well, very good by US standards. But compared to a low tier cheese shop in a small European city it's nowhere near as good.

If anyone knows where to find pic related type of cheese shop in the US then please advise.

>banning...unpasteurized cheeses aged less than 60 days

Which sucks, but that still leaves a whole lot of other cheeses to choose from. Maybe not the exact cheese from Europe that has been imported, but one made domestically using a very similar or identical process. I can buy raw goat milk at the supermarket so I'm pretty sure I can get raw cheese locally, too.

They brew different recipes for different regions but it's the exact same brew? Sounds like bullshit.

i have to say unpasturised stilton during a uk trip was one of my best food experiences ever

Luckily we can get that in the US. Stilton is aged for a minimum of 9 weeks, usually closer to 12, so it's old enough to be legal to import.

that place clearly is in france, not in america

Yes, that was my point. I live in America. I want to find a cheese shop as good as the French one I posted a pic of.

USA back to back to back to back superbowl champs baby

oh sorry, I thought the pic was an example of the shops mentioned in

not the unpasteurized stuff tho............and the flavour difference is night and day

It's true, they really can't.
No one outside of america has heard of or cares about American cheeses.

Craft beer lol.
Hillbilly's wine

so things like brussel sprouts, oysters, tomatoes etc. are all actually bad and we were just conditioned right?

also people leave beer behind because it goes flat

enjoy your powerless governments, fags

What gave you that impression? The muzzie behind the counter?

>how many times did you spit out that occasional sip of daddys beer

Uh, never? I liked it from the time I had my first sip @ 8 years old. And he was drinking adjunct pisswater. It's improved dramatically and people that like beer are in heaven right now with the vast array of choices. Life for a beer drinker couldn't be better.

>add a ton of hops to beer

Hurr look we made best craft beer in the world

>obstructs your way

Do they have cheddar?

beer is sweet, hops are added to balance out the sweetness, it has nothing to do with whatever make-believe history you just posted

>things have to be sweet to enjoy them
(you)

>he thinks all craft is IPAs
>his taste is too shit to enjoy IPAs

But I do like IPA, I made a homebrew IPA this morning.

budweiser is belgian

Nah man i dont drink beer but i have drinken beer as a last resort to get intoxicated. Those canned ones are pee pee, but one time i had this fancy bottled one and it was absolutely delicious. I could still taste the alcohol but the flavor was just so good i could not believe my tastebuds

>modelo

>being so buttdevastated you have to bring meme politics to a food & cooking board.

Pathetic, even for an amerifat.

>they just don't.

t. Never been to America. Wisconsin beats the shit out of France's cheese. Only other place I've had cheese that was nearly as good as from Wisconsin, was cheese from Italy.

>tripfag says something retarded
Like clockwork.

No. Budweiser was purchased by a Belgian company due to its popularity in the global market. Budweiser has been the best-selling beer in the UK for years, which is why the Beljews moved in on it.

>all cheese in America is processed Kraft sing-

What part of Mexico are you thinking the entire mexican population lives in?

What a pleb.

>make a thread about cheese
>everyone shitposts about beer

It's pretty much the only food/beverage related thing that Americans are unambiguously good at, so inevitably if comparisons start being made between America's abysmally bad standards for other stuff (particularly cheese, wine, and bread, but also other things), insecure clappys from Wisconsin will start raving about beer and "at least we're not the south"

>He thinks that Americlaps are better than us at making cheese

That's a nice looking 'go 'za

>people started making beer as a way to preserve their water
Stop spreading misinformation. This is a myth and has been busted.

Do some research

nuh uh! also spicy food is common in hot countries because it kills germs. I saw it on leddit!

The commercial vehicle outside has a French license plate. And I don't think they do cross-atlantic deliveries via roll-on-roll-off ferry boats now, Watson.

But you're not good at beer.

This is bullshit. Water became unsafe to drink relatively recently and only in big urban centers. Besides any fermented drink with enough alcohol to keep the water clean would dehydrate you.

Yea

I've seen the nicer neighborhoods, the quality of the streets and restaurants around the area is awesome

But yea, they pay a shit ton in taxes to live in those areas...

wtf are you talking about, there's always been a chance of getting cholera from animal shit

>no one said they cant
Besides the regular shitposters who think or play stupid and pretend to think that all american cheese is super-processed fake "cheese" slices.

>Bud Light is pretty much the no.1 beer among Mexicans.
source: the slimy depths of your own ass

Yes the unpasteurized that stuff. That's exactly what the user you're replying to was talking about, that unpasteurized cheeses require a minimum period of aging and stilton generally meets that minimum just as a result of how it's made.
lrn 2 read nigger.

Discuss

Decent, not amazing. I am not really big on pasteurized cow cheeses. Too bland. If it has to be pasteurized, other animals are more fun.

>American
What's do discuss, it's shit.

I used to work in a liquor store; Mexicans bought Modelo 90% of the time and if they didn't buy that, they bought Coors Light if they were on a budget.

As much as everyone likes shitting on Budweiser, it is actually a difficult style of beer to make.
Off tastes really have nowhere to hide in a beer like Budweiser.
It's bland and boring as all hell but there is nothing offensive about it.

This shit right here

t. Never been to any country in Europe

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.
What an idiot.

shit tier bait

Not that user but wisconson literally does regularly beat euros at cheese competitions.
Stay mad and obsessed.

>Make sure the ash is Californian Mike.

They can only beat European cheeses at American competitions.
Really gets those neurons firing.
Stay deluded

Source.

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Hello there my name is Mike, ash purchaser from the cypress grove cheese company , just enquiring into the ash you have for sale, is it Californian?

Anger, the post.

Beer was heavily utilized in places like England, where a stone laborer would often consume more than 3,000 calories a day from beer alone. It provided calories to ward off hunger, kept them hydrated etc and was very weak in alcohol content.

where is it? my monitor is covered in cum its hard to see

And those taxes afford them things like roads, libraries, public transit, education, healthcare, things rednecks that don't need no learndin' nor none o' them uppity doc-tors don't care about.

I gladly pay higher taxes if it means being in civilization instead of the sticks.

Budweiser in yurop tends not to be the American macroswill, but a pilsner brewed in the Budweis region. Burgerweiser bought the rights to the name during WWII

shut the fuck up you uncultured swine you wouldnt recognize good taste if your mom told you

delicious fake cheese

>made from rice
>great beer

Lots of people like Justin Bieber – doesn't mean he makes good music.

I can't even be bothered to answer the "you're pretending to like beer" anons because I'm too busy indulging my masochism with Hoegaarden.