What do you order when you go to get Bubble Tea?

What do you order when you go to get Bubble Tea?

Other urls found in this thread:

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download;jsessionid=8DF65D918D1354DB4B5B68D4EF8CF0F4?doi=10.1.1.383.902&rep=rep1&type=pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a gun, then kms

Usually taro. Honeydew is good too.

Whatever is cheapest on the menu, because I'm ordering something just to be polite

I'm not a 14 year old girl.

usually green tea or milk tea if they have raspberry I'll hit that or lychee/rose

depends if you have a 'we sell bubble tea as a side to our shitty american wapanese food ' or an actual bubble tea shop.

Milk tea.

I wish you were

green tea with half the sugar, regular ice, tapioca balls and grass jelly.

Directions to the nearest Wendy's

Only true choices.

Taro is the best

Came here to post this. Who the fuck wants to chew tasteless gelatin while they drink their tea?

>Who the fuck wants to chew tasteless gelatin while they drink their tea?

Nobody. If the sinkers aren't tasty then someone fucked up.

I'm not an asian or a californian, so I've never had one

Fuck, I live in flyover central and there are 3 places in town that sell those.

Where do you live, Antarctica?

no, fuck you, why would anyone want to live in that frozen ass wasteland? that's stupid, and even if I did live in Antarctica, why does it matter that I live there?

I never said you wanted to live there. My point was that if it's easily found even in flyoverville then you must live somewhere that's even worse of a culinary wasteland. I was asking where you lived because I found it shocking that you thought only Asia or California has bubble tea.

Regular tapioca pearls in regula jasmine black milk tea with less sugar, less ice

fucking lol

I've never had bubble tea

>why would anyone want to live in that frozen ass wasteland
Climate and geological history research

>why does it matter that I live there
because then it'd make sense if you couldn't find bubble tea

You live in Antarctica, don't you?

>Living in Florence
>Live in Chinatown
>Bubble Tea next door
>Order a Milk Oolong with bubble
>Can only have Milk Oolong without the bubble

What the fuck why

>Research
Cute.

>climate change denial
Oh, sweetie....

Who said anything about denying climate change? You sure jump to some funny conclusions.

I have to say, I really hate bubble tea.
It's too sweet, and the tea taste is always shit.

lib emotions are a fragile and quick tempered thing

>climate doesnt regularly change
>the ice age didnt happen
>subsequent warming was totally fine
It's just a tactic to sell 'organic' materials. c'mon user you should know that

>it's just tea tee hee
>why i am so fat :((

Bubble tea and Starbucks are successful because they enable users to lie to themselves about it.

thats not why they are successful at all. like not even close

Fresh blended taro and if you get anything else you're a fucking faggot.

member when man caused the melting of the Wisconsin Episode glaciation?
I member.

>The earth has gradually warmed/cooled before over hundreds of thousands of years, therefore seeing sudden rise in average temps and sea levels over decades, IE warm thousands of times faster than ever before, is completely normal! hurrf derp
>record high temps and drought conditions? S-so what? The sun is getting warmer! Coincidence! N-no real data!

Climate change deniers are the modern equivalent of people who refused to believe the Earth is round hundreds of years ago, only worse

>record high temps in a warming period
Say it aint so.
(man caused) climate change deniers are more intelligent and better educated than you, Captain public school

I melted wisconsin? Not coal mines? Not plastic fabricating factories pumping CO2 into the atmosphere? Not cattle farms? I melted the antarctic ice shelf because I decided to keep the sink running for an extra 5 seconds?

>What are record high rates of warming for a warming period over the history of the planet
Apparently not, if they can't grasp that concept

Try reading some actual scientific papers on the subject. You may have to take some remedial high school math and science courses because you're probably one of those things homeschooled by evangelical parents.

>actual scientific papers
Show me what you think those are.

yeah link us to some papers that have had their predictions come true

Taro is GOAT

>bubble tea

It's fucking Boba tea not this bubble bullshit, fucking flyovers

t. Antarctic dweller

>your face when

>Boba tea
>Anything other than milk tea

me too

diabetes

Malls usually have bubble tea stores

I live in a small town, our mall doesn't have anything

Milk tea, no pearls because they are fucking garbage

>Not knowing about The Thing

mango smoothie with double bubble

Green tea and mint.
Or Oolong and mint.

Thai tea.

does the dildo up my ass cost extra?

why are people on Veeky Forums so triggered by boba milk tea? It's literally just honey tapioca in regular ass milk tea. Want regular milk tea? You can get that too.

It's like boba killed their fucking mom.

Taro or honeydew or honey.

I don't ever go to get it though, generally just if its convenient. If it were up to me I'd make a milk tea at home.

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download;jsessionid=8DF65D918D1354DB4B5B68D4EF8CF0F4?doi=10.1.1.383.902&rep=rep1&type=pdf

>inb4 they google up some random wordpress sites and active climate change denial sites with authors who have never published anything to try and rebuttal

chew them? you're supposed to use the straw to shoot them at squirrels.

anything enjoyed by numale hipsters triggers Veeky Forums

avocado toast
sriracha
bubble tea
pho

I didn't know penguins had computers

>pho
vietnamese people have been enjoying fucking noodles in soup for decades

Bubble tea is milkshake tier in unhealthiness, why would anybody think it's not bad for you?

I'm not those guys nor looking to enter some shitflinging flame war but I doubt any one denies that the climate does in fact change. Skeptics question more the backpedaling nature of the claims of man's contribution to climate change.

I could not care less about either side of the issue but a fact of the matter is that the Earth is in an Inter-glacial period currently awaiting the next Ice Age and that CO2 is a less effective greenhouse gas than O2 (the proposed increasing of global oxygen levels is not a solution to temp rise).

yeah and south americans have been enjoying quinoa for years

That paper specifically mentions man-induced climate change and the anomaly that is a temperature spike that significant over the last 10,000 years

Honestly, the thing about climate change denial is what is the worst that can happen if the scientific community is wrong? We change to a better and more renewable energy source?

I'd much rather contribute to the American oil billionaires rather than the Jew 'green' energy billionaires

>it's just tea tee hee

The reason why alternative energy hasn't been aggressively explored isn't because of skeptics, it's because most proposed solutions cannot be exploited economically to the extent that crude oil has via the petrodollar system.

If molten salt reactors could have been exploited efficiently you would see them prop up en masse within a decade. There's a reason why China, America's direct competitor, is the country that is pursuing alternative energies the most aggressive and it is entirely to do with the Petrodollar and nothing to do with having less skeptics in the country.

>10,000
the earth has only existed for 6,000 years faggot

Nah you can keep it baby

Whatever sound best at the moment, but i ask for half the sugar or syrup. Otherwise it tastes like diabeetus juice.

Okay, whatever you fucking penguin go make an igloo or something, faggot.

stawberry mango slush with aloe jelly

That sounds nice, actually.

I love strawberry and mango smoothies though so maybe I'm biased, how are they in your opinion? Never had them from a place that sells bubble tea

This minus the grass jelly. Bubble tea shop near me doesn't offer that.

Excellent taste, user.

Taro is underrated (really sweet though) but I just get black milk tea.

I never get it though because it usually isn't worth the price.

t. reddit

Fuck, it's 5:00 AM, I don't need these kinds of cravings.

Ayyy horrible schedule bros
I've found myself staying up like an hour later every night. I slept from like 8-4 yesterday.

In Oklahoma the only people I see get bubble tea are Asians and the occasional weeaboo autist. Especially with pho, none of the white people want to try it. Is it some urban, coastal thing for hipsters to parade it around?

Unrelated but hipsters always fuck up homemade pho by adding rice to it.

Stay triggered

>Stay triggered
I think someone is just randomly responding "t. reddit" or "t. redditor". Someone was doing the same thing about spices ruining food recently, might be the same person.

penguins pls go

hazelnut milk tea
lychee tea
love milk tea
genmaicha tea
w/
white + black sago
i dont really like the jelly