Is it ethically permissible to remove healthy functional tissue from a nonconsenting minor?

Is it ethically permissible to remove healthy functional tissue from a nonconsenting minor?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/03/08/new-case-of-neonatal-herpes-caused-by-jewish-circumcision/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Revival_in_the_English-speaking_world
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3051982/Is-disgusting-beauty-trend-Salons-New-York-using-FORESKIN-treatments-fans-say-treatment-gives-Beyonce-level-confidence.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ethics
Not science or math.

Medical ethics, retard.

Medical ethics is a subset of ethics, retard.

Still not science or math.

everything is math retard

Of course not. It's medieval.

Insightful

I really don't know why amerilards do this.

They like to cite hygiene as a reason, but surely cutting off a part of your dick and desensitizing it as a result is overkill when you could just wash your junk every once in a while?

Or are the Jewish overlords just pleased when the goyim are following their covenant?

Yes because it reduces the likelihood of contracting sexually transmitted diseases. And you know what sluts babies are.

Can any medfags chime in?

Foreskins for the foreskin god.

just use a condom or don't fuck sleazy sluts, faggot

>Is it ethically permissible to remove healthy functional tissue from a nonconsenting minor?
Er, of course not? Is this a trick question? If you are referring to infant circumcision, that is obviously thoroughly evil.

nypost.com/2017/03/08/new-case-of-neonatal-herpes-caused-by-jewish-circumcision/

Biggest human rights abuse in the Western world.

Shows we're still living in an extension of the dark ages.

GOYS FOR THE GOY THRONE!

What the fuck is wrong with the USA? Why do they do this, when most countries on the planet that do are negro countries or Muslim countries?

I guess it's because America is a negro country.

I'm a Brit, it's incredibly rare here, as it is in every single developed country on the planet.

Insurance covers it and doctors get money for it and there is a culture of propaganda around it.

I've heard multiple accounts of doctors lying through their teeth to circumcise infants, including my brother, diagnosing them with "foreskin adhesion" or "infant phimosis" when
Wiki:
>The foreskin is attached to the glans at birth and is generally not retractable in infancy
and
>Physiologic phimosis, common in males 10 years of age and younger, is normal, and does not require intervention.
and
>99% of cases of phimosis resolve naturally by age 16.

tl;dr it's literally a conspiracy.

This is actually one of my top reasons I'm glad not to be an American.

It should be illegal if done for non-medical reasons.
>b-but mug smegma
Take a shower
t. mutilated dick

But hentai taught me girls love phimosis dick

It's because of Jewish influence on the US healthcare system (financial and otherwise), circumcision began to be promoted during WWII, starting with military, and then filtering out into the civilian establishment. Jewish immigrants to the US feared a repeat of history (in which Nazi's often identified Jews by pulling down their pants to see if they were circumcised).

Stupid /pol/tard. Did you just make that up?

Circumcision began in the US in the 1880's as a means to prevent masturbation. That's why it never took off in Europe; they never had the gross obsession with preventing masturbation that the US had. This also answers for the historical reasons.

Fun (rather, sickening) fact: US doctors also used to recommend and practice female circumcision to prevent masturbation. Medical textbooks recommended this up until the 1960's.

That's bullshit. Circumcision makes Masturbation even easier, since any possible phimosis won't be there anymore. I'm circumcised due to penis malformations at birth and started masturbating at around 7.

I always voice my absolute disgust at this barbaric practice (the needless mutilation of children), and many times there has been heated altercations that ended in others trying to initiate a physical conflict.

I always make it clear how such people, who defend something like that, are comparable to child molesters. I am very happy with myself and this is something I enjoy doing, for the noble purpose of stopping this medieval violence, above all.

It's true; look it up.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_male_circumcision#Revival_in_the_English-speaking_world

>There were two related concerns that led to the widespread adoption of this surgical procedure at this time. The first was a growing belief within the medical community regarding the efficacy of circumcision in reducing the risk of contracting sexually transmitted diseases, such as syphilis. **The second was the notion that circumcision would lessen the urge towards masturbation, or "self abuse" as it was often called.**

Notice that the second preceded the first chronologically.

Phimosis occurs in

Good for you.

The most important part, though, is to calmy convince your friends not to circumcise their children. The cessation of this needs to be grassroots. This may be the most important thing you do; if you can prevent even one circumcision, you have changed a lifetime.

Being bellicose is not advantageous in this case. You need to present the facts: the way in which the purported medical benefits are distortions of truth and there are no medical benefits; the fact that the foreskin is **not a piece of skin** but an erogenous highly innervated double-layered fold of smooth muscle tissue, blood vessels, neurons, skin, and mucous membrane—an entire sexual organ—; how a huge proportion of circumcised men suffer resentment and feelings of mutilation (I think this is the most important point, the psychological damage); how circumcised individuals can't even masturbate like normal human beings—they have to artificially simulate the lubrication of the foreskin with lube (why would a parent choose to do that to their child?)—and so on and so on.

Convince your friends not to circumcise their children. Spread truth, correct misconceptions, and end this barbaric practice one infant at a time. And uncircumcised men obviously do not circumcise their children, so each life you save from it has a butterfly effect spreading to all future generations.

I encourage everyone to do this. End the taboo on open discussion; this is the most critical human rights abuse in the Western world. Educate your married friends and convince them not to circumcise. End this barbaric practice one infant at a time.

>That's bullshit. Circumcision makes Masturbation even easier, since any possible phimosis won't be there anymore.
They maybe weren't conscious of this

>That's bullshit. Circumcision makes Masturbation even easier
You're mistaken

No, it isn't.

No, unless it's from their penis.

it's because america has a significant population of religious extremists

It has almost nothing to do with religion; Christianity is neutral toward it. It has to do with mendacious propaganda by the AAP and sour grapes. Part of it is that doctors can't admit they've been gravely hurting people for a century; they can't admit how badly they fucked up.

Not trying to race bait but the vast majority of guys I've known that have gotten snipped are white. And for some reason guys that didn't get snipped as a kid, do it as an adult because roasties say that cut looks better than uncut.

>Getting cut for stacy
What the fuck is this shit
I could literally roll my foreskin back and it looks fucking circumcised.

Except without the dried out head and scar.

>remove healthy functional tissue from a nonconsenting minor?

Why else would one have children??
They are biological backups for any failed organ that you may develop.

You can also use the harvested tissue for wrinke treatments for rich women:
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3051982/Is-disgusting-beauty-trend-Salons-New-York-using-FORESKIN-treatments-fans-say-treatment-gives-Beyonce-level-confidence.html

>mfw my brother tells me he wants to get a circumcision to last longer in bed