Post examples of P H E N O T Y P E

Post examples of P H E N O T Y P E

that [math]\mathbb{PHENOTYPE}[/math]

>but DADDDDY string theory is LAME

Do physics phenotypelets even write PROOFS?

N-NANI?

can someone pls explain this meme to me?

Some autistic Ashkenazi jew with a liking for this board started a forced meme about how big heads mean high intelligence.

I can only imagine that the guy behind it is actually deformed and is trying to cope with the fact that no woman will ever love him.

t. PHENOTYPELET

Okay, okay. Let's have a battle of phenotypes. Let's see who is the real phenotypelet. Send me a picture of your head with a timestamp written on your forehead. I will then do the same. Then we will see who has the real BAB.

>t. Phenotypelet jelly that no women crave him

You cannot compete

are you transitioning?

>no visible forehead
>no timestamp
>weird angle that would make your head look bigger

Well, we can now see your true colors. Or should I say, your true phenotype? You have the BAB: BITTY ASHKENAZI BRAIN

POST YOURS PHENTOYPELET

WE ARE WAITING

holy shit is see it
that's how he got so many bitches

literally most alpha i've ever seen. witten is a cumrag compared to this.

>large jaw
>small noggin
literally who?

>brainlets have already forgotten about the BIG BHUTANESE BRAIN, the savior of our era, the Messiah that will drag us out of the Kali Yuga into the post technological global NEET utopia

>What would happen if someone:
Plug that PHENOTYPE Kid into Internet?

What is he thinking?

You didn't show shit. I have nothing to show a faker. If you want an honest battle of phenotypes then you know where to find me, but I do not engage in this kind of petty shit. Show me your forehead or there is no fight here.

Looks like someone from Akira

.9999=/=1

His gaze scares me. It's like he's looking somewhere entirely else.

how did that go through a vagina?

Is phenotype even real? Phenotype is that a person can have a certain look depending on what region on a country they came from. I am curious to know this answer from people.

If you're not born via C section you're a confirmed brainlet

>hydrocelaphus
That's all cerebrospinal fluid.

it's not funny but it's not annoying either. carry on

The pure east African race colonized Eurasia and spread Aryan genetics to defunct snowniggers and desert niggers before being swamped by r selected west Africans, Arabs, and Italians.

Phenotypes are irrelevent compared to genotypes. Two people can look similar but be very different genetically, or vice versa.

Also you can have smaller brains that are more compact/efficient etc.

another example

another example

>Origin of humanity
>Only african country to resist colonization
>Current fastest growing economy in the world
based ethiopia

Another example

Another example - note the proto-Uralic or proto-Slavic features.

Primitive Proto Human features

t. pig nosed indigenous european

>low face
>large brain
Veeky Forums confirmed brainlet central lmao

"Mochizuki is wrong and I can prove it."

Did not know that. Amazing.
Do whe have stats about IQ or any source on if their behavior is more white-ish or nigger-ish ?

*teleports behind you*
*invents modern terrorism*

Thank you money skeleton. You have the best bones.

"are traps gay"

Чypкa чepнoжoпaя кaкaя-тo.

A вoт y мeня нa пикpилe caмaя нacтoящaя выcшaя paca!

>Only african country to resist colonization
Oh, really?
What about the time when it was sucking Italy's dick during WW2?
And then Soviets' dick AFTER?!

Italy tried to colonise it but they only covered a small part of it and soon had to leave.
Siding with the soviets for free revolutionary NEET bucks doesn't count as being colonised either.

Nothing compared to the Ban

Do you honestly think being called an "honorary white" or "culturally white" is compliment?

DESTROY THE GOY

If head size and IQ only correlate by 0.23, then why do all of these guys have such huge heads?

and by head size, I meant forehead length and cranial circumference, according to the literature

There are plenty of people as or more successful than almost all of these who have much smaller heads

>you will never be a jew
unironically why even try desu

>wildberger was right all along

Because jews have contributed comparatively little when compared to other goy ethnicities. The jewish enlightenment didn't occur until around 100 after calculus had been invented. Entire domains of knowledge had been established before they were even players, and even after it was/is still dominated by goys. It's almost as though the people shilling jewish intellectual superiority don't actually know anything about science, mathematics, or history...

The Goyim Internet Defence Force is here

You can convert you dope. Yahweh actually loves converts MORE than born Jews, since the convert has chosen to live as a Jew.

That's not the point.
They just look more white that niggers, and so i tend to believe they're more clever than niggers. Just want to know if there's data supporting/opposing my beliefs in order to confirm/infirm it.

Bantus aren't remotely comparable to Abyssinians.

Has anyone ever seen von Neumann and CS Lewis in the same room?

fuckig kek

this

>70 replies to this blatantly off topic shitpost

IQ isn't determined by ethnicity, so such data is irrelevant.

>he actually thinks the mongolian etching BBS is about serious discussions first and foremost
hownew.ru

>tfw too intelligent to refrain from checking for yourself whether or not it actually gives you superpowers

>PHENOTYPElet sees a PHENOTYPE thread
>Gets mad in said thread, blatantly identifying himself as a PHENOTYPElet
>Expects PHENOTYPES in the thread to feel bad
Lose the chip on your shoulder, kid. No need to post in a thread if you don't like it.
If I were a mod, I would fucking ban you.

This is the most autistic meme I've seen on Veeky Forums in a while. Like old school Veeky Forums autistic. I like it.

>Phenotypelet

>not phenotypical

yeah, i'm surprised the janitors didn't delete this or the Up-chan thread.
usually the mods delete all the fun rather quickly on blue boards

The days of the ASHKENAZI PHENOTYPE are...

Over.

>being a chinlet

Based autistic crypto skellyman coming through

I'm the guy who got this joke started with my ideas about ashkenazim being used to advance human iq

How can the goyim compete?

>bottom middle
Is that reviewbrah?

So not only does he look like a fucking alien, but he's also proficient in physics, which is like gender studies with more equations

he's cofounding the field of rational trigonometry

Review brah isn't jewish because he's an up state newyorker

BRAP

Do I have that phenotype?