My cervical hurts when reading (printed books). How to deal with it?

My cervical hurts when reading (printed books). How to deal with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ehh.. MR el ogrimagi...

Couldn't tell you, OP; I don't have a cervix.

no, not the cervix. This one

What's your number babe I can massage that for you with my seven incher any time you need me to. ;-)

dont read for prolonged time while sitting, always read either sit-laying, or laying down on bed.

I have a really shitty back. I was born with scoliosis, a syrinx (basically a cyst in the middle of my spinal cord), and two cervical vertebrae fused together. Definitely changing positions frequently should help, like
said. Also laying down, but somewhere besides your bed. Your bed should be reserved for sleeping and sex only.

>Your bed should be reserved for sleeping and sex only.
Literally what is this meme? I read in my bed, then put away my ereader and sleep. Wake up early, take cold shower. Rinse repeat. No problemos

>showering in the morning
Yeah cause there's nothing better than getting into bed all filthy and greasy and rolling around in nice cozy sheets that have absorbed a week or more's worth of dirty body oils. You and people like you disgust me.

If your cervix is somehow in your neck now then you should see a doctor.

Elon Musk takes morning showers, you fucking retard. You're literally going against one of the most succesful man on earth. How do I know you're full of shit?

Some people can develop sleep difficulties if they associate the bed with things other than sleeping.

Oh wow, litrally reddit: the multi-billion-dollar tax money subsidy stealing trust fund non-American takes morning showers, I am soooo going to give up the feeling of being crisp and clean and hopping into crisp and clean sheets every night just so I can be like that faggot. Not.

Here's a tip kid don't be a lemming, he probably just says he showers in the morning to gauge how many people are affected by what he says and change their lives accordingly.

bla bla bla, people like you are fucking stupid.

If you're not standing up whenever you read you're doing it wrong.

At least girls don't have to wear gas masks when they come to my room because of the stench emanating from my bed because I am incapable of realizing how unhygienic my showering habits are.

Not terrible advice, but you still have to look down somewhat.

If you want to correct "forward head" posture, caused from poor sitting position, or just too much looking down in general (as this generation does at phones etc.) you can correct it with this:

youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs

>he doesn't lay on top of his comforter to read

Who says you have to actually be under your blankets?

Correct your posture. If your neck/back is hurting, you are doing something wrong. Don't force it. Find a comfortable reading position.

Put a bed under your body. Seriously.

I second this.

like this?

>showering at night
Cool, so you're at your nastiest in the evenings. You know, when you're going out, trying to talk to women, etc. Let me know how that works out for you.

The women I've dated have commented on how they like how I smell and I don't wear cologne. I guess I'm naturally pretty clean. Also there's nothing stopping me from taking a 2 minute shower in the evening if I were to ever go out

guys this video is very important, it really improved my posture

Are you braindead? You do realize that if you shower in the evenings you roll and tumble around in your sleep, having dead skincells and other excrements on your sheets (including sweat) and waking up in your human filth, going out all day - possibly somewhat fresh in the morning, although I doubt it - and then doing the same all over again?

Do planks often and postural excercises

On your back.

Yeah, I mean reading for a brief time before sleeping isn't the worst thing in the world, but pretty much
It's not a meme, there is much evidence to support the theory that reserving the bed for sleep and sex only directly results in better sleep.

On that note, turns out making your bed every day might be able to have a positive effect on your sleep, too. Strange, but true.

Showering at night and in the morning is the way to go. Nighttime shower primarily for really cleaning oneself, this also helps with sleep. The rapid changes in body temperature make you sleepy for some reason. Morning shower is quick, just soap, no shampoo/conditioner, helps to get my head out of the cloudiness of sleep and time to begin focusing on what I have to do that day.

>tl;dr the true patrish showers both at night and in the morning

>there is much evidence
[citation needed]

underrated post.

You know you can shower twice a day. How long do you really need to wash yourself if you're not obe--

oh, that's right. you are obese

it's called sleep hygiene

there's your buzzword to Google for

I only shower after workouts