Please place your order, Veeky Forums

Please place your order, Veeky Forums.

Italian grinder you dumb bitch.

>$6.50 for tendies
I'll take my business elsewhere, thank you.

small pizza with hamburger, green pepper, black olives, and bacon
ziti with sausage
greek salad

Don't forget, the dirtier the place, the more delicious the food! :^)

Large BLT, onion rings, and unsweetened iced tea or water.

Large steak, whiz and onions, and a large Dr. Pepper, light ice, to go, please.
Got me some sun chips at home, I bet half the sammich'll do me, and then I got lunch for tomorrow. Or breakfast, even.

>coming back from walking the dog to a toasty leftover cheesesteak, then topping that sumbitch with a fried egg
I bet I can skip lunch tomorrow with that.

What kind of restaurant is this? I can't figure it out because the menu is all fucked up

one large ham tuna sausage meatbal chicken filet, please

Spaghetti and meatballs.

I'll have a clam and fries combo with a medium sprite

I'll have a large chicken parmesan grinder and a side of french fries please.

That's only true if it's owned by Thais or Dominicans.

Probably started out Italian based. Then the menu changed as the demographic of the neighborhood became.. culturally enriched.

Back to /pol/

Large pizza with everything.

Oh SHIT son, they have TENDIES.

I'll take four and a side of suicide.

>SPAGHETI WITH VEAL

Man... what kind of veal would a place like that even have?

Never been. I'm from /k/, we racisss too. Just not Nazi teenagers.

I am assuming this is in Connecticut. It looks grimey but these old takeout Italian places can be amazing. Even after the blacks and PRs come in and ruin the neighborhood.

I'll just have a salad. And water to drink.

Clam and fries with a side of onion rings

Woodland Pizza in Hartford. I've been here and it's pretty good, even though the inside isn't the high budget it's good food. I would take it to go since the area isn't the best, some guy just got killed last night over a pair of prescription glasses a few blocks away

i can't reach that high

one fart storm please

>$8.45 for fucking FISH AND CHIPS
THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS IM OUTTA HERE

Large cheese pizza with extra sauce please.

Gabagool sammie and a side of nuggers

6 orders of mozzarella sticks.

you're a nigger.

These guys are spot on. These joints started out italian then the blacks and puerto ricans came in and shit up the neighborhood so they pander to them.

>grinder

>it's a local restaurant doesn't make any effort to keep clean episode because it's "character"

I forgot what it was that I wanted to order

>When some faggot takes a picture of you at work

Eggplant on a pizza??? Double pepperoni, bacon, and eggplant!

Everything looks fucking pricey.

Hey, it's chi/k/en! Those were good threads.

boneless pizza

2 slice peproni

could i get a uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

gimme a caesar salad and a cheeburger

>Uuuuh. Lemme get uuuuh. Lemme get a slice of pepperoni -- two slices. And, like, uuuuh. A large coke.

I'll have a large thin crust pizza with anchovies, black olives, and fresh tomato slices. I'll also take an ice water and a 5th of vodka.

i bet she got the chicken dinner

I'll have the tuna.

I'll take one large ham tuna sausage meatbal chicken filet, turkey cook salami genoa salami egg plant, peper egg&ham chicken parmesan pepperoni grinder, please!

2 piece chicken dinner with a large diet coke. Maybe a slice of pepperoni pizza as well depending on the size of the chicken.

>no grape drank
I'll just take the cash register

>that menu
>10 dollar minimum on CC
>That spit riddled glass
>Those security cameras
>That iPad glued to the wall showcasing the footage
>That cliental

Am I in the fucking hood?

$10 minimum to use my credit card :(

No.

Just a really shitty part of town. An actual hood would have bullet proof glass with one of those banker exchange safety windows for transactions.

i take a delux burg, french fries and the chilled monkey brains

>i'll take the cash register
>throws register into restaurant
niggers, everyone.