Is this accurate? Ignore the McChicken®

Is this accurate? Ignore the McChicken®.

>Ignore the McChicken

Don't talk stupid user.

But 5 guys is better than In N Out

This is true, except the part where it's not and you're wrong.

Five guys one cup is fucking horrible. WAY too expensive, and they don't even have combo deals. DROPPED

Shake shack is superior to all of these except Whataburger (haven't tried it so I can't compare). Innnnout and five guys are comparable. Inny maybe has a somewhat higher quality taste.

>buttmad califags detected

>umami
Fuck anyone who uses this "word".

>8 dollars for a double cheeseburger compared to 3.45 from In N Out
Yeah I'll pass

you're poor as fuck bro
sorry quality food isn't free
foh with your commie ass

>sorry quality food isn't free
It's still fast food dumbass, i'm not paying 8 dollars for a fast food burger. I can buy a much much much better one at a restaurant for 2 more bucks

>choosing better quality food at cheaper prices is muh Marxism.

Are you hired by a particular party in power right now? What do you get, free GMO HFCS for life?

>It's still fast food dumbass
that's an arbitrary designation
they're all restaurants dummy
and if you think a $10 burger from some applebees clone sit-down place is better than one from a place that specializes in burgers then lol

you're just retarded
and poor

Guys come on, just agree that whataburger is the best because for 5 dollars you get a nice meal and even better food then both.

Sorry if your too cucked from your location to have ever tried whataburger.

no one was even talking to you brainlet
go back to the living room and turn on CNN and keep sucking in that propaganda
dummy

A double from 5 Guys is as much beef as In-N-Out's 4x4s and tastes better. Also stop being poor.

I've been to dive bars that make better burgers than 5 Gays.

I go to a dive bar every week that makes a better burger than 5 guys. and better than the hip burger joint on the same street

Not hating on whataburger. I enjoy their fries and their mustard very much. And their hamburgers are great. There just something about the burgers at in n out. Still like whata though

>being this triggered over a meme

>better food then both.
>then

When?
>Then.
Oh, OK.

you write like a liberal faggot

Put pic related in place of that McShittin Sandwich, and you might be onto something

you'd know huh
next time try not to out yourself
dummy

Flip Wendy's and Carl's Jr (Carl's Jr tastes just like BK but with better toppings) and slide In-N-Out in between them and then this list is mostly accurate.

As someone that moved to SoCal from the Midwest, In-N-Out fanaticism is a mystery to me. The burgers are fine but nothing special. The fries are absolute garbage though, animal style or otherwise.

Where do I find this "mcchickens" restaurant?

Again
>spending 8 dollars for a fast food burger
And yes whataburger is the best without a doubt

>no culvert

kys.

Switch Wendy's and Carl's Jr.; Wendy's beef is objectively better

yes, this is the exact manner in which consciousness is manifested in Homo Sapien's spiritual body. behold, the system revealed!

The only place I do not mind eating at (I mean occasionally. Like once every other month or so) in the list is five guys. I can only see myself giving the other places my money in emergencies. I mean, if someone offers I am not going to be a fag and decline if I am hungry (unless it is beef burgers or fries from McDonalds bleugh).

You would be right if the portions weren't as disproportionate as they are.

Whataburger is the low-end of the high-end of fast food burgers.

Think about it.

>Of the eight places on that image, only two are available in my cunt

I'm a Canuck that recently went to the the great USA for a bit. Of the places I've tried:

Carl's Jr = Chick-fil-a > Jack in the Box > Wendy's > In n Out > Burger King

If mcdonalds is retard tier, why is McChicken® Creator Deity of the Universe tier?

If you go to Whataburger and get anything other than:
>honey butter chicken biscuit (HBCB)
>triple meat patty melt
>chicken strips and gravy
>chophouse cheddar burger
Then you're fucking up

>No Culvers

Y'all ain'st eventh wokest've'd

Did y'all enjoy having to take your autism to /b/ there for a while? You should have stayed there.

For

Me

Was /b/ still up? I looked at Veeky Forums and /news/, they were down too.

It's

The

5 guys burgers are the definition of mediocrity, I can't cook for shit and I can make a burger just as good at home. Their fries are pretty good but they're fucking fries, I'm not going to a place to eat because their filler food rises marginally above mediocre.

Whataburger is bomb as hell, honey butter chicken biscuits and a shake, literally make you cum so hard you get kicked and banned out of the restaurant for public indecency.

McChicken

Also a he'll of a lot better than shitaburger.

I eat fast food maybe once a month, and the only chain option I even consider is Whataburger. They are legit.

>honey butter chicken biscuit

More like fun covered hard biscuit with dry chicken. That place needs to be condemed.

what the fuck is umami burger

Replace the McChicken with MooYah Burger

>Ignore the McChicken®.
McChickens are delicious and are probably the best value of any ffast food item. Only literal retard newfags come to Veeky Forums thinking the meme is ironic.

>no A&W

inaccurate

It's literally a convenience store chicken cutlet with lettuce and mayo. Go to KFC or Chick fil a if you want a decent chicken sandwich.

The bacon western cheeseburger from carls is delicious.

Clearly you've never had a hangover before.

>not getting the sweet and spicy burger

>Ignore the McChicken®.

That can't be done.

5 Guys > Carl's Jr > In n Out > Wataburger > Wendy's > Sonic > Burger King > McDonald's