>age
>location
>last restaurant you ate at and how was it

>21
>Florence, Italy
>SandwiChic

It was okay only because the entire menu was in Italian and I didn't expect the place to be like a Subway where they make the food in front of you so I didn't really have time to figure out what I actually wanted. I got a sandwich with prosciutto and what tasted like turkey gravy and some kind of mushrooms on it for like 3.50 euro. Don't care for gravy so I'll order something else next time.

>21
>UK
>Toby Carvery
went there for a fry up with the lads, and it is god awful. Bacon and scrambled egg are dry as a bone (the bacon isn't even dry in a crispy way, it's just devoid of moisture and like biting into a roof tile). The fried eggs are greasy as hell, mushrooms can be good but often taste muddy. Baked beans and tomatoes are super salty, the only really edible things are the sausages and bacon and onion hash. It's total crap but really what can you expect for £4.29

>54
>Kentucky
>Buffalo Wild Wings

It sucked.

>33
>Colorado
>McDonalds

Like it always is. I hadn't eaten all day, and I wasn't dizzy anymore. For $3. Still don't recommend it unless it's necessary.

>23
>DC suburbs
>Lebanese Taverna

Took my mum out to lunch there for her birthday. The food was fucking cash, probably the best restaurant I've been to in this area. For an appetizer, we had some dank ass homemade hummus and pita bread. I ordered a lamb dish that came with roasted vegetables and potatoes. My mom had a lamb stew with artichoke and rice. We both loved our dishes. I can't wait to go back there.

>32
>Wisconsin
>Local diner well respected in small town

Grandma visited to see me and daughter, which is her great grand daughter. Of course I treated her to a nice lunch.

>25
>Oregon
>Taco Bell

Was the only place open last night (Thanks 4th of July) after our closing shifts so my wife and I got a 12 pack of tacos to split because fuckit.

>68
>DC
>Besta Pizza

The walnut sauce is hot shit.

>19
>California
>Jack in The Box

It's fucking garbage food, but I can't help it when I'm too lazy to do anything else.

I ate a Chinese buffet last night.
it was alright.

>Papua New Guinea

I ordered the 'long pig', and they served me a human foot again. Fucking cannibal jungleniggers.

>21
>Prague, Czech Republic
>Pizza Coloseum
"Petto pollo cacciatora", or so the bill says. The food was great, but the place was a total scam. Been there today, will not go there ever again.

>45
>Florida
>Silver Star

decent breakfast joint. Sausage is clearly out-of-the-box frozen shit but the hash browns are legit. Ate there this morning.

Also the servers are adorable, like super nice.

>21
>Sweden
>McDonald's

Not bad desu

>23
>NC, USA
>Waffle King

5 bucks for a double cheeseburger and fries. Hot, fresh, the bun is toasted, cheese is melted, veggies are fresh. Couldn't ask for more for 5 bucks.

>22
>New Jersey
>Fazzolaris

Good place, got a bruchetta wrap. One of my favorite things to eat around here.

South Texas, USA
Place called Snoopy's

All they do is fried fish. Had the fried oysters, fried shrimp, and fish and chips

I was drunk and even then it was just too much fried food, but it was all delicious

where is this, ill stop by when im in NW DC

It's in Arlington, m8. But it's worth stopping by, trust me. It's reasonably priced too, imo.

>19
>Midwest
>Wendy's
Mistake.

Edmonton
Yummy Chicken

>26
>UK
>Polish I forget the name of
It was good, I had rabbit with sauerkraut.

>31
>Los Angeles, California
>Es Con Sabor West

A hole in the wall Salvadoran restaurant with some delicious pupusas. I top each bite with curtido and some of the house red salsa.

There's also one in DC by Woodley Park station.

>20
>Sweden
>Burger King
I was super hungry and ate a Whopper and a Steakhouse.

>19
>Upstate NY
>Druthers in Saratoga

It was so fucking good. Good service, good food, and a nice, all white community. If there are any /saratoga/fags in here, I recommend going there and having their loaded mac and cheese. They also have this stuff called Monkey Bread that is a delicious. The large portions and the low price easily make it my favorite local restaurant.

>22
>Lisbon
>some cheap restaurant across the street from the cancer hospital

It's the place where all the ambulance drivers and cops from the nearby station go to eat, usually places that attract that kind of workers are both cheap and pretty good, I ate braised pork cheek with some red wine was very nice and only 8euro

>19
>Arkansas
>Chick FilA

>fuck yourself
>canada
>japanese restaurant, food was ok but the waitress was cute as hell

>19
>Visiting family in Las Vegas/Arizona, ordered a pizza and picked it up in Boulder City
>Vinnie's Pizzeria
5/10. Wasn't bad I guess, but the sauce was way too sweet (and not in the amazing traditional Sicilian way) and the crust was bland.

Underage detected. Mommy and Daddy bux paid for your happy meal once again.

>13
>Wishes I was American
>Too socially retarded to talk to the waitress
How's the angst life feel?

brainlet here
is it feasible for someone like a mod to view all of your posts in threads like OP and slowly gather information about your identity?

>reeee, I'm underageban/cucknadian

lmaoing@urlyf

Technically, yes. But that would be assuming someone cares enough about you to do that.

I got'chu

Sent ;^)

This is a data farming thread. Newsflash son, how do you think Facebook is a billion dollar company. Read the terms & conditions. They track key words and sell them to corporations so the "man" knows what you young hipsters like.

t. I might of been involved in Intel in the military. You might have everything you do recorded. It might be referred to as your digital footprint. Maybe.

>might of been involved in Intel
>might of been

Well, now I understand why our intelligence is so fucked up.

I might of said "maybe" because if I hypothetically had a security clearance, it allows me to use freedom of speech.

Tl;dr: read between the lines dumbass

you... completely missed the point.

>read between the lines dumbass

We are. Your use of horribly incorrect grammar like "might of" suggests that our intel community is full of idiots if your example is anything to go by.

>actually an actual real oldfag
come on

>12
>texas
>ur moms pussy and it was stale

can this hotdog really choke you to death? or is it just some """""funny""""" internet thing?

Thalwil, Switzerland
Restaurant Luna, best Mexican since I lived in California

>texas

Checks out

NYC
Falafel from the best Halal cart near my work. Great falafel and hot sauce, great banter with the crusty fucks in the cart. Can't do better with $5 in Manhattan.

Portland, OR
El Gacho - fucking delicious

>pic related, from an earlier time I ate there; it's fried sea bass

Idaho
Smash Burger: Prices are competitive, but I hate that the menu on the outside of the store doesn't have any of the Fucking menu prices! How am I suppose to budget going-out if you don't post the prices.

forgot to add there were no niggers present and the waitress told me to have a "blessed" day. Warmed my heart desu

Southern California
Beach Hut Deli

It was actually the best sandwich i've ever had from them in the dozen or so times i've been there. Usually it feels overpriced and sloppy, but still decent. They got that shit right today.

cheers fellow hockey bro and hash brown enthusiast

Westchester, NY
Chop't

It was pretty good senpai. It's right across from my job & they make legit salads.

>20
>Portland, ME
>Docks Seafood

Been checking out the North East since I finished my visit with my family in MD. When I arrived at my hotel I spoke with a beady eyed Anglo named Jeremy. He informed me of the local cuisine and I decided I would give Docks a try due to their affordable Lobster roll.($14.99!) I immediately appreciated the staff in the restaurant for being all white with the counter "manned" by two young girls. The clientele was likewise all whites, the entire time I ate there weren't any darkies. But on to the food! I received my lobster roll unmolested by any spices whatsoever, just bread and steamed white flesh. This may seem like a boring way to serve food but I assure you the meat was of the utmost quality. It was paired with a plentiful portion of French fries and a cup of slaw. I decided to taste the lobster first before I delved into the actual sandwich pairing. This was a very wise move as the flesh was extremely "oceany" it was too good to dip in butter so I just enjoyed it plain. The fries were likewise excellent to my tastes, I ate them with vinegar like I always do.

Overall experience 8/10

>23
>Sweden
>Max Hamburger Restaurang
Brilliant as always, best fast food restaurant in Sweden.

>tfw going to Portland in a few weeks

I'll be sure to check that place out.

Good idea my man, talk to the owner he's a rather short blond man. Really nice guy.

Do you recommend any other places to dine or things to do in or around Portland, friend?

munich
mcdonalds
pretty meh
I'll stick with burger king

Napa, CA
Habit burger

Had a free hamburger ( in and out is better and half the price)
Cashier was 10/10 short Mexican with a nice rack, heavy on the makeup though.

Well I just began my trip yesterday, after I visited the restaurant I took a short trip down to Kettle Cove to relax. I'll post my further experiences here for you.

Thanks, mate. I'm looking forward to your updates. I'll be spending a week in Maine, traveling the state. I don't really know what I'll do there or what to expect.

>tfw no Maine gf

>18
>Wrightsville Beach, NC
>Tower 7
I love it there the food is good and worth the hour waiting but I wish that they would do reservations because it's always a pain in the ass to wait over all very good

Well if your going to do the whole state then you'd want to hit up Acadia state park as well as Portland. I've heard very positive things about the place and it's one of the most frequented parks aside from Yellowstone.

>37
>Roseville CA
>Bangkok Cafe (Thai)

Pretty great. They make their own curry pastes, so the curries are always really fresh tasting. I usually get Guang Kua (a type of red curry), but this time I had Papaya Salad (whew, nice an spicy) and Tom Ka Gai, which is one of my most favorite soups. It was fucking delicious. I want to try their Gravy Noodles sometime, but it's too hot for that shit right now.

Ah, I love Beach Hut. You're right about how it's sloppy but decent all the time, but damn, when you get someone who knows how to make the sandwiches well, it's a good fucking day. Which is your favorite? I like the Santa Cruz, toasted (add sprouts and vinaigrette). But, I also like the Hobie Cat (I think that's the Italian sub, if I remember correctly). I usually get one of those two.

>19
>Malaysia
>Texas Chicken
I went during Ramadan, and I'm a local so they wouldn't sell it to me. Had to announce I'm an atheist and then finally got to pay. After that, had to wait 15min. because the chickens haven't finished baking. Took my seat, played with my phone, dish comes along, eat it and done. Overall, 8/10 because I was scared the cops would come and the fact that this was my first time eating out in public during Ramadan.

Surprised they didn't nick your head off mate.

Fuck off, data mining Jews....

>reee don't do things I dislike

Ayy

>20
>Arkansas
>Subway

Was really drunk and couldnt cook so I had my buddy come pick me up and take me.

Ehh, Malaysia's a bit more soft. Worse they could've done was parade me around town in a hearse, basically public shaming.

Sounds very soft, clearly.

Suburb of Nashville
Zaxbys, and it was OK but my boneless wings could have used more sauce

Where you from lad?

£4.29 in Sheffield and you go to any greasy spoon have a proper fry up and still pay less than fucking toby carvery.

As a Yorkshire man through and through, ended up going to a TC in Birmingham with a few southerners once and was fucking appalled at their attempt of a roast dinner.

I graduated highschool in Saratoga Springs. Druthers is great but they're a bitch about smoking outside. Cute joint though and a solid menu.

If you make it to Albany anytime soon you should go to the 'Albany Pump Station' and thank me later.

Props to Jerry.

>24
>Waipahu, Hawaii
>Sakura

It's a Japanese restaurant and it was pretty good, I just wasn't that hungry when I went so I probably enjoyed it less than I would've otherwise. I had a bento with teriyaki beef, some spicy salmon sushi, and some sashimi. Also came with rice and a small salad? Big portions for a decent price. They had the show cooks who flip the food around and whatnot but we just sat in the regular seating away from all that

Charlotte NC
Midwood smokehouse

It was pretty good i would go again.

>26
>Georgia
>Chick Fil A
amazing

>20
>NoVA
>Panda Express

Had to scarf it down in 10 minutes because I work there and I was on break. It's pretty alright as long as you know what to get.

>24
>LA (SFV)
>Pho CA

A friend of mine was moving back to Monterrey and he never had Vietnamese before. Got some thai tea with boba and a rare beef pho. Hit the spot. We also hit up a smokeshop nearby and the dumbass kid said he was on 2 xanax and was hitting a weed pen and forgot to charge me for my dip. We told him we are all sober/in recovery and he asked us if we knew of a heroin plug lol

>25
>Texas
>Whataburger
whataburger fries dipped in their chicken gravy eat it while it's piping hot for the ultimate experience

>It's pretty alright as long as you know what to get.

Care to expound on that, friend?

>27
>East New York
>Wendy's

Waited 50 minutes in the drive thru, it was okay, but now my stomach feels like shit

>20
>Broward County, FL
>Chik Fi La

I had the Southwest Chicken Salad with Fat Free Honey Mustard. It was really sweet with the dressing, but the seasoned chicken gave it some hot spice. My only complaint is the the amount of corn they put in the salad, especially when it all end up at the bottom of the bowl.

>19
>New Jersey
>The bonney Read
Tried spanish octopus for the first time and was easily one of my favorite foods I had this year. Plus I got some Dungeness crab which was also pretty good but not as good as the spanish octopus was.

Midwest
Target beef jerky with salad

Oregon
Cheesecake Factory, and it was as pretentious and over-rated as ever.

>wizard
>utah
>Main St. Pizza
$7.50 for a pizza buffet. Pizza was the same as always: a little too soggy, and the cheese and bread are basically two separate things. But tasty. Better than all other dedicated pizza buffets I've been to (which isn't a high bar honestly). Cheese sticks are the best I've had.

where u at senpai? I'm in north little rock

Take this trash to /soc/ pls