Foods you won't eat

I am an extremely non-picky eater, I will eat pretty much anything...except for olives. I will never understand why these are a common ingredient in salads, they just taste so peculiarly foul to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

ihatecilantro.com/frontpage.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the one tree in Italy that doesn't produce faggots and they managed to weaponize it.

I hate black olives, they're waaaaay too salty for my tastes, and I usually love salty foods. That said, they have their uses as an ingredient instead of a standalone thing (say, on pizzas). Green olives are great though, I can pop them like candy.
As for food I would never eat, liver. I don't know if it's just the ones I've had but the texture is like wet powder, and the flavour is way too intense and "offal-like".

I'm not very picky but I can't have mayonnaise or I'll puke. Before mayo fags go nuts, it's because I ate one of my dad's leftover sandwich as a kid and it gave me food poisoning. So I forever associate the two.

So many people just slather shit in mayo I always have to be very insistent about it. I also know 90% of "special sauce" is a lazy ass chef who squeezed some sirricha into mayo. So I avoid it even when they try to sneak it in.

True story on our ~5th date (I don't remember we were already banging though) my wife, at the time gf, ate a sandwich with mayo. I didn't say anything but afterwards she wanted to make out and get frisky. So I had to tell her this same rant I'm telling now, and told her we could tongue suck as soon as she brushed her teeth.

I'm with this user. Mayonnaise is just one of the very few things I'll just flat out refuse to eat. I've had it a few times over the years and my opinion on it hasn't changed. One other thing I'll refuse is Avocados and by extension, guacamole.

Everything else is fair game.

>it's because I ate one of my dad's leftover sandwich as a kid and it gave me food poisoning
That shit does permanent damage, man. I used to love sour cream & onion potato chips, but something messed up my stomach after eating them one time and now I can't stand them.

I have also heard of people getting permanently ruined for a food after getting food poisoning, so they can't stand the flavor or smells associated with it.

You all sound like a bunch of punk bitches.

>hurr durr he doesn't like a food so that means he's a bitch
2/10 I fell for it

Ehh I used to feel the same way as a kid. I'd make a sandwich, but I didn't want to dirty up a knife, so I just went without. After a while, I was used to eating my sandwiches dry. Mayonnaise became gross, not by taste, but by virtue of sheer laziness. It ended up tasting funny to me. After seeing how mayo should be made, and what goes in it, I grew back into enjoying it again. I thought mayo was just "eww gross fat" but then I realized I was a huge fag and grew out of it. Still a huge fag though. I'm working on it.

Guy you replied too, and others have replied. Yeah I know. I tried to overcome it but haven't been able too. My wife wanted to coat our Thanksgiving turkey in mayo and bake it. She argued it wasn't the same as eating mayo itself, and she has a point. But the thought disgusted me, and I bought a frier and volunteered to deep fry the turkey in peanut oil and she could just do the sides.

>Pic related, muh fried Turkey

Nigger all I did was say I heard of such cases but your shriveled brain didn't even bother to read the posts.

>My wife wanted to coat our Thanksgiving turkey in mayo and bake it.
Well that IS gross.

There are certain foods I don't particularly like but will eat if it's put in front of me, but there are very few that I won't even touch. Beets, and canned green beans. Can't do it

Not saying that you're gonna turn your mayo issues around. Just saying I was anti mayo for a time myself. Don't cook your turkey in mayo though. Nobody's ready for it.

I once missed a high school dance due to canned pineapple. Really messed up my intestines. Haven't been the same since. Fuck pineapples.

I'm in the same boat. I'll eat anything, and generally enjoy it, but I don't like cilantro.

>chick related

I'm 21 years old and I have literally never tasted a pie

What?

ihatecilantro.com/frontpage.php
You'll fit in nicely, I'd imagine.

Wow touche'

It's not entirely on topic, because it's not like I'm opposed to it, but I've never even tasted any kind of pie. Not even a shitty one from McDonald's when drunk

if all you have ever eaten is American black olives, they ARE foul. they taste like blood, or iron, as they are ripened and preserved with ferrous sulfate. they are horrible. all other olives are great. try them if you havent yet. if you think they are bad, you may be detecting the bitter elements that curing takes out.

so eat a pie. you waiting for jesus to order you?

Anything cooked by a pajeet

I am this way with pork chops and Arby's roast beef. Arby's especially fucked me up, my burps tasted and smelled like putrid meat which didn't help when I had to vomit.

I refuse to eat anything with cherries.

Wow, you must be gay as fuck.

>So many people just slather shit in mayo I always have to be very insistent about it. I also know 90% of "special sauce" is a lazy ass chef who squeezed some sirricha into mayo.
Who actually does this?
Btw, everyone knows 'special sauce' is just 2:1 or 2:0.5 Mayo:Ketchup.
I got food poisoning from home-made pork chops improperly stored and I still make them. I just don't leave them uncovered in the refrigerator for a week after I cook them anymore.
>My wife wanted to coat our Thanksgiving turkey in mayo and bake it
What the fuck though
I used to work at the factory that makes the McDonalds pies (BAMA Frozen Dough in Tulsa OK) and have eaten a great many pies and let me tell you - they are nothing special.
I refuse most fruits. It's not some masculine aversion, I just don't like a lot of sweet things. I'll eat certain kinds of apples, bananas, pineapple, watermelon, but anything else is off the table. I occasionally gag at the sight of cherries.

Olives and sauerkraut thats it. Though ill eat slices black olives on a sandwich since they don't stand out much, but fuck eating just straight olives.

Cucumber and cauliflower

He's got a point about liver because most people over cook it and it has a sticky texture and tastes like ass then. Also, the liver in US groceries is not fresh. I cook and eat the liver from the deer I kill every year the day of the kill and it tastes almost sweet. A real epiphany. Agree he's a total faggot about black olives, though.

I hate cilantro and passion fruit. I can only stand cilantro with hot sauce and passion fruit smells like vomit.

Shut the fuck up.

Also
>2:0.5

I love cheese and want to explore more types but I just can't handle the smells of some kinds.

Like pic related is supposed to be kinda like camembert but it literally smells like farts, my body just starts gagging when I try putting in near my mouth.

Then there is stuff like goat cheese (which I can somehow handle when it is molten) which literally smells like a petting zoo. No matter how often I try it, I just can't swallow it without almost puking it back out.

It's a shame really