So I made this tonight. It was supposed to be a Ramen, but it ended up being a hearty soup...

So I made this tonight. It was supposed to be a Ramen, but it ended up being a hearty soup. Any of you guys end up with a non traditional ramen while you make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Bj5NJ5cJlc
youtube.com/watch?v=r9l7ByKSNJ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck did you do

That's how you make soup.

Looks fuckin good. I wouldn't have left the grass in the bowl, myself, but that's me.

You have some shitty looking thyme bro, up your grow skills or dont buy that shit from the store, other then that nice soup.

It was to hardy as a soup. It didn't have the thai tang I wanted. Shit Happens. Watch Ivan Ramen on Chef's Table. That fucker knows ramen.

Yeah I'll indict my thyme brokers. Jesus christ.

Just saying, i have as much leaves as all your branches on 1 of my branches of the stuff I grow myself.

Yours probably didn't have enough tender, love and care from being mass produced so it didn't feel like trying.

I walked 4 steps out my door and cut that thyme. So. It's 6a growing environment I guess. but that's my thyme used in my own dish.

Try talking to your plants for 20 minutes everyday.

You get what you put out friend, thats a fact.

kek

I love you young folk that do this shit. I can't be bothered anymore. It's easy to grow good herbs. Do that for 20 years and pretend to give a shit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6Bj5NJ5cJlc
>9 Instant Ramen Hacks
That motherfucker's been here.

OMG, I FUCKING LOVE THIS GUY. I didn't use his shit, but I probably used his shit. Ivan Orkin is a machine.

You're worried about getting 40 leaves instead of 20 from a stalk when within 1 year you get this from a small clump planted from a 2" flower pot. Moron.

It's probably the only thing I think about. I'm that kind of moron. How bout you? You got some moron concerns?

Sorry i'm watching a tv show and you've having a shit fit, can I help you with your poop disasters?

Imagine if you gave that plant the care it deserved and how much bigger and dense it could be.

For shame user, quality over quantity every time.

It looks like the starch came out of the noddles thus thickening the cooking liquid.

>Try talking to your plants for 20 minutes everyday.

looks like you shat into a plant pot

>Normal People vs Creative People

looks great

Turned out a little too salty, a little too umami. It ended up being a soup, not a ramen. I used chicken "better than boullion" 1 tbsp and 1 tbsp of miso paste. That with 4 cups of water ended up making it salty. I also added sirloin steak, fried mushrooms, roasted grape tomatoes into a mirepoix. That and the thyme.

Every time you taste it you go MMM, but it's just too fucking salty.

oh and 4 cloves of garlic cut in half for the oil.

shit and 1 tsp of ginger 1 tsp of tumeric. I keep forgetting shit.

Dilute that garbage and you'll have a really got umami, hearty beef soup/ramen dish.

>how do you know somebody grows baby's first herb?

because he'll tell you
faggot.

Some people tend their herb gardens, some people let it grow wild. Right? Have you done either?

What grows in 6a on its own? Chives, rosemary, thyme? What survives winter?

surprised you can take the time out of your day to stop sucking dicks to post so many questions

I don't have the time to troll like a boring piece of shit like you do. Keep being nothing.

sorry, Nancy you went too far this time

I'll meet you at the sewing circle this evening and give you such a pinch

What kind of ramen was the supposed to be? What made you think that THIS was how to make ramen?

You now that you're an empty soul looking for attention. Right? You're just the bottom of humanity at this point. You don't contribute, You don't care, you can't control your sadness at this point.

I'm sorry you are where you are. I had a woodpecker for my captcha, that might make you smile.

no man, you're wrong I'm just calling you a faggot because I'm jealous of you

You understand that ramen is almost every type of soup, right?

Chef's Table Season 3 Episode 4.

well, I'm excited and aroused. thanks. now I have a useless boner.

"Every soup is ramen"

This is what you sound like. Might as well make chicken noodle soup and call it a day.

If you can dump soba noodles into it, yes. It is. That's what I sound like. Figure your shit out.

you don't really get it, do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=r9l7ByKSNJ0

ramen is fucking soup wtf.

but it's fancy fucking japanese soup. right? You get pork entrails or eggs and shit.

maybe some asshole puts a piece of nori in your bowl? What do you do then?

Ramen is a process. You build a complex flavour in the bowl. Layering each serve to develop something more than just plain soup.

No shit.

So maybe some sliced nori, eggs and a slice of pork.

Point is, any asshole can make soup. It takes a little more than that to make ramen.

Or try a fat component, tare, a salt blend (if you're making shio ramen) and dashi.

Look beyond the pretty stuff in your bowl and think about what makes real ramen so much better than your soup

more fucking dashi. Jesus christ. Just add some enoki mushrooms and call it a night. We only need so much seaweed flavouring. I get it. I'll make a seafood ramen next time.

Fucking amateur.
I play ragga jungle to mine 2 hours a day.

Sage.

I think you mean thyme :^)

I decided to turn it into bolognese.

I'm on about the sage next to it.