Tfw Italian and hate tomatoes

>tfw Italian and hate tomatoes

tomatoes are fine in sandwiches or cubed in wraps. tomato sauce is an abomination and humanity's biggest failure

>tfw Haitian but hate mud

How bout that garlic though?

Same. What makes it even worse is growing, maintaining, and harvesting tomatoes has been a huge chunk of my job for a while now. Honestly although I enjoy farming tomatoes (honestly all the solanaceous plants), I can't stand that shit. Cherry and ground tomatoes as well.

I whole heartedly disagree. Tomatoes used in either sauce or salsa are my only preferred applications for them.

Ti capisco mbare

tomatoes suck a million dicks

Buy cherry tomatoes that are red and sweet. Cut them into halves. Drizzle olive oil and vinegar on top of cut tomatoes. Sprinkle black pepper and salt. Enjoy.

tomatoes are amazing but there's a ridiculous amount of Italian that isn't made with marinara

Daily reminder the Clintons did Haiti

Everyone in this thread is autistic, get over it and eat your fucking tomatoes

>be Italian
>hate tomatoes
>enjoy hundreds of delicious dishes that have nothing to do with tomatoes or garlic for that matter

>be dumb american
>think you are italian
>i no like spaghetti with tomato sauce

Ok

>be black and don't like stealing

THIS IS WHY I COME TO Veeky Forums. epic post my guy xD

>Be mexican
>Feel a deep disgust towards avocados

Research historical dishes from before tomatoes became popular

Tfw allergic to milk, eggs, and peanuts.

>be swedish
>hate the taste of dick

> tfw greek and hate tomatoes, olives and feta

Might as well kill yourself

Don't say that... But seriously try all 3.

>tfw european but hate semen

You can't hate tomatoes half as much as I hate one of the easiest games in the history of gaming franchises. Seriously, each area following the "chosen hunter" and his excessively buffed weapons from assorted game locations as he fights brainless enemies has been less engaging than the last. Aside from the handholding, the game's only consistency is providing you with absolutely retarded, unchallenging mobs and allowing you to run through all of them without any combative motivation thoughout the entire game. All to make the difficult feel easy, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when From Software voted to make the game a PS4 exclusive; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for the souls series. Blood(bore) might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Final Fantasy 7 in its refusal of challenge, skill and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the Dark Souls games were good though
"No!"
The enemies were easy; but the bosses were unfairly hard. As I played, I noticed that every time a enemy went for an attack, he spent an unrealistic amount of time telegraphing an attack.
I began marking on the back of an envelope every second the enemy stretched his arm back. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope a several dozen times. I was incredulous. Miyazaki's mind is so governed by outdated game design philosophies that he has no other style of challenge. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Bloodbore by the same Kevin-V from Gamespot. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing Bloodbore at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to play Half Life 2." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Bloodbore" you are, in fact, trained to play Half Life 2.

Am I some kind of weirdo because I don't hate any food ingredient? Raw or cooked I eat any vegetable. Kidneys I don't like that much but I'd still eat them.

Why did OPs picture get deleted? Is it because it mentioned m00t?

SJW do it for free considers wojak and pepe hate crimes

lul

Frog pictures have done more than rèddit could ever hope to do and have killed this site