Perfect Sandwiches

I'm giving you a walk-through of the greatest turkey sandwich known to man - 10% because you will see why.
Hopefully you dumb shits on the board will learn something.
Probably not though, and you will just go back to shit posting the same webm's that have been posted on this board for years, ffs while i'm at it let me tell you; if you think you are posting a fresh webm, or youtube link, you aren't, it's been around for years and you are new fag fucking cucked bitch ass autist.

Ok so lets start cooking this sandwich.

post your shitty sandwiches in comparison and be fucked. I will start with half of the final product, which is pic related.

some of the ingreds.

look at this, who thought you could maximize flavor by simply doing this; none of you.

same thing w/ the meat, we use deli shit turkey here instead of real turkey cause in a hurry. Buy a real chicken or turkey and put the meat on, it's much better.

Add your ghost pepper sauce and mayo

My pic.

Homemade bread
Fresh roasted chicken
Fresh caramelized onions
Freshly made garlic mayo
Lettuce + dijon mustard

Get out of here with your store bought bread, processed meat, and cheese squares

>Perfect Sandwiches
Say no more

that looks like ass hole, pic related continuing.
fresh basil on

baby kale onto the pre op sandwich.

baby kale tastes a shit load better than adult kale and has the same nutrition. so try some baby kale imo. nothing to lose.

Add roma and tumeric and black pepper.

>12-inch Italian Herb & Cheese bread (toasted)
>Genoa salami
>Swiss cheese
>Spinach
>Tomatoes
>Onions
>Green peppers
>Pickles
>Olives
>Chipotle + Mayo sauce
>Salt & pepper
>Parmesan cheese

put together and get ready.

Butter in to pan.

toast the sandwich

toast it

don't let it escape, push it down, incorrect chop stick usage printed on chop stick import is hillarious

toasted.

1st part sandwich done. Very good, but I forgot the part where you add the crispiest potato chips you can under the bread after u toast it. wtvr, all good.

But you're wrong. One side of the bread should have the ghost chili and the other should have the mayo, otherwise correct.

If you want the sandwich toasted properly, it involves much more effort than this

You need to put the two slices in the oven, one with cheese and one with meat, and slowly toast it

THEN you apply the rest of the ingredients as you don't want hot veggies or hot condiments, the way you present would end up with an uneven inside of cold and lukewarm with a hot outside

That being said I'd still eat the sandwich, but half assed version of toasting, that method only works for sandwiches with minimal ingredients, like a grilled ham and cheese or grilled cheese + a veggie

bad condiment ratio
disappointed in u

>wholemeal bun
>mature cheddar
>branston pickle
There is no better combination.
Trying to prove otherwise is futile.
OP is a faggot.

I had faith in you until you neglected to put diced garlic in the butter. You've disappointed me, user.

>perfect sandwich
>turkey

'no'

Mayo goes on the bread to create a moisture barrier.

>adding spices/powders to a sandwich

Fuckin' christ dude, why don't you just put the whole plant on there? You could probably get away with breaking 2 of those leaves up into bits and spreading them across the whole thing.

just give me that classic deli hoagie

a bit of vinegar and lots of juicy veggies/pickles soaking into the bread.

>perfect turkey sandwich
>wheat bread

whenever you see that pattern for disposable plates in the op, it's a trash thread

Good call. I wasn't even paying attention.

Now that you mention it, you're right it always is.

best sandwich in town

you are a degenerate if you don't add spices to a sandwich, what the F are yhou doing.

MODS it's a PENIS in a bun.
Thanks a lot user, my boss saw this on my screen and has just called me into his office. Prick.

Damn dude, rough, that's why you never browse Veeky Forums at work.

OP BTFO

>Swiss

trashed.
goodbye

False alarm, he didn't see the penis. Just a routine sacking for pissing in the sink again. No worries user.

Fluff the meat you mong

>fluff the meat
what

Sauce goes on the bread, not between the meat

Where's the peanut butter? It can't be God tier without the peanut butter!

>hoagie
it's a sub you south jersey scum

I think he means pic related. Instead of laying the pieces flat on the bread, you kind of put the edges of the meat under the middle so there's a bit of an air pocket. It's kind of hard to explain or draw, the pic sucks. But it gives it a better texture by making it seem less like a dense slab of meat.