What is objectively the most pretentious way to make coffee and why is it the pourover cone?

What is objectively the most pretentious way to make coffee and why is it the pourover cone?

>giant hole on the bottom forces you to pour very slowly
>grind size and filter paper quality affect the flow rate
>you need to time your pour perfectly to "avoid overextraction"
>ceramic cone absorbs heat and coffee gets cold unless you preheat it
>filters actually affect final taste

>I don't like any effort in making a cuppa
get a Keurig, lazy entitled millenial

it's alright if you want to have coffee maker style coffee but your landlord is a douchebag

How would your landlord prevent you from making coffee the normal way?

I've used a French press, aeropress, and a pourover cone. The cone is by far the least tedious to use.
It's sort of absurd you're so butthurt about it you just had to make a thread instead of posting it in one of the several other coffee threads.

What is the cheapest aeropress for poorfags? I actually tried to make aeropresso by putting coffee filter inside of large medical syringe but I don't think it's healthy to pour in hot water inside of that plastic.

there's....there's only one aeropress and it's only $25

not everyone lives in America god damn it

>she posts this on an american weeaboo bbs

Seriously? There's not a single chinese bootleg aeropress to enlighten third world nigger like me?

Coffee equipment is already niche enough as it is, the aeropress is still covered by it's original patent and all the other methods of coffee preparation you've heard of, (press, cone, moka pot) are over 100 years old at this point.
If there was a real demand for aeropresses outside of the tiny coffee enthusiast niche on the internet, bootlegs would be more common.
Just get a damn french press it's mechanically identical, replacing pneumatic pressure with a metal filter.
Also they're not made of plastic and won't give you estrogen tits.

Yeah I'm making my coffee with French press already. It's not like I hate the rich flavor of it but I do want to taste reach Crema now and then. Tried moka pot in my friend's apartment but there's just something missing without that pressure you know?

pourover cones are not the worst. they dont have sideburns or skinny jeans. now that would be the worst, black denim panelled boxes to hold the cups, with sidburns on the cones.

approved appliances

What's on the approved list?

Pour over coffee is one of the oldest ways to make coffee. Don't knock the classics, jerkwad.

Isn't this the poor man's coffee maker?

a coffee maker literally costs less than a pourover cone

Siphon press is the most pretentious

>ayo hol up before I get yo coffee I gotta set up this science experiment first

it's self-contained though

what actually good coffee maker cost 10$ and take no counter top space?

I would bet anything that your Keurig water tank is lined with a layer of scale about 3mm thick.

You lazy dink.

There are actually some stainless steel "aeropresses" made by some Australian guy called Artisan Smith. But they're way more expensive.

Why the fuck would you live somewhere like that?

>he doesn't live in the greatest nation that has ever existed or will ever exist.

>not using a fucking kitchen funnel