What would your last meal be /ck?

what would your last meal be /ck?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Wilkerson
deathpenaltyinfo.org/some-examples-post-furman-botched-executions
therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/top-20-craziest-last-meal-requests-from-death-row/
archive.fo/URdiN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I DON'T NEED A LAST MEAL WHEN THE GREAT BEYOND IF FLAVORTOWN

Two chicken fried steaks smothered in gravy with sliced onions; a triple meat bacon cheeseburger with fixings on the side; a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños; a large bowl of fried okra with ketchup; one pound of barbecue with half a loaf of white bread; three fajitas with fixings; a Meat Lovers pizza; three root beers; one pint of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream; and a slab of peanut butter fudge with crushed peanuts.
Please and thank you.

human flesh and while congress decided if it should pass i will make my escape like ted bundy and squeeze myself thu the roof

please be more specific on the barbecue and the fajitas? what meat?

Half tri-tip and half ribs for the BBQ, carne asada on the fajitas.

Something pretty simple but flavorful and comforting like smothered pork steak with rice.

Ohhhhh, just a big ol' packet of walnuts. That's all.

>mfw allergy kills me so they don't get the chance to.
Justice system BTFO

I doubt I'd have much appetite.
Some good breads and cheeses and a decent bottle of red maybe.
And a huge jar of dill pickles.

700 McChicken sandwiches

Reminder that that one serial killer ruined it for everyone by ordering 300 dollars worth of food and not eating any of it, as a consequence you are no longer allowed to make your own last meal and have to choose 1 of 5 very bland prison suppers. The list is on Google.

Seriously. Fuck that piece of shit.

A bullet

Imagine bringing him back to life and telling him there are people out there who hate him for THAT rather than, you know, the murders.

A bullet

Haha
Just a joke
Haha
but no really fuck shitting my pants in front of a crowded room of people

this tbqh

fructose doesn't satiate you so you could probably eat a lot of donuts

I mean it's the classic hurting one person vs hurting 50. The murders were a dick move obviously but fucking over the last meal for everybody. . .I mean goddamn just how big a shitheel can you be?

oh haha
I see

A McDonald's happy meal. That way I can go to the grave feeling the same I did while feeling alive.
Shit.

probably one of these god-awful salt-free hospital dinners that taste like cotton and make you sicker than you were when you came in
which is precisely why I want to kill myself at some point

I mean that's shitty of that guy but it's not like he has legislative powers. Sounds like the prisons using him as an excuse to cut costs even more. Why not a compromise like a price cap on the cost of the last meal?

Can you choose your method of execution? Lethal injection is fucked up.

>The list is on Google.
I CANT FIND IT YOU BITCH

Not anymore, you can't. Don't know why you're complaining, you go out high off your ass.

Only applies to texas, and the default options in texas are still pretty fucking good. I think the most common default is a steakhouse-type meal.

Fuck them, shouldn't get anything special.
Their victims never had the luxery

I'd choose the guillotine or a good axeman if it was possible.

You go unconscious and never wake up.
Thousands of unwanted pets get it everyday.

That's literally the reasoning the guy in charge gave when he axed the request program.
>It is extremely inappropriate to give a person sentenced to death such a privilege. It's a privilege which the perpetrator did not provide to their victim

That's not the same method used in lethal injection.

What's the source for this image

Seems too few in number to be countrywide

Not to mention there have been botched firing squads

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallace_Wilkerson

Why do we not do firing squads again?
I know the whole "not good to make people do that" but we have fucking robots now, we don't need an actual squad anymore.

People who have survived lethal injection have described it as "veins being like ice and on fire all at once", it's not like going to the dentist and getting blitzed on nitrous

Your brain is still alive and functioning for a few seconds when you get your head cut off.

Depending on how fit you are, it can be as long as 15 seconds

deathpenaltyinfo.org/some-examples-post-furman-botched-executions

Seems pretty legit to me.

>we have fucking robots now
The person who commands the robots to shoot is the one who pulls the trigger, in essence.

It's only one step removed from actually shooting.

>veins being like ice and on fire all at once
Sounds like any IV drug to me. And who are these "people"?

Ah okay, it starts counting the executions 11 years after Wilkerson.

So what is the guy who pushes the button that pumps the poison into the prisoners veins?

No different from the guy flipping the circuit breaker, or injecting the poison, or releasing the gas

>(1) One warm Croque-Monsieur made w/ croissant, swiss cheese, and black forest ham.
>(2) Two dozen steamed pork dumplings in a hot, Szechuan-style sauce.
>(3) 1.5 pounds of moist, smoked, Texas-BBQ brisket. Warmed flour tortillas, pickled jalapeños, guacamole, pico de gallo, and barbecue sauce on the side.
>(4) 10 Maine lobster tails with a side of drawn butter and half of a lemon.
>(5) A slice of German chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on the side
>(6) One glass of water, one glass of whole milk, one can of Cherry Coke

yup.
They're given a general anesthetic first anyway.
All of these stories are coming from bleeding heart libs

They actually give you pottasium chloride, which causes a heart attack, and another one which inhibits your ability to breathe. It's not an exact science and sometimes the doctors on call take it upon themselves to exact revenge and purposefully misdose the patient in order to cause pain and suffering, which is super fucked up because it goes against the ethics of being a medical professional.

Also the guy talking about how they shouldn't get a last meal because they are "bad people" or whatever, the whole point is to show we aren't cruel like them and maintain our humanity. We could just Lynch them in the streets but We don't. It's called justice.

desu I'd rather hang myself with bed linens than get poisoned to death

You're both right

Honestly I'd rather they just give me a single-shot gun and let me blow my own brains out.

There's still one state that does firing squad, it's not "a robot" but a series of electrical cables that fires 6 rifles rigged to a platform. You have two men who pull levers and one of the levers activates the electrical current. Anyway, it still maintains anonymity because the guys don't know which lever fires the rifles.

No medical personnel should be present to do anything but declare the guy dead.

I see it differently.
Removing a bad person from society. Some people are just bad. Do it humanely but don't be a faggot about it.
A pistol to the back of the head with no fucking around is the most sensible. Like the Chinese.

Personally I'd choose the injection

Fuckload of lobster tails and hot butter, a clam chowder as an appetizer, creme brulee for dessert and a six pack of Asahi beer to down it all

How do you think they prepare the dosage? Just start slamming until the dude stops wiggling? No it's a doctor that works at the prison who measures the dose and administers it,then declares the PT. Dead (if applicable).

I know. That's the point. Being the executioner is not a doctor's job.

I genuinely like this.

How dare you be reasonable

What's the big deal with Maruchan? These are much better.

It is when it's using medical technology and calculated doses to do the job? I'm a nurse, I kinda have an idea of what I'm talking about, what medical background are you speaking from? Or is it just conjecture?

t. Redditor

Medical practitioners shouldn't be advancing someone's death is what I'm saying.

No they are given a knockout drug first, the a muscle paralysing drug, then the killing barbituate that stops their heart. The knockout drug last a lot less than the other two so if they botch the quantities or the killing drug takes longer they will become conscious during the procedure which is supposed to be extremely painful.

venison

Meh that's understandable. Nessecary evil I guess.
Dude I have honestly never been there. My brother is a fan, but I've been here since TOTSE shut down. What was that 2001?
Barbs don't...You know what. Doesn't matter. I appreciate your understanding and explanation dr. Khavorkian.

It's not. There are many ways to kill a person that don't involve a doctor, aren't possibly painful or don't have such a horrible failure rate. Suicide bags are popular for a reason.

Never understood why they don't just use Helium.
Apparently it's very peaceful.

What's the point in eating if you're about to die anyway. In short while you're not even going to remember it.

We aren't committing suicide were punishing evil deeds.

Doing harm violates ethical code but it's for the good of society and doing so could potentially save more lives. Plus the doctors don't administer the meds by hand it's all hooked up to machines that operate on random button pushes. To be fair, it probably isn't the doctor pushing the button, but I bet you money he's the one who ran the lines, measured the doses, and got everything set up to be pushed. Would you, being the state, trust a gaurd paid 9 dollars an hour to run IVs on a condemned man? Fuck no.

It is. You pass out pretty soon. Feeling of suffocation is caused by increased co2 in your blood. Breathing inert gas doesn't make you feel that as you are still removing co2 from your body.

One infamous criminal refused food for this reason
therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/top-20-craziest-last-meal-requests-from-death-row/

Archive:
archive.fo/URdiN

>What was that 2001?

...Veeky Forums wouldn't be around for another few years.

Killing a guy in maximum security prison does fuck all for the well being of the rest of the population. I don't even care if they are there for the rest of their life or if they are executed. This is not what doctors are trained for.

YOU WONT BELIEVE #6!!

Damn Tyga, they got you too huh? I wonder why people are paid to shill this slow as fuck board.

Whenever it was, I don't really remember. And it doesn't matter. You're here forever. We could spend all day arguing over that. Hell, probably all week. I ain't that worried about it as I don't plan on dying in prison. That should be the main goal. And doctors are trained to do a lot of shit, measures doses is one of them. Prisons have medical staff they don't always go to the hospital for whatever reason. Nurses, RNs, PNs, and it's usually not a "doctor" but a PA, it's cheaper to hire PAs.same way we did it in the military. They're just as good.

I don't think they should have last meals.

I think instead before the execution all the guards should stand outside the criminals cell pointing and jeering and saying things "you're gonna die you stupid retard! " "crime doesn't pay!" "see you in hell , you idiot" ""how'd you enjoy spending the last years of your life in jail and dying at 40? hahaha!". If the guards don't feel like it they could just play a loud , pre-recorded video of them doing so

why go on the internet and tell lies? lurk more

Your stupidity astounds me. You do realize that they'd probably give you an allergy test beforehand and figure out what you're up to, right? Then you'd just stack up more time for trying to evade justice.

Just go full Jonestown on them or anything. There's no need to involve doctors in the killing process.

Also dying from allergic asphyxiation would be pretty fucking horrible and slow death.

Lol go fuck yourself.

The point would be dying on my own terms, even if they are shitty terms. If the state wants to kill me, then I refuse to give them the satisfaction. And waiting until the last possible moment to do it, fuck yeah.

>stack up more time
>just before I'm supposed to be put to death
What was that about my stupidity agan?

hot dog

because that wouls bew humane

Texan detected, some where mid, san antonio or austin if I had to guess

If you were in the medical field you would know a little thing call "do no harm" executioners are not doctors, anyone can load up that contraption and stick in an iv. They dont give a damn about dosage as long as its enough to kill a horse lol.

I am in the medical field and have assisted in helping people die many times. Sometimes that's the least harm you can do.
I don't know why Americans make it so difficult for themselves to kill these criminals anyway.
Put them under with propofol and fentanyl and kill them with suxa. Done and done. And they don't feel a thing.

Lol, constantly worrying about us Americans must get you yuropoors panties in a bnuch.

Are you dutch or just fucking with us? Euthanasia has nothing to do with killing an unwilling person.

joke was funny in 2012

It's because it's seen as heroic by the prisoner and they want to avoid that.

I know it's different, just saying it's entirely plausible that a doctor has the knowledge and experience for the job. And they're just people with bills to pay, so you can always find someone willing to take that gig.
Not like breast enlargement surgery is noble and lifesaving either.
Not Dutch, but you were close.

Exodus 20:13

And what does Exodus say is the punishment for murder?

It's a commandment. There are no parenthesis. It isn't "Thou shalt not kill (unless you're the government and he did a bad thing)". There's no getout clause.

Ironic that the states with the highest concentration of evangelicals all impose the death penalty. Really gets the ol' noggin' to bobbin'.

>There's no getout clause.

Yet the Bible contradicts itself yet again with countless instructions of whom to kill or cases in which God instructs his followers to kill.

It's more like "thou shall not murder."

It's just commonly misunderstood as "No killing whatsoever."

I can see you've only read King James Bibles. It actually should be "thou shall not murder" IE unjust killing. It's perfectly acceptable to kill in the Catholic faith, as long as it's justified. Eye for an eye and what not.

>But Jesus said turn the other cheek
Yeah, fights back then we're instigated with a backhand (an insult) and to slap a man with a palm would be grounds for a fight to the death.

>Yet the Bible contradicts itself

It's almost as though an omnipotent, all-knowing God somehow...screwed up.

>It's more like "thou shall not murder."

It's more "לֹא תִּרְצָח"

All translations are flawed.

>It's almost as though it's a flawed work of literature pieced together from multiple different human authors who are of course fallible.

Let me guess, you won't eat a bite, and your state will discontinue the tradition of offering last meals? Well done, asshole.

You won't fit in the chair you fat bastard. We'll just bring you a salad.

Exodus 21:12 retard
In fact, all of Exodus 21

Imagine the last words though, hard to be taken seriously