Is it true that the more horrible a culture treats women, the better that culture's food tastes?

Is it true that the more horrible a culture treats women, the better that culture's food tastes?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_(person)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hummus is jewish

maybe that's why white people food is so lame and spicy.
fucking nu-males.

White nu-male cucks are exactly the kind of people who love Sriracha, limes, and avocados.

Germans are total cucks and have amazing food

Absolutely not.

Sabra is an Israeli brand, and women aren't treated poorly there?

>citric acid instead of lemon juice

Ever see a woman pray before the Wailing Wall?

It's middle eastern

They pray on a separate part, I thought

Like, still the same dumb wall but somewhere else

Where do you think Jews originated?
Retard.

Hummus is Levantine, it isn't explicitly Jewish even though Israeli Jews, being part of that criteria, do eat it as well as non Jews.

and where is jeruslum?

it originated from the jews and spread throughout the region. I will say many levantines had an important role in spreading its popularity early on.

>and where is jeruslum?
Europe.

its in the Levantine region you dip (probably tzaki)

>Amicucks worse than the gooks
kek

Yes, only Jews lived in the middle East, since Jehova created them.

Well OP are you happy? Did your little low effort bait thread get you the attention you so desperately craved? Hope you got it out of your system, because next time I find you shitting up my board I will reign holy hell down upon your infidel ass. See those of us who have been around a bit care about board culture and quality there's a saying you may have heard "lurk maor." Why don't you go ahead and give it a try next time or you may end up waking the dragon, and that could end real ugly. Or so I hear ;)

Settle down, autist.

>eating food named after a kike-sponsored massacre of 2000 civilians

Mm, it's almost as good as the blood of a gentile child!

Sabra is the name of a person not a massacre.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_(person)

Most middle eastern restaurants I go to actually have some really, really bland fucking humus. I swear one I went to just mashed some chick peas with some oil. It was so fucking unsatisfying.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre

Ten shekels have been deposited into your account, Yehudi.

Last I checked the French and Italians don't oppress their women, though at this point they may want to consider it.

>eastern europe dark green
>western europe light green

jews make their women sit in the back of the bus and throw garbage at female cyclists who dare ride provocatively through the neighborhood in their whore shorts

Its Arabic

muslims throe stones at people they dont agree with and force their women to wear burkas.
Christians burned and leveled until they were forced out of law
whats the point?

Jewish and spread throughout the levantine region

My point was obvious, short bus
Read the thread again