Would Hawking Radiation be faster for a black hole of higher dimensions?

Would Hawking Radiation be faster for a black hole of higher dimensions?

Other urls found in this thread:

space.mit.edu/home/tegmark/dimensions.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>black hole of higher dimension
CALCULATE THE SURFACE AREA OF MY ALMONDS IN N SPACE

Hawkin Radiation not real.

Black holes in 4 dimensions also have 2 dimensional time. Maybe it moves faster because it's moving through time in 2 axis

Hey meg

Just listen to this batshit nonsense. Do we even actually have real science anymore? Or is it just fake math autism now?

Autism.

Pretty sure hawking radiation is directly proportional to the energy of the potential well.

Anyone remember from quantum how potential wells scale with dimensions?

BUT DUDE DIMENSIONS LOL

In theory.
Yes.
However it neglects another dimentions possible alternate sequencing where it is lower.

this, concept of time in even-dimensional riemann spaces is ill defined

wow dude would my farts be more smelly in higher dimensions?

No.
In fact, farts less smelly as you enter higher dimensions.

The strength of their smell is proportional to 1/r^d, where r is the radius of the fart and d is the number of dimensions.

>black hole of higher dimensions
Wouldn't work.
>>As was pointed out by Ehrenfest back in 1917, neither classical atoms nor planetary orbits can be stable in a space with n > 3, and traditional quantum atoms cannot be stable either. These properties are related to the fact that the fundamental Green’s function of the Poisson equation ∇2φ = ρ, which gives the electrostatic/gravitational potential of a point particle, is r2−n for n > 2. Thus, the inverse-square law of electrostatics and gravity becomes an inverse-cube law if n = 4, etc. When n > 3, the two-body problem no longer has any stable orbits as solutions.
space.mit.edu/home/tegmark/dimensions.pdf

so no farts on higher dimensions

It's because what he's saying isn't science and is just badly regurgitated nonsense.

But black holes don't require stable orbits to exist, do they?

i feel like a 2D universe (2 space, 1 time) would work

Who cares when black holes aren't real in the first place

james clerk maxwell should've ended anime when he had the chance

I don't get it.

1/r^(d-1)

you faggots don't understand the notion of generality to a physical law because you're that inept with science and math. proving something is consistent to any arbitrary dimension is crucial if you want to talk about the 3 dimensional case in any manner other than "hurr my data works!". fucking get over yourselves you neuronlets.