Make wholemeal wraps with shredded chicken/beef/pork + lettuce + onions + broccoli for lunch every week

>make wholemeal wraps with shredded chicken/beef/pork + lettuce + onions + broccoli for lunch every week
>millennial coworkers call me antisocial for making my own meals instead of joining them and spending $15 on lunch everyday

!?

It's probably more to do with the fact you're a dumb, fucking weeb in all honesty.

>Local man opts out of only respite from wageslave block by choosing to remain at his cubicle and eating reheated leftovers instead of joining his fellows for even a modicum of novelty.

>animeposter is bad at dealing with people
I don't think the meal is the problem dude

I'm in the market for a bento box to take to work but I have some very specific requirements.
Would you be able to help me?

this board attracts some of the strangest memers I've seen

It's just taking the board back from weebs and animu fags.

Is it okay if it's pinku (pink)?

NO!

>call me antisocial for eating by myself instead of joining them
yes, refusing to socialize would be antisocial

why don't they cook their own meals and eat with me instead of forcing me to spend 3x the amount on food?

Why should they act the way you want them to just so you can fit in?
I'm sure there's other people who also prep their own meals, go socialize with them

yeah but they're like 30 or 40 year olds and not my age

You have to choose.

Theyre taking the piss user. You are probably antisocial outside of not getting lunch with them.

I can't afford $15x5 for lunch daily
That's 300 a month and 10% of my salary! on consumables!

you dont have to go everyday
make the effort to go 2-3 times a week

>his lunch doesn't cost 1$

So do it 3/5 days

don't socialize with coworkers. Coworkers are for drunk christmas party sex and work only, they make the worst friends.

But weeb food is superior.

Go with them on Fridays loser.

This. And just order a pitcher of beer for lunch instead of food. They'll think you're hot shit.

> company has lunch room with fridge and microwave
> some ppl buy takeout food at lunchtime and bring it back
> some ppl bring their lunchbox in the morning

But just like going for drinks after work, it's a bonding moment to go out as a group

At least your coworkers invite you to lunch. Mine just shake their heads when they see me and call me "Shartsickle" when they think I wont hear.

This
At least in the nursing industry nothing you say to these alleged friends is sacred. Always sniffing out information to share about you to have a laff at your expense

>animu

>>>/reddit/
>>>/chowhound/