Fresh Produce from Your Own Garden

I feel sorry for anons without gardens.

>His time is so cheap he actually grows his own food.

I have 3 types of chilli in my backyard

Home grown stuff just tastes better in my opinion.

oh SHIT
OP get REEKKTTTT

fucking strain those tomatoes before adding them you goddamn animal

Why are you using a meat grinder?

nice blossom end rot

What
Is
A
Hobby

I feel sorry for anons who make salsa with a hand crank meat grinder.

That looks fucking disgusting.
I would have done something else with that produce than made a fucking pleb salsa out of it.

It's not your opinion it's fact. You cannot, can, not, economically transport fresh tomatoes of the quality that you can grow across the country.

Did you use wax peppers?

Yet.

I have a cherry tree that finally produced this year. Got enough cherries to make a pie. It was pretty excellent.

Peas and lettuce already done this year. Waiting now for the tomatoes and peppers to be ready.

>posting this statement on Veeky Forums

That's a Universal Food Chopper. The grinder has round holes. The chopper has those little finger-like blades.

Cat Face actually.

Yellow Hungarian Wax Pepper
Onion
Garlic
Tomatillo
Cherokee Tomato

Sure thing, kid.

cucumbers are getting huge, cant wait to shove them up my ass

>wax peppers
But.. y tho..

You should try my yellow zucchini. One is just over 21" long.

I live in an area with a short growing season. H.Wax peppers mature very quickly. They also taste great for a low-medium pepper. I have Gypsy and Jalapeno, but I don't like Jalapeno that well.

>doesn't like jalapeño
Guess we're just in a different boat. I like them a lot. Fruity pepper with good heat. Except I grew mine next to habanero peppers and it might explain why they ended up so god damn spicy.

I don't think your salsa is watery enough. The chip should be so fucking soggy that it doesn't have the strength to lift your disgusting watery diarrhea salsa to your mouth. Also get a decent cutting board you fucking gay ass. It looks like a goddamn kids toy.

Homegrown jalapeno peppers can be hotter than store bought, because you have the option of letting them ripen until they are fully red. H.Wax peppers can be anywhere from under jalapeno to nearly tabasco pepper hotness. There's a lot of cultivars and the methods of growing them determine the heat level. The H.Wax in the OP are about green jalapeno heat level.

Tomatoes are starting to explode

First time doing a garden and it's coming a long great.

Oregano isn't doing shit for some reason though.

Once you go eggplant you never go back.

>I've grown these vegetables what should I do with them?
>I know I'll mash em up and dip fucking crisps into them
Americans.

I'm not your fat wife mate, cucumber will be more than enough thank you.

my garden.

I only have 2 zucchini, 3 pepper, 2 basil, 1 cilantro and 3 tomato plants this season.

and these were my first zucchini's!

OH! and there's 3 cucumber plants too

What's in the cellar?

basement. Tools, boiler, hot water heater, bike, storage.

Unfortunately, this.

You've got to do CBAs on every aspect of your life and pick your battles. I cook daily, with mostly scratch ingredients. However, I do cut corners based on the work involved and the payout from doing that work.

Tending to a garden beyond a few window-herbs is too much of a time investment.

>Mexicans

Fixed.

OP is a farmer from

Pretty cute.

We call them cellars over here, normally just have young boys shackled to the walls in ours.
What's the point of a boiler and a hot water heater and is hot water not already heated?

got'em

>cant enjoy salsa unless you're a spic or an american
fuckin europoors eh

Agreed, home grown food is far more better in flavor. Back in my home country (balkan) my family grow a lot of veggies and farm animals. The possibilities are endless. Eggplant, potatoes, beans, peas, tomatoes, pumpkins, raddish, cabbage, corn, cucumber, onions, garlic, bell peppers, salad and more

>not getting produce from local farmers at the market who actually know how to raise plants and grow infinitely better produce than you

Is it now? The mainly use kalkammonsalpeter too boost the growth of the veggies. I've thought it was a stupid rumor that most farmers take green tomatoes and leave them overnight in water mixed with kalkamonsalpeter to get fully ripe. Tried it myself and i've almost replicated it but not fully. You can tell the difference between homegrown and market tomatoe by touch and taste.

Jesus Christ, you couldn't be more pleb if you tried

>Irony, the post
Go look in the mirror you daft faggot.

Fucking white people

>I was only pretending to be retarded

I lost my tomatoes and peppers to mold and aphids. Fuck this gay earth.

At least my roses still looks good.

my condolences, user

>Using a grinder instead of just dicing shit by hand
Bet it tastes like shit since everything has the same consistency now.

I wasn't being retarded and i was quoting you.
>grow veg
>mince it
>dip a fucking fatty, salty, chemical laden snack in it
>look at how healthy i am
You're the fucking retard and i hope the children at school remind you of it every day

>uses a boning knife to slice produce
>that meat grinder
>no spicy peppers

I don't have a garden because people like you grow produce for me and I buy it at a farmer's market without having to pay for gardening tools, fertilizer, water bill, bug repellent, etc.

raspberries and snap peas

>there are some people who don't raise their beef up from little calves
>there are people who don't nurture and love them for 2 years as they grow and grow
>there are people who will never look right into an animals eyes while you slash out it's carotid artery
The look of betray breddy gud

without having to pay for gardening tools, fertilizer, water bill, bug repellent, etc.

I have a large 3 season garden and bought some tools 20 years ago, never bought fertilizer, pesticides or herbicides and have a well. If you're going to use industrial chemicals you are correct to forget about home gardening. That would defeat the entire purpose.

>get conquered by muslims
>eat kebabs, naan, and other non-yuropoor food regularly
>muh culture
>muh heritage
>start embracing islam, SJWs, and homosexuality
>judge americans for eating vegetables in a perfectly legitimate manner

>...and have a well
You lucky bastard. I would give my left nut to have a well. Anyway, I'm pretty shit at growing stuff so I'd still rather let you guys do it for me and support you by buying local.

>fatty
Not much more than any other food you'd cook with butter/oil. Sure it's fried, but chips are mostly corn, water, and salt. Very little oil.
>salty
What exactly is unhealthy about salt?
>chemical laden
What kind of chips do you buy/make?
>look at how healthy I am
Nobody claimed that except you.

You act like those suckers having to buy supplies still their crops for a loss

You act like those suckers having to buy supplies sell their crops for a loss.

>fatty
1 pack 12% your daily intake
>salty
1 pack 8% your daily intake
>>chemical laden
>What kind of chips do you buy/make?
I don't and the fact you think crisps are a daily staple is worrying
> Whole corn, vegetable oil (corn, soybean, and/or sunflower oil), salt, cheddar cheese (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), maltodextrin, wheat flour, whey, monosodium glutamate, buttermilk solids, romano cheese (part skim cow’s milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), whey protein concentrate, onion powder, partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oil, corn flour, disodium phosphate, lactose, natural and artificial flavor, dextrose, tomato powder, spices, lactic acid, artificial color (including Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Red 40), citric acid, sugar, garlic powder, red and green bell pepper powder, sodium caseinate, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, nonfat milk solids, whey protein isolate, corn syrup solids.
>>look at how healthy I am
>>Nobody claimed that except you.

>I grow vegetables to dip snacks into, I’ll post it on a web site so everyone can see too, and I hope my narcissism is viewed negatively

I don't doubt for a second that you will retort with justification for you shitty eating habbits, but there a 3 meals a day and i honestly believe crisps is not one of them for you, more of a snack to tide you up to your proccessed main.
They mock behind your back about your gut, your greasy face and the land mass below your main chin.

Got papaya and avocado trees
Does that count?

yes

You deserve those GMOs and shit tier chems that are going to give you cancer. I decided. Fuck you. I'm not even OP.

What the fuck? Are you having a stroke??

the fuck, thus us CNN level Bullshit

CALLE FUCKING CALLE