How can a place have so many dipping sauces and do them all badly?

How can a place have so many dipping sauces and do them all badly?

I don't know.
You're the retard who went there, you tell us.

I am so fucking tired of these subway-style mexican restaurants. there's like 9 within a 15 mile radius of me and they all suck.
>toppings sit out all day and get nasty
>meat quality is inconsistent
>food is never warm enough
>spend more money than if you went to a mexican food truck/"mexican" restaurant
what's the appeal, i seriously don't get it

>do them all badly
The queso dipping sauce at Moe's is fantastic. I agree that the salsa are all kind of meh though.

Blame Chipotle

Taco Johns actually have hot sauces with some kick, was surprised.

I dislike any place where you have to choose your own adventure to get something to eat. Instead of just ordering any particular dish you have to answer a series of questions as you move down the line? Not my thing.

Chipotle medium is the best salsa. Moe's a shit.

>Moe's a shit.
Only had it once, and the salsa had the slightly fermented taste of something about to go off. Not all that pleasant. I'm no fan of Chipotle, but at least their stuff doesn't taste like it's going bad. It just doesn't taste like much of anything.

I agree but something that helped me was ordering online. You can just click all the shit you want and then skip the 20 questions and pick up your food.

Hot head burrito is the same way with all the sauces. I've never been and heard questionable reviews. Eventually if someone drags me there I will try it.

I like "Papas and Beer" restaurants although I think they may just slightly different than Chipotle and Moe's because you sit down and order off a menu and have a waiter.

How can someone go to a restaurant enough times to try 11 different sauces, ending up disappointed each time and continue to go back?

I will never understand Moe's and Chipotle being popular, other than the fact that a bunch of basic bitches and dude brahs love paying 9 bucks for a giant tortilla filled with garbage old and overcooked food

What is a better alternative to Chipotle? Today I had a $7 burrito bowl. It was convenient and the quality of their ingredients is decent. I get some of the healthier add ons, which still has a lot of calories but won't make me feel like shit.

Have this place by me (Taco Maya if you can't read the sign). They do things Chipotle style, but the food is fucking phenomenal.

Blame millennials.

chipotle is much better quality than moe's.

their chili con queso is delicious, but i dont think they even have it anymore

so fuck em

If you buy a small 2oz queso at Moe's they'll give you an ass ton of chips to go with it.

It's the only reason I ever go.

As someone doing paleo these sortuh restaurants are a godsend for me.
Are they perfect? No. But imo they're consistent and delicious. Bit expensive though but if you're trying to stick to a strict diet it's worth it.

Yes that's right. Just blame millennials for all your problems. They will go away faster the more times you do!

>one serving of beef
>two sides of queso
>mix into 6oz cup with a few diced jalapeƱos

chili con queso

My local Moe's does $5 burritos (with guac) w/ chips on Tuesdays, and $6 on monday. Not a bad deal.

Chipotle is a fucking rip off though. And whatever faggot came up with the idea of charging extra for guac needs to be strangled.

you're a millennial, shit for brains

If you live in the southeast and you have a Barberitos near you, that is the best I have had.

The queso is literally just melted american cheese with jalapeƱos

i'm 61 retard

the moe's by me is pretty good. the queso and two medium salsas (forgot the names) are good.

Moe's has got to be the more annoying place to eat ever. Maybe it is just me being an autist, but the way everybody has to shout "welcome to moe's" every time somebody enters the door, and their fucking stupid food names that make it downright embarrassing to order things from the goddamn menu make the whole place literally cringeworthy.

Too bad you have to pay for the queso

Just say exactly what you want without the ridiculous name they've given it. They'll still know what you're talking about.

It's like that scene from Pulp Fiction when she orders the "Durward Kirby Burger... bloody"

Get fucked.

t. moes employee

>be boomer
>blame millenials

>not ordering a stack

ishgddt

Someone explain the "chipotle has a lot of calories" meme. Sounds like a fattie excuse.

Get the Art Vandalay burrito.

its tofu

Take some jar salsa, a can of preferred beans, half can of corn, some sour cream/ guac, preferred cheese, and tortillas with preferred shredded meat and make it yourself at home. I bake mine 20 minutes at 300 to melt the cheese.