Would you ever use the word "nigger" in your writing? Or is your writing too politically correct?

Would you ever use the word "nigger" in your writing? Or is your writing too politically correct?

as a narrator - I don't have to because I have many black friends and I like them in general

as a caracter - sure, why not?

Are you sure those are the only two options OP?

I use nigger extensively, but then again most of my writing is shitposting on 4chink.

>using the word nigger anywhere else but dialog or monologue
what are you, some kind of alt-rightcuck?

>implying using the word in dialog or monologue won't get your book censored

I would not, because I have no interest in writing about race.

Not if you're writing about rednecks getting their asses kicked.

>I have many black friends

Go neck yourself faggot

I have never seen one in my life. I doubt I would ever write anything related to niggers.

wow... so progressive

Yes but only when I'm ready to cum.

retarded teenagers detected

Are you jerking off while writing?

Depends on the character, for example black people have their uses for it.

The context doesn't matter, literally any usage of the word ANYWHERE will potentially get a book pulled from shelves.
Huck Finn is a pretty cliche example, but look at it: Twain wrote a story that was very egalitarian, especially considering the time period. People too stupid to understand the book think it's racist just because it has a bad word in it.
On the other hand, it's a good way to keep trashy self-proclaimed "critics" from reading your shit.

only if my characters were talking about this story by Joseph Conrad. "it's about a ship called the Narcissus... and.. uh.. one of the.. er.. crew..."

aren't you? you're not? why the hell do you write?

I would if necessary.
Probably in a characters mind.

The greatest american writers used it so why not?