What are your favorite food show's?

What are your favorite food show's?

Mine has to be Man V Food

>show's
Want to try that again, retard

he was the best at being the least pretentious and most likeable

i like a lot of pbs shows, and obviously bourdain and zimmerns shows. but avec eric was really something i liked. he really knows how to plate his dishes without looking like a pomo asshat

Richman used to be alright but now he's just a big douchebag like Jack

unironically triple D

has anyone seen Enormous Food? Looks like it might be alright in a mindless way

Parts Unknown

>Want to try that again, retard
Want to try that again, retard?

Bizarre foods, i love Andrew

He lost a bunch of weight.

You mean Ginormous Food?
I don't like big food shows unless the host is going to eat it, on that show they make giant things and then offer to share it with the entire restaurant.

yeah. I assumed the host ate everything. He looks fat enough. Ah well.

Good Eats, Cooks Country, Americas test kitchen, original Iron Chef

No Reservations
Bizarre Foods

I was watching bizarre foods once, he went to a island where the people ate worms they gather from tree trunks to survive and googled up all their worms. I said, "wow, this guy must be a super jew"

Anyone remember Unwrapped? This shit was comfy

John Oliver of cooking

Floyd On Food.
Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares USA.
Australian Masterchef.

Any of the travel shows, except with Bourdain, kind of lost interest in him after he started talking about how lab-grown meat is his "enemy".

On the "Create" channel they have shows with Jacques Pepin and Kevin Belton, they're both good chefs and entertaining. They also try to get the idea across that food doesn't have to look super fancy and you should tweak any recipes to your liking, which is nice for people just learning to cook.

>Good Eats
My nigga, I just started watching this and I could listen to Alton Brown read the fucking phonebook.

Yup, used to fall asleep to it sometimes as a kid

>Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares USA

Bingo

>Any of the travel shows, except with Bourdain, kind of lost interest in him after he started talking about how lab-grown meat is his "enemy".

Yeah I really like the travel ones too, mostly seen the ones with Andrew Zimmern. Bourdain gets pretentious at times.

Say it with me, user...

SPEH

GHEY

TEH

>>Want to try that again, retard
>Want to try that again, retard?

I go with classic chefs - Jacques Pepin, all Julia Child's shows, Avec Eric (Eric Ripert) mostly. I use to like Bourdain's shows before Parts Unknown, but he's a little too preachy on that one for me to watch. I like it better when he's just hanging out cooking, because it's the only time he acts like a normal guy.
I universally hate, despise, and loathe all Food Network shows, and if you have to ask why, then you're part of the problem.
I sometimes watch America's Test Kitchen and Cook's Country, but Chris Kimball is such a fucking autist spergy, it's hard to watch. But, if they're making something that interests me enough, I'll watch.

Spitzenkoeche im Ikarus (they visit Michelin star restaurants and reproduce their dishes) and some local Russian shows on Eda-TV for inspiration. I have localized Foodnetwork here too but it broadcast shit (mb Americans like that but its not for me), and other chanell with localized foreign shows from all world, but its mostly shit too except some shows like Heston do.

Exactly this.

For the older shows, also add in The French Chef and any of Justin Wison's shows.
There are also some pretty good shows on PBS that a a tier the previously mentioned. Food Network has turned into Reality TV garbage just like "The Learning Channel".

>just started watching good eats
How old are you? 12?

>Kevin Belton
John Besh has the superior New Orleans based cooking show on PBS.

Also, Belton says the word "flavor" about 6000 times each episode.

That show was comfy as fuck 2bh

Been watching chopped, can't remember if it's on netflix or hulu.
Currently watching the episodes where they make teenagers cook things they've never cooked before, it's hilarious watching them freak out and try to do impossible things.

US Kitchen Nightmares is my favorite

>"YUH A PIG! A FUCKING FRENCH PIG!"

COOKED, Chef's Table, and pretty much anything with Bourdain

>Want to try that again, retard

it's RAW

ITS ALL FUCKING FROZENNNN