Prove that """you""" ten minutes ago is the same being as you currently

Prove that """you""" ten minutes ago is the same being as you currently.

I'll wait.

God is not a deceiver.

i'm not
what's your point?

Demiurge is though.

change is an illusion

I either am, or I am not

>pagans

"You" is imprecise
Enough of the constituent elements that comprise what would be described as "I" are in their proper place and functioning, this leads me to conclude that such a thing as "I" is still there, as it was ten minutes ago

I was a white male then and I'm a white male now.

Take your cultural marxism back to plebbit

le bertrand russell

Read this book and wake up!

Prove to me that your memory works.

It seems obvious enough

t. pragmatist

this

The me of 10 minutes ago is the same me right now that has to die the same death. Death individualizes.

t. Heidegger

THIS, THIS BOOK CHANGED EVERYTHING FOR ME.

Give me all your (You)s. If they're still there when I come back in ten minutes my point is proven.

sure why not

My butt still itches.

Prove that """proof"""" is a """relevant""" """epistemic""" """standard"""" of """evaluation""".

>I'll wait.

Do that for 10 minutes. Checkmate gaytheists.

Prove that there was a "you" ten """minutes""" """"""""ago""""""""

>one hour and 50 minutes ago

I itched my scrotum 10 mins ago and I still have the same vinegary scent lingering on my fingernails

An even more obvious demonstration would be to make an imprint of your fingertips and then wait 10 minutes and do the same thing. If you can't see a difference in the swirl then you're most likely the same being

If you claim that I'm not please explain where did this new creature come from
If you claim that I'm but changed, it only means that "I" is the creature capable of change

not lit
>>>/anywhere else/

just because the flow of a river changes doesn't mean it's not the same 4th dimensional river

heckmate

No one is. That's a bad trick question.