Why do you think there have been so many great homo poets?

Why do you think there have been so many great homo poets?

Does the experience of being Other nurture a poetic spirit?

Homos are more sensitive and take time to appreciate beauty which takes a lot of time. Sensitive straight men tend to write novels about existence in the bigger sense.

>Does the experience of being Other
i think so. being different probably fosters the desire to share your experiences.

Other in what sense?

As a straight man I'm attracted to women. I'm the same as other straight men.
A straight women is attracted to men. Women are different to me.
A homosexual man is attracted to men. He's as different as a woman.

Same difference between man-woman and man-gay man. It's just sexual preference, favoring X thing to fuck and not Y, or fucking both.

Their "otherness" comes from being cast aside, being clichéd and ostracized, the same way as blacks in racist places, nerds among jocks, autists among normies. They're outcasts.

> Homos are more sensitive and take time to appreciate beauty which takes a lot of time.

Homos =/= le gay meme from early 00's comedies.
They're people like you and me. Two of them are as different to teach other as you and me. Gay men are not necessarily feminine or sensitive.

>They're people like you and me
Like you, yeah, obviously.

>They're outcasts

Yes, that's what is meant by being Other. I was suggesting the theory that being an outcast encourages an atypical amount of introspection, which lends itself well to poetry.

Though an interesting aspect of this is that unlike the other examples you give, the gay man's otherness is not necessarily apparent to everyone. Does that mean he isn't ostracised or does it mean that he ostricises himself? And though a nerd can find solace with other nerds and black people might keep to their own, the camoflage that hides the homo from society hides him from other homos too (bearing in mind we're not talking about modern times). And so he turns within himself, which brings me back to my theory.

Bazinga

shut up shitter

>We are all tabula rasa, equal, fundamentally the same, blah blah blah

Good god, how fucking boring. I'd much rather entertain the idea that there are some differences, be they slight or major, than your conception of Humanity in which we're all interchangeable grey blobs.

>Good god, how fucking boring.
So a conception of humanity has to be fun and original to be true?

>Two of them are as different as you and me
>we're all interchangeable grey blobs
Why is this board full of imbeciles who can't read?

because poetry is gay, duh

delet this right now

i fucking hate vitalism

Why is that?

because i do
some things are preference

Nah, you're just too dumb for words

because poetry is fucking gay

don't ever reply to me again

Because creativity is closely linked to mental illness

this

Faggots are just men who act like women.

Normal men are busy working with the physical world which bares down on them, the world is held up my normal men and if all we had were faggots and women and children it would come crushing down.

>working class scum: the post

>faggot or women or child: the post

People who are still in school are still children fyi

poets are more likely to think deeply about who they are and what they want
they are more likely to question and reject societal norms
they are more honest with themselves

if you really still believe in the homo/heterosexual categories imposed on you by your peers, I've got bad news for you senpai

has nothing to do with "Other" bullshit

their brains are different and they don't get bogged down in raising families by their mid 20s

Because Cultural Marxists will take any chance they get to shill for the gay lifestyle. Seriously, I was all for gay tolerance back in the day but things have gone way too far. Everything has to be about the gays nowadays, turn on the TV-nothing but gays, go to the mall- gays. Nowadays we are even supposed to be ok with gay and transgender toddlers... You start to wonder, maybe this gay movement has a shady agenda, perhaps marxist in nature...

kek

Pretty impressive how well shaven she is

I don't know what posts are real anymore

Are you seriously going to try and tell me THIS is ok?

yes

he is a shit poster

if its a comedy how is that not hilarious and satirical?

that is hilarious

What if I'm genuinely concerned about cultural marxism but choose to express my perfectly valid and legitimate concerns through shitposting?

>In 2011, internet journalist Daniel Villarreal advocated queer acceptance by writing: "I and a lot of other people want to indoctrinate, recruit, teach, and expose children to queer sexuality AND THERE’S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT."

I'm not saying you are wrong im just saying what is. Are you also the "redpill" poster? If so please leave forever.

A brief history of the gay rights movement:

>2010: ''don't b silly, user, Love=Love gays don't want to force their ways on others, they just want the right to love. are you gonna tell me love is a bad thing?''

>2014: Gays force christian bakers to bake cakes for them

>2015: Gay sex ed mandatory starting from preschool

>2016: If you won't have sex with a gay transgender ur a privileged white bigot!

>2020: Condemned to jail for bigotry because I wouldn't let the 'LGBT community' fuck my dog in the ass

Because they are closer to have a female psyche and female point of view. Women are truly the best at poetry, without doubt, we just don't recognise their brilliance in poetry because of prejudice against them, but we can recognise the feminine brilliance in poetry in a man, because they're a man, but gay men are more likely to have this feminine point of view.

It's more than okay. It's funny.

I just came out of the closet, what are some relatable poems or novels?