Overpriced fast-food

>decide to go to A&W for the first time
>see the most basic burger costs $5-6
>walk out and never return

Why the fuck do people eat overpriced FAST FOOD? For the price of a tiny little burger I could instead get a giant 12" sub from Subway. Even in comparison to other fast food it's a bad deal!

What the hell?

Cheese curds and root beer make it worth the price.
Eat a cock, Dixiefag.

All fast food is overpriced

This is why places like In-n-Out are always busy from open to close. For an extra dollar you get a double burger fresh, with cheese, lettuce tomato, spread, fries and a drink.

Famiglia I love in n out but they don't have cheese curds and root beerfloats

Does A&W have bangs?

Dude A&W is dank, you're just a faggot. Get a frosted root beer and a coney dog, what's your problem gay boi?

there's like 6 left in socal and central

>fastfoods expensive

no shit?

red robin is some of the most overpriced food you can get

only time i've ever had a&w was in the cafeteria at college

cheese curds were GOAT

You can't get a 12'' sub from Subway for less than a Papa Burger. That is, the burger alone. The meal price is $7.25 where I live, plus tax. Papa Burgers are fucking awesome, great meat, buns, proper proportion of onions, lettuce, tamato, and pickles. The sauce mixture is good. Plus you can get awesome sides like fried cheese curds, chili fries, frito nachos. Also the best damn root beer on the planet bar homemade.

I see fast food as redundant honestly, most of it being burgers or mexican food. I can make burgers and burritos just fine, my tacos are decent but if i want really good tacos i'll go to a spot once a month and get some big oily ones with rice and beans. The thing that always tastes bad and is hard to make is pizza. For that i just go to dominos or keep trying to find a decent small place here, havent found one yet.

If you have a coupon the Teen or Mozza burgers are a good deal

American A&W is awful, but the Canadian branches are god-tier and worth the price.

>go to A&W
>want quarter-pounder
>they only have third-pounder
>never return

>tfw a&w near me closed down

Are you a fat fuck or something?

>went to the grave with my mom on Father's day
>get A&W on the way back
>we got a mozza burger and a papa burger with cheese, no fries or drinks
>13.50
Fuck I hate this country

>get 3.50 worth of onion rings at A&W
>5 rings

Hmmm....

>a THIRD is more expensive than a FOURTH

How did they think they could get away with it?

Can't eat at A&W.

Place always smells like shit.

>tfw worked at a&w during highschool
The place was ran by highschoolers and was a huge shit show. You got a free meal every 8 hour shift, it was fun making crazy shit like breading a burger with onion ring batter and deep frying it.
Dont order the fried chicken pieces, unless its at lunch. They make them around 11, and sit there til closing often. The making of the onion rings is quite unsanitary, thats all ill say about that. Its good food but only worth it if its fresh.

>branches
A&W Canada is a completely separate company and has been for forty years.

A&W in Canada is a total rip off, close to $30 for two combos.

Teen burger is good when it's on sale though, no lie