Sentences in a book that came out of nowhere and hit you hard in the feels

Sentences in a book that came out of nowhere and hit you hard in the feels

>Mais on ne s'aime pas toujours. À un moment donné, j'aurais dû trouver les mots qui l'auraient retenue, mais je n'ai pas pu.
>But people don't love forever. A time came when I should have found the words to keep her with me - only i couldn't.

- Grand in Alerbet Camus, "La peste"

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cNqPtyjJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zazdroszczę a może tylko mi się wydaje, że zazdroszczę tym, których biografię można napisać lub którzy potrafią napisać własną. W tych niespójnych impresjach, których wcale nie chcę czynić spójnymi, przedstawiam obojętnie moją autobiografię bez faktów, moją historię pozbawioną życia. To są moje Wyznania, a jeżeli niczego w nich nie mówię, to dlatego, że nie mam nic do powiedzenia.

Jesus wept.

The mermaids wake us and we drown.

She set her white face to him, passive, like a helpless animal. Her eyes gave him no sign of love or farewell or recognition.

Marcinie, to jest po prostu marne. Rozumiem, że nie masz życia. Literatura Ci z tym nie pomoże. Nie próbuj z tej pustki czynić artystycznej wartości, lecz zacznij żyć, żebyś nie musiał takich rzeczy już pisać.
Przy okazji, popraw, proszę, interpunkcję. Bierzesz się za literaturę nie znając gramatyki. Wstyd.
>Zazdroszczę a może tylko mi się wydaje, że zazdroszczę
Błąd. Powinno być:
>Zazdroszczę, a może tylko mi się wydaje, że zazdroszczę

To do tego posta, pierwszej odpowiedzi.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAA
To nie jest moje. To Fernando Pessoa. Ale fail. Widać, że wiesz co to znaczy "literatura"
Prosze, napisz też co jest nie tak z interpunkcją

From "House of Leaves" (2000) by Mark Z Danielewski:

Back on shore everyone was pretty messed up, but the captain was by far the worst of. He ended up drunk for a week and the only thing he ever said was "So?"

The boat's gone. "So?"
Your mate's dead. "So?"
Hey at least you're alive. "So?"
An awful word but it does harden you.
It hardened me.

These are all good, thank you.

a skoro tak bardzo pragniesz poznęcać sie nad pamiętnikarskim i "self-indulgent" stylem, to przeczytaj prosze cos co rzeczywiscie jest mojej tworczosci. Niedokończone jeszcze
pastebin.com/cNqPtyjJ

no problem

here's a calculated gut-punch

High Windows by Phillip Larkin

When I see a couple of kids
And guess he’s fucking her and she’s
Taking pills or wearing a diaphragm,
I know this is paradise

Everyone old has dreamed of all their lives—
Bonds and gestures pushed to one side
Like an outdated combine harvester,
And everyone young going down the long slide

To happiness, endlessly. I wonder if
Anyone looked at me, forty years back,
And thought, That’ll be the life;
No God any more, or sweating in the dark

About hell and that, or having to hide
What you think of the priest. He
And his lot will all go down the long slide
Like free bloody birds. And immediately

Rather than words comes the thought of high windows:
The sun-comprehending glass,
And beyond it, the deep blue air, that shows
Nothing, and is nowhere, and is endless.

Excerpt from Huckleberry Finn:

"Well, it's all right, anyway, Jim, long as you're going to be rich again some time or other."

"Yes-- en I's rich now, come to look at it. I owns myself, en I's wuth eight hund'd dollars. I wisht I had de money, I wouldn' want no mo'."

From ASOIAF. Sorry.

Arstan: But I am not certain it was in Rhaegar to be happy.
Daenerys: You make him sound so sour.
Arstan: Not sour, no, but... there was a melancholy to Prince Rhaegar, a sense...
Daenerys: Say it. A sense?
Arstan: ... of doom. He was born in grief, my queen, and that shadow hung over him all his days.

Sir Andrew Aguecheek: I was adored once too

>Now small fowls flew screaming over the yet yawning gulf; a sullen white surf beat against its steep sides; then all collapsed, and the great shroud of the sea rolled on as it rolled five thousand years ago.

pollacks gtfo
pope dances

"She says nothing at all, but simply stares upward into the dark sky and watches, with sad eyes, the slow dance of the infinite stars."

Shit hit me like a ton of bricks. I didn't expect the ending to go like this.

if you look at the painting oblongly, her ear looks like a nipple on a big tit.

>The mermaids wake us and we drown.
Human voices, no?

>it's so hard to eat a sandwich while you're crying.
i'm not kidding, it destroyed me. it's from a fanfic

I have of late - but wherefore I know not - lost all my mirth.

>There is a Finnish word, 'sisu', which expresses this ultimate hidden resource in man which will not be worsted, which takes charge when courage goes and consciousness is blackened, which insists on continuing to live no matter what life is worth. This may mean only that the skeleton wishes to keep its accustomed garment of flesh, that the eyeball fears to feel naked without the many-coloured protection of sight; but it might mean that the whole of us knows some argument in favour of life which the mind has not yet apprehended.
- Rebecca West, Black Lamb and Grey Falcon

I'm retarded, sorry.
I haven't read it in a while.

Through the gates of hell
As we make our way to heaven
Through the Nazi lines
Primo victoria