Picked some of these up from my neighborhood market. Gonna make a hot sauce with them. Made one with habanero recently...

Picked some of these up from my neighborhood market. Gonna make a hot sauce with them. Made one with habanero recently, but recipe doesn't seem compatible. Any ideas?

Chilli jam/marmalade.
Can't tell you how to make it but it tastes really fucking good on toast and wakes you up in the morning.

What did your colon ever do to you?

I put 800,000 scovile hot sauce in almost every single meal so I'm biased.
My anus got used to it all by the 1000th vindaloo at about 13 years old.

This.

OP here. I eat raw habaneros and dont even bat an eyelash at it anymore.

Not the world hottest though.

Good luck finding Dragon's Breath peppers marketed anytime soon regularly.

we get it, you like being fucked in the ass dry style

There's a new hottest? I'm growing reapers for the first year and now this.

Kek

The recipe should be fairly compatible. The only difference is that these are hotter, and a bit "nastier" and less citrusy in flavour (a definite thai chilli backbeat to it).

Not that it matters anyway. Growing conditions have a huge effect on how hot a pepper is, as does natural random variation.

Also, it won't be long before the seeds are out there. Every time there's a new "hottest pepper" people go crazy trying to get the new seeds.

we Dutch like some spicy peppers but still madame janeatte takes the cake. Not the hottest per see but the most delicious in the world.

pineapple hot sauce, kiwi hotsauce, mango hot sauce or just a straight up chili sauce made with lots of sugar and a bit of vinegar.

>Pineapple hot sauce
>Kiwi hot sauce

I hope you die from a violent rape.

>guiness
>chile
>the reaper

Seems legit.

What is the long term effect of 1m+ scovilles on the digestive system? Are you just wiping out loads of healthy gut bacteria? I know jalapeƱos, serrano, and habeneros are good for you, but I just can't help but think anymore is just a recipe for cancer

You know it's used in recipes and usually diluted right?

>Are you just wiping out loads of healthy gut bacteria?

Why would you think that? Capsaicin doesn't kill bacteria.

Capsaicin is mainly a pain/heat channel agonist. I don't believe it dissociates freely, so it's probably fairly neutral on the pH scale, and it really isn't a very good antibiotic.

Long term effects would be desensitization, possible dehydration and stripping of flora, plus abrasion of tissue through motility (constant diarrhea really isn't good for you). If your bowels never got used to it, you could wind up with IBS.

My bowels are always ready for 1m+ scoville