Can someone help me understand why white people have such a problem trying to commit basic acts of survival?

Can someone help me understand why white people have such a problem trying to commit basic acts of survival?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're not even supposed to drink that much water wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

Yeah white people need to level up their game.

What do you mean by white people and what is the correlation to their race and behavior?

I dunno, I drink a glass of water after every cigarette and I smoke a pack a day

No idea. I have one these I fill up every night. Take it to work and set it next to my desk. Finish it around 3pm, then refill it (Our tap water is filtered). Lasts me rest of the day.

People always give me shit over it, but at the end of the day it's just what I drink. I usually have a cup of coffee when I get in, but I would rather just have water.

that looks like someone trying to kick drinking soda or some fatass you dipshit
>remember goals
>resist temptation
if looking at a plastic bottle with writing helps them who cares

a nutritionist told me the water quota was bullshit and just drink water whenever you are thirsty

nothing wrong with water lad.

But you're proving these africans to be adept at survival. They take an extremely common and nutritious resource and turn it into food.

>tfw I drink 3 liters of water on a bad day

Drinking water daily is bad? No wonder niggers are so obese.

I work in an office all day, it's nice an temperature controlled so the need to stay hydrated is drastically reduced. I often forget to drink anything at all at times.

We don't struggle at not being killed by the police.

I just drink water whenever I'm thirsty and my piss comes out brown, which a doctor told me is not a good thing.

This picture tells a miserable story to me. Boring office job, meme health diet garbage and a "feeling awesome!" denial of reality.

It would be ok if there were just the time marks. You only look like a partial retard carrying around a fucking milk jug of water. But those shitty inspirational messages make this unbearable

I probably drink 2-3 bottles of water at work everyday I'm there and it's pretty great.

>here comes that water guy again
"Hey user, staying hydrated today?"

this. it looks like a new years resolution that doesn't make it past february.

More like

>Someone comes to my desk
>Sees the bottle tucked into the corner on the floor
>user, is that for watering plants!
>No, I drink from it
>Wow, thats a huge bottle, I bet you pee all the time
>Not really
>If I am ever thirsty I will come around!

Every time I see a vegan thread on Veeky Forums I immediately know it's filled with trendy whites doing white people things.

Water-beer-tea/coffee-occasional sports drink/juice

In that order, most drank to least. Water is most by a long shot.

sounds like a subtle invitation for some kinky piss play with the slightly overweight but cute mother of 2 with giant tits who doesn't wear her wedding ring anymore for vague reasons

>Be white
>Cannot get away from charity, be it at work, in the street, on the telly and on the net asking for donations to save coloured people life's.
Ok buddy.

because theres so many things around that have a sugary taste they would rather drink those than water
I gave up soda long ago and it is way easier to get my daily intake of water now because whenever i'm feeling thirsty I just go for water instead
One soda makes me feel like shit these days, juices are way better anyways

>Honey, dinners ready
>Is it water Norma?
>No it's meat, potatoes and vegetables
>The office just called Norma, I've got to go back in, give it to the dog

This is also a cessation tactic to help one stop drinking unhealthy garbage (like soda, or your precious, nasty /sips/), ya dingus

Carbonated water is way more effective.

t. soda drinker pro supreme

>be white
>never see white children covered with flies and dirt on the "feed the starving children" commercials
Hmmmm

>basic acts of survival
like what? not walking alone into the ghetto?

Blacks commit more crime and have a lower IQ

Yeah lol isnt ironic that the blacks don't care about their own people. And WE have to look after them. Why can't we look after our own first.

I do a similar daily challenge but with box wine.

That stuff is so disgusting. Like the least I'd pay for wine is $7

ohh everybody check out the ponce

too good for a cheeky boxed wine

Go choke on a redpill and fuck off /pol/
>The following is not permitted out of /b/ >RACISM

What? That's not racism. I'm just quoting statistics from cia.gov

Why not?

>a nutritionist
That is just anybody who calls himself that.

im white and drink like 1.5-2 gallons of water a day.

I fucking love water, iced water is one of the most refreshing things.

The benefits are endless too, your skin will be great, hair, nails, your body is mostly water.

Most people could drink more water but to say everyone needs a gallon every day is ignoring other variables. Smaller and less active people won't need as much, bigger and more active people will. You also get liquids from the food you eat, so someone who eats soup at every meal won't need to drink as much as someone eating sandwiches.

It's better to just always have water available and drink whenever you're thirsty, your body is pretty good at telling you when it needs water.

>over here, water from the tap is of higher quality and subject to more stringent regulation than bottled water
>and is about a 100,000 times cheaper
Feels good man

Yeah, you guys sure seem to have things figured out.
How's 2017 B.C. treating everyone else, by the way?

>least I'd pay for wine is $7

Where I live a box of wine is about $20, the other day I found one on "sale" for $14

Nah nah not a box a bottle. I'd never buy a box in my life if I wanted 5L of wine that tastes like shot to me it'd be like $50

Can someone help me understand why black people haven't created a lasting civilization?

Are you a stupid racist or something? It's because of white people. God your stupid.

>he thinks any rule besides posting CP is followed

How naive.

My boxes are 3 liters and cost about $18.
I don't appreciate this assumption that I was chugging a 5-liter a day, buddy. I'm not a damn alkie!

Can you help me understand why most of Africa is desperately trying to get into white countries, where you can access clean drinking water anywhere virtually for free?

>Posting using a device designed by whites
>Using technology invented by whites
>in a language devised by whites

Good job you fucking nigger. You and your entire race stay irrelevant.

>innocuous joke about white peoples' eating habits
>immediately /pol/ comes in talking about niggers, IQ, and crime rate
Goddamn you faggots are triggered

Nothing wrong with hating niggers.

t. white guy with adopted black younger sister

>ctrl-f "iq"
>ctrl-f "crime"
>1 other post besides yours

>not too long ago white person gets tortured by black people for being white
>surprised when people don't find "innocuous" racism funny
the only acceptable jokes about racism are ones making fun of racism/racists, other than that it's just low-effort shock value

>water and cigarettes
I absolutely have to have drink a glass of something or other while smoking but water and plain milk are out.

le t meme XDDD do I fit in yet guys????

t.ie a noose and hang yourself niggerlover

All memes aside, I genuinely don't get how people don't drink a lot of water every day. I always carry around a 1L bottle of water that I go through about 3 times a day. I can't imagine how dehydrating it would be only drinking a shitty coffee in the morning and a some soda swill with lunch.

Cigarettes and milk is the worst combo ever.
People who meme about OJ and toothpaste have no clue.

Seems excessive unless you're working on a construction site in summer. Keep in mind you should be getting a lot of your water requirements from food, especially fruit.

To be fair it probably doesn't help that I'm fat and live in a part of Australia where you're basically sweating 24/7.