What's the best drug for PE and does xanax help with social anxiety?

What's the best drug for PE and does xanax help with social anxiety?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1184-PHENIBUT.aspx?activeIngredientId=1184&activeIngredientName=PHENIBUT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GHB.

what's that ? I googled it and it said it's a date rape drug

Rollin off a flat

Xanax helps you descend into a decadent state of never discovering nor addressing your problems, and likely fucks your brain up with long term use. It's arguable whether it meaningfully provides even short term relief.

I recommend, as you've heard before, again and again, improve your diet, and exercise. Also, try phenibut. It allowed me to almost completely get rid of my anxiety, now I only rarely take it (for other purposes). I'd become very tightly coiled, and you need to be able to step back and release, to begin to unravel yourself. Phenibut afforded that.

It can be used as a date rape drug as it can be soporific(sleep inducing) at high doses. Its prosocial effects are stronger than any benzodiazepine, barbiturate or alcohol. It's frequently called 'liquid ecstasy' ego-softening, insecurity reducing, and empathy inducing effects which are not dissimilar from MDMA.

wouldn't it be easier for me to just micro dose MDMA

This. There's a reason benzodiazepines aren't prescribed for long term use, they're great for acute bursts of panic like flight induced anxiety. Daily use results in habituation, tolerance, an observable reduction in the drug's anxiolytic properties and rebound anxiety.

No, they're entirely different drugs, with entirely different mechanisms of action. MDMA is an amphetamine and prolonged use of any amphetamine will only seek to further aggravate any existing anxiety disorders.

are there any nootropics that would help with social anxiety and help me be more sociable ?

Avoiding exposure to fields generated by wifi and cell phones.

phenibut

Has anyone here tried phenibut? What's it like? I heard it functions similarly to a benzodiazepine.

webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1184-PHENIBUT.aspx?activeIngredientId=1184&activeIngredientName=PHENIBUT

it's a banned substance where I live

Find somewhere online that ships it, or use the deep web

Beta Blockers
Psychiatric meme drugs are useless.

here's a better question: what are some LEGAL non-prescription drugs/supplements that actually do something?

see Literally counteract norepinephrine on the cardiovascular system eliminating racing heart, palpitations, sweating, etc.

Anxiety is a feedback system where the physical symptoms make it worse. If you force your body to be physically calm, the mental ideas are easy to ignore/ think away.

>Beta Blockers
too bad they're all prescription

anything that might be fun to take that's over the counter?

Rhymes with spin mouse karma sea dot pee you

ugh, wtf? give me drugs dammit

I DON'T POP XANAX BECAUSE

PILLS

ARE

FOR

PUSSIES

>Xanax helps you descend into a decadent state of never discovering nor addressing your problems, and likely fucks your brain up with long term use.
This so much. It should never be prescribed for regular use.

Do not use Xanax, just get drunk instead.

any opions on Lyrica ? I've heard they work very well for anxiety and you're able to last for hours in bed

DRUGS ARE FOR THE RUGS!