Let's get a new beer general going

Let's get a new beer general going.

Pic is my haul today from the local shop, really excited to try the Three Magnets little juice IPA, only heard good things about it but haven't seen it in stock before.

Post your hauls, favorite beers, etc etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/why-canned-beer-is-better-2013-8
telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11089605/Does-beer-really-taste-better-out-of-a-bottle.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What country is this? What's with all the stupid colours and cartoons. Who's it marketed to 18 year old homosexuals?

US friendo. Who cares what names or labels are, good beer is good beer. That can of On Fleek is an outstanding imperial stout, I've had it before. The rest is new to me besides Nuclear Hop Assault from Mikkeller.

Here, have something less colorful since that triggers you.

Just had this tonight, it is now in my top 10 favorites. Too bad there was only one batch.

That sounds fantastic, very jealous.

I had this a while back, one of my favorite barrel aged stouts.

>Dogfish head
>Stupid type
>Fluid ounces
>Nuclear hop assault

I'll stick to drinking the wife beater, thank you.

>ONLY GOOD BEER HAS BORING LABELS
yeah fuck off.

Pic related.
Awesome gose.

I never said anything of the sort, I simply asked who it was aimed at with that ridiculous labeling.

>he gives a single fuck what a label looks like

as the other user said, fuck off.

see pic.

The other user, 3 posters. Ok samefag newfag.

what a pretentious fucking picture

t. weesh dude who swoops dudes trying to justify his soy addiction

Started on my favorite Trappist now.
I love sazeracs as a cocktail and this mimics the taste without having any extracts. Just rye and rye barrels and a couple of normal spices to mimic absinthe in sazerac

>soy addiction
Wut?

fuck this board. Go eat a McChicken and drink a sip mixed with rotgut vodka you pathetic threatened manchildren.

Ok.

I didn't realize a picture of beer was pretentious, but okay friend, not sure what has you so upset.

I haven't had a good sazerac in a while, but now I'm craving one, I also wish I could find a bottle of that stuff.

>Trappist ales

All of my yes.

Posting more pretentious pictures to annoy anons.

I'll bet this will really get some fedoras in a twist up in here.

>mfw all this canned beer

Remember, none of us actually like beer, we just drink it to fit in right?

Uh oh there's one that mentions it's hoppy in this picture, trigger warning gentlemen.

>hating on canned beer
businessinsider.com/why-canned-beer-is-better-2013-8
>"Cans don't let light in, plain and simple. "Light is destructive to the organic compound in beer that make the flavors everyone is so crazy about," he said.
>"Welz also suspects that cans, with a "double-crimped" seal, are better than bottles at preventing air from getting in - air being one of the main enemies of a delicious brew."

Gotta get my hands on some more Duchess, probably my favorite sour out there.

Omnipollo is an interesting yet awesome brewery, I forget what it was but the one on the left was great, the Symzonia posted above was goddamned fantastic.

Are you that fucking new or are you stupid. You do know what the counters for? There were 3 posters in the thread op, you and myself.

I'm here and I am not any of the people you referred to idiot. Nor am I OP or the guy your responding.

>calls me samefag
>wasn't the one who posted

Who's the stupid one here?

Ok, great. That doesn't change the fact that canned beers typically taste more flat, less full-bodied, and that the bottled version of any beer with both a canned and bottled variation always tastes better overall.

Also:
>m'opinions

I just linked a source where other people (including myself of you must know) said otherwise. Less light, better seal, therefore your points about carbonation and taste are null and in fact incorrect. Even UK and European blind taste tests disagree
telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/11089605/Does-beer-really-taste-better-out-of-a-bottle.html

>wasn't the one who posted
>Who's the stupid one here?
Hahaha it's you.

>I link the post
>No (You) in sight

Welp.

Jesus Christ. We would your (you) turn up on my screen.
Please tell me I've got the wrong end of the stick here because you cannot be that retarded.

What do you guys think of beer in the morning?
I have a long bus ride ahead of me and I'm thinking of drinking one, it's 9 am

That Palate Wrecker is pretty awesome.

Get a crate

Keep biting.

Good to hear, I just had the Little Juice, smells fantastic, not as good as it was hyped up to be but still well worth picking up.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Unless it's a breakfast beer, or day off from work, in that case go right ahead.

You're a shitlord garbage human
>have a phone post too =^)
Beat me to it

Charge your phone please.

Explain in English your exact point? are you implying I can see your (you) on my screen? If not elaborate.

Not really. It's just what you prefer so you think those things in your head

This is really sweet and rich tasting but delicious as a dessert beer. I can't drink it too quickly though

Ten Fidy climbed up my list so quickly after I tried it for the first time. Waiting for a new shipment in at my local place though, don't want to drive almost an hour for it and I have plenty of other stuff in the meantime.
Had the Aun Mas Chili Jesus the other night which was an interesting experience, let me know how the Cafe one is.

Petrus is underrated, good to see it getting some love

Go fucking kill yourself faggot.
"Pretentious" has become a meaningless buzzword on this board.

No one here will probably drink anything from this brewery ever. 'S good though

if you dont like craft beer or atleast beer please leave this general
thanks

The cafe Jesus was one I had a couple months back and from what I remember it was one of the best examples of a coffee stout I've had, great nose and mouthfeel, really well balanced coffee flavors, wasn't overpowering or like some coffee stouts where it's really one-note and boring after a few sips.

Even More Jesús is superb.

Why is this thread so negative? Oh well, fuck it. No need to waste my time on bitter Europeans. I'm drinking good old Sierra Nevada.

Fuck meant for You answered your own question

OP here, not sure any euros are in here just the typical "stop liking what I don't like" folks who have to shit up threads that otherwise wouldn't effect them.

Sierra makes some great shit for such a readily available brewery. I like their IPAs.

Ah makes sense. Either way like I said, fuck whoever is trying to ruin the thread.
And Sierra is always a go-to if I don't feel like trying something new.

It's usually one of 3 people who shit up these threads.
Europeans
People who wish they were European
Alcoholics

I think what you mean is

>Europeans
>people who wish they weren't Europeans
>and alcoholic Europeans who are trying to forget they're Europeans

Picked a couple uo cheap because they had just even sitting around...haha. IMO the best beer.

Orval is a great trappist, I love me some Rochefort 10 though.