Hey Veeky Forums what do you think of my pokey stix?

Hey Veeky Forums what do you think of my pokey stix?

Other urls found in this thread:

gumbyspizza.com/locations
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

very little. hope you got a ton of sauce cups

my mouth is dry just looking at it.

gumby's pizza is so fuckin good. Loved that shit when i was at VT.

this
also, I haven't had Gumby's in at least 15 years

>Gumby's
Holy shit it's MSU in 1999 all over again

i want it in my mouth now

>went to uni in Ohio
>literally the only pizza place worth ordering from

I miss Pokey Stix :(

It's a shame most of these are shutting down, only 2 of them left according to google =/; it's like fox shutting down an amazing tv show.

I will literally drive to the nearest one which is PA for me now; probably 3 hours of driving one way just to have this pizza once again before it shuts down.

Wait, what? Gumby's website shows 9 locations.

gumbyspizza.com/locations

The one I know is in Iowa City. We all ate Pokey Stix in college. Better than the actual pizza. With ranch of course. Wasn't Ken's back then though.

Where you at, OP?

>putting dirty sauce cups on the food
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shit looks fuckin cash but might be just a bit greasy. You should also have cheese and marinara sauces as well.

You're going to be drunk as shit anyway nothing that's on the cups could possibly survive your system.

Nothing like a shot of vodka to kill everything inside you

I don't drink

I know, it's the best.

Fucking muslims ruin everything

>they closed the Gumby's in my town a few years ago
Luckily they brought in a chik-fil-a in the meantime and a Portillos is almost done being built

kill you are self

>ranch
what the fuck are you doing

I once drunkenly ate half of one of these things that belonged to someone I didn't know in a closet at a house party I wasn't invited to. Good times.

ayy mah nigga i still live in East Lansing

Gumby's! Home of the Big Ass. When I was in college you could get carry out a Big Ass, a 20" 1-Topping Pizza, for $6 . Good times.

>9 locations
I just looked at the list. See that Athens, GA is not listed. Check on google maps and see that the old Gumby's location by my dorm is now a Pizza Hut.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

You took it into a closet?

These are huge here in eastern Canada, but we call them garlic fingers. They are so prevelant st pizza places that I didn't even know they were a eastern Canada thing until I was on a trip and no one knew what they were. We also have this sauce for it called donair sauce and its highly regarded here.

it was a walk-in...

Ayyy me too

wrong thread, those are not pokey sticks. and are disgusting in comparison.

uhh those are jiffy sticks

please look up gumby's pizza before you try to shit post in this glorious thread. any "sticks" you think compare absolutely do not compare to gumby's at all, these things are pure crack cocaine and I'm actually wondering if they put drugs in their sticks to make them so good.

faggot

Lived on gumbys in Lawrence, KS for high school lunches, rip.

lunch on monday?

Pokey sticks are good because the copious amount of butter/parm cover up everything else.

Their regular pizza is fucking terrible. Reminds me of pizza I ate at a county fair once when I was 9. Ketchup sauce, flavorless wonder bread tasting crust, and hard cheese.

Nice cheese bread. What the fuck is a pokey stick?

This. Looks like chain pizza cheese sticks. And we had to start a thread about it.

wrong, the pizza is god tier. stop spewing bull shit.

>Dipping sauce with pizza

not trying to be funny but is this actually a thing?

Pretty much everywhere I think.

It started with marinara sauce being offered at the more authentic restaurants to dip crusts and breads, which is usually still the only thing they'll offer.

So the cheap chains emulated that and offered marinara too. But since they offer processed shit in a plastic cup that's shelf stable, they came out with a bunch of different flavors.

>putting the sauce things directly on the pizza

So do Americans actually order bread and ranch dressing so they can dip said bread in said ranch dressing?

best flavour is dill pickle, or sriracha creamy garlic. mmmm i absolutely dip my za

There's more than just bread. If they're cheese sticks they'll have cheese and no sauce, so the sauces are on the sides. Usually it'll come with a tomato sauce too, sometimes garlic butter, or sometimes a cheese dipping sauce. It's a slight variation on pizza that can give you different flavors with mostly the same ingredients so it made sense for pizza places to start offering it since it's not a big change. You're also able to share it with more people compared to a pizza since the pieces are smaller, so it would be good for a party snack or to share amongst a large group if you had other foods that you planned on eating like salads, meat dishes, pasta, etc. that you can also usually get at most places that serve pizza/cheese sticks. It's also much different from the pizzas and pizza-style dishes you'll find in Italy because a lot of American food is influenced by German immigrants, which is why most of our food is heavy on meat and dairy, and bread. My head hurts.

Feels good for Gainesville to be my home town. If there's a location to never close, it's that one.

it is normal for pizza chains to serve cheese bread and all types of dip cups. so yes its pretty normal

>slight variation on pizza
>mostly the same ingredients

Nibba it's just cheese on bread. If someone would offer me that as a "party snack" I would leave that party.

BoomBozz has the same thing but better and not for flyovers

>not being able to enjoy simple foods and just appreciating simple things with other people
my life is so horrible why won't you just have some cheese sticks with me while we're still able ;_;

So you don't have fast food in big cuck cities? Because our pizzerias do that too.

We have it but it's for the help, no one actually goes there

Not the guy whose comment you're butthurt from

It's just insanely stubborn or horrible bait, or I know there's some people from large cities who have literally never left it. That's a real thing.

>my life is so horrible

that's why you eat lavish pizzas with actual delicious toppings, to distract yourself from reality, instead of dipping prisonpizza into ranch

Gumby's was my favorite pizza when I was in college, but I ate much more hungry howie's and little caesar's because I was a broke-ass student. I can't get Gumby's where I live now and it makes me sad.

>not drinking
>being this untrustworthy

It's an Americlap thing.

Sure thing. Do you have a discord?

You're a fool to trust someone who doesn't drink.

channel is Veeky ForumseatsEastLansing

Every time I visit my friends in College Station we order one of these from Gumby's .

Ok literally allergic to alcohol, what do you want me to do?

I smoke a large quantity of weed though

Ah that's fair enough user. Must suck being allergic. I'll have a whisky for you.

Giovanni's pizza has the exact same thing, down to the sauce brand, they're not special and neither are you.

i used to get pokey stix all the time in college

now there's only like 5 locations left in the country

:(

What a delicious turd and fry pizza.

>Went to NC State
>Gumby's delivered until 4 am
>Pizza, pokey stix, pepperoni rolls

And that's how I gained 30 pounds my freshman year.

What Gumby's location was this?

Why did OP's picture make me want a Kit Kat?