Can people tell you're Veeky Forums from what you look like?

Can people tell you're Veeky Forums from what you look like?

If they can, you're probably doing it wrong

What's the right way to do it

50% of Veeky Forums is probably female, so probably an atypical femanon.

I wear a custom-made shirt consisting entirely of torn out pages from a physical copy of Hypersphere I then glued together. So yeah.

>muh nigga

Dress with the understanding that everyone around you will judge you based on your appearance. Always wear what is appropriate for your goals, given the contexts you'll be in.

I think it's a bad sign if you are immediately recognizable as a reader or something similar because you're most likely following trends without thinking about your appearance, meaning others can easily categorize you as a certain identity & like/dislike you based on that.

desu I prefer neutral clothing so I can more easily adapt to the other person's expectations. Coming off as "a reader" often also means (to the people judging you) that you are, on the one hand, elitist, maladjusted, 'don't get it', awkward, loser, or on the other hand a trend-following 'i brag about reading' high schooler. There are like 0 situations in which I want to be either.

Genuinely, how far do you think a no mobile phone sign would go now without somebody informing the world their chromosomes were offended?

If 50% of Veeky Forums is female then maybe at least one of them will be my girlfriend.

I'm 5"10 and like books, if anybody's interested?

London?

I dress like a typical Brazilian monkey, so no.

yes, i wear a custom printed infinite jest shirt, an open suit jacket, bow tie, pressed chinos, and alternate my jamesjoyce eyepatch, dfw bandana, and puncon beaver teeth throughout the week

This.

To be honest I would really be interested to just talk with a female from Veeky Forums. Not even in the romantic way necessarily. I'm just curious.

I regularly wear my Thomas Pynchon World Tour 1973 t-shirt so yes

London?

I'll be your girlfriend (male)

i imagine it would be extremely autistic, similar to the retarded shit that goes on in /soc/

Unfortunately not.

Yes if you're ugly

Me too. I doubt it's anywhere near 50% as the other user said but I do wonder what goes through their mind when they see somebody quote Schopenhauer thread for the 10th time today.

Even as a guy, I try to avoid all of that jazz.

I tend to dress something like this so I imagine people probably think I spend more time following trends than I do reading.

Unfortunately for my social life, that's not true.

I imagine you'd have to just ignore them like any other shitposts.
It would probably hurt my self esteem if I saw similar jokes bandied around about me, but I'm a fragile child :-/

You could talk in this thread until it's deleted. What do you want to know?

Like the other user said, you just pass it by. It's the same as any other low-quality shitpost.

Those threads are only annoying because of their frequency and lack of thought. There have been mysoginistic shitposts that were also hilarious due to their creativity.

People take one look at me and assume i am:
- german (im irish)
- gay (im not)
- intelligent (i'm a B- student)
- patrician (i'm working class scum)

basically, i'm a massive disappointment to the people who get to know me.

I usually dress like a librarian, so yeah.

LONDON

TORONTO

I'm erect.

>i look like the faggot cousing of forrest gump

Top or bottom?

hOLY FUCK, I hope not.

That's a strong look femanon

This. Literal dream woman

Fucking manlets, when will they learn?

I wear button downs, blue jeans and cowboy boots, but also a watch and glasses. Who knows?

>a watch
>2017

cowboy boots are a strong look user

>he can't afford a nice watch

>wearing a hand fedora in 2017

You tell me.

It's fine if you aren't wearing a robot.

Veeky Forums is actually one of the reasons I date women instead now.

As opposed to not dating women? Or, as opposed to dating men? Not clear what you mean user.

Probably a girl than went lesbo after looking deep inside men's souls.

The most common comment I've gotten on my appearance is that I look like a killer, so probably not.

Are you?