Veeky Forums BTFO

Veeky Forums BTFO

ok. ok. just.. ok.

ok. ok. wow. just... ok.

ok. ok. wow. ok. just... wow. ok. ok. wow. ok. just... wow.

IP changing samefag

ok. ok. wow. just... ok.

Holy... I want more

uh... hmm...hrrmmmmmm.
wow
okay, well played

wow. just... ok. ok. ok. wow. just... ok

ok?? wow...

wtf i hate plato now

Sounds a lot like modern political debates

Greeks blown the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!

uh...wow..ok.
just..wow

I don't get it....

> 14 posters

>posts frog
ok. wow. ok. just... wow. ok. ok. wow. ok. just... ok.

ok. ok. just.. ok... wow.

so....this is... the intellect of Veeky Forums....

What did he mean by this?

sorry you had to find out this way

my diary, desu

Oh, okay... Just... Wow. How did it take over 2300 years for someone to figure this out?!?

wow. just... ok. ok. just.. wow. ok.. just... ok ok. ok. wow. ok.. just... ok. ok. ok. just...wow. just... ok wow. just... ok. ok. wow. ok. just... wow. ok. ok. wow. just... ok. ok. ok. just.. ok. wow. just... ok. ok. ok. wow. just... ok ok. wow. ok. just... wow. ok. ok. wow. ok. just... ok. ok. ok. just.. ok... wow.. wow. just... ok. ok. just.. wow. ok.. just... ok ok. ok. wow. ok.. just... ok. ok. ok. just...wow. just... ok wow. just... ok. ok

holy.... wow

JUST... ok.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM...oh yes my dear....Huuuuuh....firing my neurons indeed...is that....dare I say....hmmmmm...a constructive idea?......I seeeee....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....huuh....It really makes me think

.....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmm....ah yes...and also....a hint of....hmmm....I understand.....quite thoughtful my dear....huuuuh...but of yes...this will do nicely....hmmmmm.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and informative now....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAALLY

Oh yes...very good!....very well put and written....hmmmmm...is that a drop of political undertone in the post?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little look before I think my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of information my dear....ah yes....let me guess...society is ignorant?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for huuuuh.....I seeeeeeeee.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well as sexist......hmmm....that tone is quite noticeable....yes.....privileged and racist I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

MAAAAAAAKES ME THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNK Oh I was not expecting that…that little opinion my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me think through this little one…just one small look…..hmmmm…huh….hmmmmmmmmm…and yet…so strong…yes…the data….huuuh…hmmm….is that….huuuuuh….hmmm….I can almost see it my dear…..yes….just…really….a little more insight if you please…..hmmmmmmmmmmmm…ah yes I see it now….yes quite….hhmmmm…inspiring my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…huuuuh….the most intelligent one yet my dear….hmmmmmmmmmmmm….yes….

Probably talking about the allegory of the cave or something

really? alright.

>tfw I was the first wowposter
the fire rises

When I quit reading Plato through Nietzsche lens and as a sort of synthesis between Parmenides and Heraclitus, I started enjoying quite a lot more. Just sayin

Fucking underrated!!

>the fire rises
Settle down there sir sixes thrice