Is there any scientific reason why humans love living in cities?

Is there any scientific reason why humans love living in cities?

Because its much easier and more efficient for things like industry and business? How the fuck u gna get to work if you live in shit misdle of nowhere.

The reason humans love living in communities: makes life easier

The reason modern humans love living in huge communities: more opportunities to make tons of money.

i disagree with the first. city living seems to be lonelier.

(((Humans)))

I fucking hate my parents for this.
>be kid
>live in big cities like Paris, Madrid, Chicago, move often
>dumb buddhist vegan mom decides she wants to divorce my father and go live in the country in a town with 150 fucking inhabitants
>takes me and my brother
>spent my whole teenage years there
>had to go to the nearest college since still a minor, went to hick college in 80 000 hab city
>literally became autistic, was always the popular kid up to 8yo, didn't know how to talk to people after I left the city
>mfw everyone laughs when I tell them the name of my uni because they didn't even know there was a uni there
people in the city are literally playing life on easy mode.

You may think life is easy for all in a city. No, I'm 20 and still live with parents in a 2 bedroom apartment because my college costs are expensive and I need to save on a lot of shit. DESU it's real depressing. Also DESU I really wish I had lived in a sub-urban setting or even somewhere country just because it's kind of suffocating inside here.

Initially humans could only walk so everything had to be in walking distance. Humans want something -> that thing gets added within walking distance -> more humans move within walking distance because they want that thing. Suddenly you've run out of room and have to build vertically instead of horizontally. Now it's just about convenience avid saving time. Human interest attracts itself.

humans desire a variety of things

often they are easier to obtain in cities

>Is there any scientific reason...
Is the new "what's the evolutionary...."?

Quick access to food, water, work, help, and a variety of other people to choose from to procreate with

>Aesthetically?
Familiarity.
People like what it is familiar, specially if they adquired this during their critical period.

>Generally?
Cities are safer, duh.

People live in cities for work primarily, there is little benefit to a city other than the jobs available other than perhaps the anonymity factor. People love to meme about how living in nyc or sf is the shit but deep down every one knows it is is shit with some redeeming features.

I like cities because of the diversity and high standard of food. I used to live in a small town and It sucked balls, but now I'm living in London and its great. Its like every day is a new food adventure. Even when I travel I go to cities to experience food and density of art and architecture.

People who complain about cities are the people who cant afford to live in the nice areas and experience the high end produce. I understand some people might object to it being crowded and polluted, but in the vast majority of cities you can get on a train for an hour or two and escape to nature.

What was that rat/mouse utopia experiment where they tended to form communities rather than be distributed equally?

I think it's the same thing. Not accounting for industry, even if we had infinite resources, we would tend to form communities. We are just societal creatures.

So you blame ypur autism on the country?

Im guessing youre a rich fat student

Proximal availability of resources. Don't have to go far to find what you need

Entertainment

t. Porky Chubbins

Hello skinny skeletons.

Cities are shit suburbs is max comfy.

much more opportunities for jobs, wimminz, and entertainment