Do you like to eat quesadillas? How do you like them...

Do you like to eat quesadillas? How do you like them? How do you think quesadillas compare to other alternative sandwiches?

They're alright, but I'd rather have a american cheese sandwich with miracle whip

>reverse image search
>no duplicates of this image found
>mfw

One of my favorites. And just a regular old quesadilla. Cheddar and Monterey Jack maybe with some Valentines.
Obsessed

>Valentines
Valentinas

stop eating cheese, fatass.

you must be new
this user posts OC alot. then someone will do some faggoty posts and another. but OC is nice

PALPABLE
A
L
P
A
B
L
E

I like them but they're pretty unhealthy so I try to eat them infrequently. I like mine with either Mexican blend or queso fresco, a little queso dip to give it that extra something, cooked to a golden brown in a pan with just a little butter, and with a medium salsa to dip it in. I know some people swear by using a microwave, but I think it just doesn't compare to the flavor and crisp texture a hot pan imparts on the tortilla.

How have you got two files on your desktop with the same name?

everybody has the two desktop.ini files on their desktop (if windows)

just go to settings and check "show hidden files" if you want to see them

A very quick and easy and tasty snack (lazy as fuck meal). Just a bit of cheese, tapatio, butter and some tortillas.

Anyone who suggests using a microwave for anything other than heating up lunch at work should be shot anyhow.

I love them. If I sit here for a minute and think about it, I could probably recall the first time I ever had one. I had one from TACO BELL today for lunch.

>in b4 taco bell is bad hurr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Taco Bell has amazing quesadillas, some of the best in the world

Holy fuck that image scared the shit out of me. Those are WAY too cheesy.

I was given pic related as a gift ~10 years ago. I've never used it.

yes, I eat corn now because of diet but used to eat flour, alt sandwiches are better than mexican ones imo

10" tortilla, one scoop protein, one z creamy jalapeƱo, two scoops three cheese, steamed, folded, grilled, cut. Perfection.

>that paper plate

Please don't tell me you're the same person that made a sandwich thread yesterday

They're too scary

>one scoop protein
I fucking hate you pretentious dick holes

once again the "pretentious" buzzword is misused

he is

>OC
Retard.

Fuck off, pony faggot.

user for the love of god clean your monitor.

Cum streaks like hell.
I had a friend who was a jizz mopper and he had to use a 25% bleach solution to get the stuff off the glass.

it is OC, he always posts new shit. what do you think OC means. It's the same shit he is posting, but it is still his OC.

NO HOMO!

OC was a tv show

Brah get your weird ass toys out the picture, unless they are anime waifus then get that shit out!

It was called "the O.C." user geez. OC means oregano content since this in a cooking board.

Chimichanga master race reporting

Fuck you.

I like a chimmicherrychanga

I used to like FiM. Then the show lost its luster for me, but I didn't min the fandom. I generally feel that /mlp/ doesn't need to exist as a containment board, and I'd be okay with allowing ponies back on /co/, one of my main boards.

And then you faggots come along.

Veeky Forums is the only place on the internet where seeing ponies pisses me off, because (so far as I know) only Veeky Forums suffers at least one "stealth" pony thread a day. Sometimes four or six will be in the catalog at once, for fuck's sake.

>what do YOU know about fruit punch
>chimmycherrychangas, gais!
>oatmeal, are you crazy
>I'm pancake! I mean, awake!
>haybugers XD

You're making a moderate in the pony/no-pony debate hate you. To the point where if I could, I would literally murder you. And you're laughing now 'cause you trolled me kek kek kek. But one day, you'll mention that you made one of these threads to a friend, or I'll walk past just as you're posting one on your phone, and I swear to Christ I will beat you to death on the fucking spot.

lol k

you should check your discord messages user, its where people do all their sexual bullying

user, your anger is leaking. Maybe you shouldn't bottle it up so much?
Maybe some cinnamon nuts would cheer you up?

Sounds like you could use a jalapeno red velvet omelette cupcake

>make chili quesadilla the other day
>family thinks i'm crazy
>it was fucking delicious

What kind of chili?

Somebody get this hothead outta here before he fucking blows a fuse.

>al pastor pork
>pickled jalapenos

mmmm

>Those are WAY too cheesy.

Motherfucker! i live for this shit.

Oh shit, we got a badass over here.

The Mexican grilled cheese. Very good for any starving college student or anyone for that matter.

nigga who fucking cares lol

>microwaving quesadillas
You just reminded me of the gross quadruple stacked quesadillas my brother used to make in the microwave