Write something from your diary

Write something from your diary

Dear diary,
Today, op was a faggot.

I am the angel of death, the hour of purification is close at hand.

Dear diary. Today I had half a wank. About 2 hours in, I caught a glimpse of myself in my laptop screen, started thinking about how depressing my life was, went flaccid and couldn't get it up again.

Mother died today. Or maybe yesterday; I can't be sure

Dear diary. I'm going to commit suicide, again. I hope this time God won't stop me.

Mr God is not here right now.

So im pumping out my fustrations about life. The cycle continues.
Tomorrow i'll go to the doc. She will take my blood to see if i have some sort of malnutrition or something like that.
If not i'll be most likely declared depressed.
Also the revelation that i am somewhat a pleb.

Do it quick, he's not watching

Ah how folly of you, he again has raised his eye from the thousands of suffering people to solely watch you again.

He just winked. I think he means go for it.
I think he's got your back this time.

Outch, a bee just stung me. I think he means that you shouldn't do it afterall.
From my personal view i'd say don't do it.
We may meet again in a different ecci thread.

Hey dude, wanna see my sick picture that i made today?

Clean your window and I would actually enjoy that picture

What country is this?

oooh god i want to die sooo bad... such a sad, desolate, lonely, unsalvageable i feel i am..... not fair, NOT FAIR!!!!

It's at my fitness center, won't clean their dirty shit.
It looked so much better in reality. I was quite depressed at the point making it. It a slight reflection of myself.
Also the clear mountians in the back were so stunning. I would have liked to share that moment with someone.
Germany. I may make a thread one day. If allowed by the Veeky Forums mods.

>Whatever it was I did, the results began to look promising. [Name redacted] was soon breathing harder and kissing me more lustily than before. Perhaps it was because I was effectively cupping her pubis, the palm of my hand rubbing her clitoris as my finger prodded her G-spot. But it was only when I probed deeper, contrary to her instructions, that [name redacted] lost control. An ominous moan escaped her, and now, at last, her tongue slipped out to meet mine. It seemed my partner was all in favour of French kissing when on the brink of orgasm. Yet the kiss was all too brief, as shortly afterwards her head flew back and she came.

tl;dr - Anais Nin BTFO.

Anaïs is cute! CUTE!