Why is Arby's so god tier? Only place on the level of kino is White Castle

Why is Arby's so god tier? Only place on the level of kino is White Castle

Pic related, my beefy cheese dish delish

Looks like someone pulled out their guts threw up on them and then gave it to ya hope u left a tip

>Arby's
It's shit, senpai.

I went to an Arby's once...sorta looked like that, but minus the cheese and add some odd orange sauce shit...it was unedible...went straight into the garbage, and I never went back...
>tfw this was probably some 25 years ago...

SO
GROSS

>be OP
> see anons trashing arby's on another thread
>start pro arby's thread just for the hate posts
>gonna sleep well tonight

I used to work at Arby's.
The roast beef arrives to the store as a gelatinous block that is cooked until it solidifies into a block that gets sliced.

Their only merits are their roast beef, curly fries, and horsey sauce. I try to make my own horsey sauce, but I can't seem to get the right mayo to horseradish ratio.

Their food is god tier but they are so god damn expensive.

>Hi yes I'll take a number 12, small
>that will be $14. Would you like to add some CHEESE for you fries?
>h-how much will that cost?
>$2 more
>no thank you

WRONG, their chicken is better than beef

How fucking old are you that you remember fast food from 25 years ago and still complain about it on this tibetian knitting forum?

This, used to love their honey mustard chicken sandwich

I got over the roast beef fast after one of those

mix the horse radish with sour cream first, a fifty fifty blend then dilute with mayo to your taste preference

>my opinion is corrector than yours

lol wtf

I used to really like Arby's when I was 10 or 12. It was probably because most of the shit my mom made for dinner was out of a can or a box 99% of the time. I try it now and just can't even kind of enjoy it. I want to, cause nostalgia, but it's bad as fuck.

>>Realized mom can't/won't cook, make my own food. Is acceptable.
>>Make food for family, they accept it but it's not salty-preserved enough. Well hell.
>>Bust my nuts trying to make something that's just naturally delicious for the past 3 years, a la fresh vegetable soup (farmers market stuff, made nice and the right texture)
>>Family, including 120 pound 7-year-old, won't eat it. Fuck sake.
By the way, I don't suck at cooking and they enjoy my fatty, bullshit, Americanized stuff just fine.
)/

>kino

i fucking love arby's

fuck off pretentious faggots

Have you thought of calling social services on that poor 7 year old because that's abuse

i don't know anyone who eats arbys frequently, or is an "arby's fan".

Who the fuck eats arby's? how are they still in business? I only remember arbys being gross as fuck.

THIS
beef n cheddars are wonderful

>tfw going to a party tomorrow with arbys roast beef catered

Gosh that picture looks revolting, like my vagina after a big load of cum is shot in (white of course). Never saw the appeal of arbys...a beef sandwich, yuck, its not for me

Same here. Who the fuck eats there?