Why ppl like this guy? He sucked at life

Why ppl like this guy? He sucked at life.

>hated women
>hated liberals
>hated nonwhites
>hated semites
>hated homosexuals

He was the most redpilled philosopher ever. That's why people like him. They know he was right.

Enjoy the next 8 years

literally this

why hate women? How you can have sex, if u hate women?

None of that is true, and you would know that if you've read him

Because his work, not his life. What do you do in your free time? stalk people in facebook and judge them by that? Get a life.

Enjoying your Kaufmann version, college boy?

he didn't have sex.

why you think he sucked at life?

>died of sexually contracted syphilys
>"he didn't have sex"

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

OH man here we go again. Please read him instead of whoring out his name and mustache to confirm your biases.

he just fucked a prostitute onnce or twice.

He could'nt even get laid with that russian girl he loved.

/thread

I know several people that have read him in German, and I will too eventually.

You're wrong.

he was shy

Wrong.

>hated women

False.

>hated liberals

True.

>hated nonwhites

Not strictly true. Hated pretty much all non-Europeans, with the exception of Jews whom he believed should have bred with Europeans to create a higher form of man. Within Europe he hated Germans and the English.

>hated semites

False.

>hated homosexuals

From my own reading/research, I'd have to say probably. Bearing Nietzsche's conception of decadence in mind (that is, decay/weakening/senescence, rather than hedonism/etc), he probably wouldn't have had much time for homosexuality as, by definition, they cannot really lead anywhere or progress toward anything. They are an ever-present parasite upon society that he might have tolerated ("No thinker has
had the courage to measure the health of a society and of individuals by the number of parasites they can stand...")

On the other hand, he definitely had reservations about hedonism and the libertine lifestyle in general, which many homosexuals practically encapsulate nowadays.

He had brain cancer, not syphilys dumbass

Syphilys kills fast, it doesnt take a decade

He hated antisemitism, wich is currently the core of "redpill """"philosophy""""".
He doesn't belong to /pol/.

If you unironically use his name and the word red-pill in the same sentence then you are a lost cause.

>>hated women
Debatable, but he was no feminist for sure.

>hated liberals
Had you read him, you would know that anything that was German and patriotic was his mortal enemy. In Ecce Homo he spends 2 entire chapters complaining about what would then become the core of the Nazi ideology (and later on "redpill """""""""philosophy""""""""").

>hated semites
Factually wrong

>hated nonwhites
The only racist slanders in his books are directed towards German people.

tl;dr: you suck

He had no brain cancer, faggot.

Its more likley than syphilis, you cunt

>likely
Don't care about the likely. Don't even know about syphilis - even if he had syphilis, it's not what caused his symptoms. But you know very well he had no brain cancer.

>Had you read him, you would know that anything that was German and patriotic was his mortal enemy. In Ecce Homo he spends 2 entire chapters complaining about what would then become the core of the Nazi ideology (and later on "redpill """""""""philosophy""""""""").

That doesn't mean he liked liberalism, though.

He spends just as much time complaining about equality/progress/etc.

You can hate both.

Coincidentally, in one piece of correspondence, Nietzsche's friend refers to him as a 'radical aristocrat' - to which he responded in saying that it was pretty much the shrewdest observation ever made about him.

Nietzsche DESU would probably have liked the malice, admiration of strength and power, and hatred of leftist ressentiment in /pol/tards but have simply thought they were dumb.

Accurate.

He'd probably also have realized that beggars can't be choosers, and thrown his lot in with the dumbasses over those whom they oppose.

Yes, but I think Nietzsche would've been too iconoclastic even for /pol/tards. A lot of alt-rightists are surprisingly sentimental, support Christianity, nice white family life, etc., and Nietzsche would've blasted that too.

He's not a figure who really lends himself well to any unified cause, if you look at him unbiasedly. He's a thinker not for politicians and people but for artists and thinkers.

Also I think N. would have seen a lot of ressentiment in /pol/tards too, blaming women, Jews, blacks etc., for their own failings. N. is gloriously offensive because his concept of ressentiment applies to almost everyone, leftists, rightists, atheists, agnostics, and religious people alike.

>ressentiment in /pol/tards too, blaming women, Jews, blacks etc., for their own failings.

This is more Sartre's Bad Faith than Nietzsche's ressentiment, which is a little more nuanced.

/pol/tards wouldn't really fit because they first declare themselves to be good, and everything that does not align with them to be evil (Jews/Muslims/etc). Practically speaking, this is master morality.

Lefties, for example, declare white people/men/capitalists/etc to be evil, and therefore themselves to be good by comparison. This is slave morality - defining themselves in opposition to something first and foremost, rather than asserting something first and foremost.

>hated semites
Cosima Wagner (of all people) to keep it cool with the Jew hatred and not to go public with that because he'd break his neck if he ever did that. (source: KGB II 2, letter from 5th February 1870 to Nietzsche)
>hated nonwhites
What you say is wrong. Negroes were primals for him. (GM 2 7).
And of course he did not like liberals, lefties, or socalists of any kind.
Women and their contribution to literature were laughable for him (exceptions proving the rule, as he said in a note in 87-88).
It's time you idiots get schooled.
tldr you suck and you have no idea what you are talking about

Why would he consider 'primals' bad? He abhors rationalizing society as well as weakness-loving society.

'Primals' are neither.

Literally wrong on every single count. I have to ask what compels you to lie about and slander Nietzsche?

Had sex with prostitute during the war, that's how he got syphilis.

The reason he hated women is because the 3 or 4 women (if i recall) he truly loved didn't love him back. One of which was Wagner's wife.

But hating women wasn't exactly true. Doesn't write about hating women.

Neither did Schopenhauer, who sired illegitimate children and had numerous affairs, but wrote about women being different from men, which in leftist circles is equated to hatred.

>Professorship at age 23, showing how revered and connected he was
>best friends with Wagner, one of germanys biggest celebrities at the time

Nietzsche was socially successful.

Lol. Read bgae. He rips on englishmen so hard.

You're right, good distinction. I haven't read either in a while.

this. he chose to be an outcast.

Nietzsche said something about women knowing less about love because it is their vertu to be innocent about it. And because of this they don't know who they are/ what they want. In his opinion, it makes them more noble than men.

I feel like this is OK because of the history of many women who were religious. And because it is true that knowing about sex and love helps you know who you are / what you want from others, etc.

Women are different than men, culturally, but that doesn't mean one hates women.

(I wrote an approx. Other anons can correct this)

For sure. Just the way he writes makes you understand he was pretty confident about himself. I can imagine the persona.

Honestly?
I watched the Madoka Magica movie. Homura's struggle and becoming of the ubermensch was profound and beautiful. It inspired me to properly explore Nietzsche's ideas.

Was Nietzsche a determinist? His whole, will to power schtick seems to fall apart when you consider that strong wills and weak wills exist independent of themselves, that your will has no bearing on your will. I feel like this is too basic for him not to preempt especially since he read Schopp. Am I missing something here?

Terrible

>/pol/tards wouldn't really fit because they first declare themselves to be good,
good is a comparative term

your post makes no sense

any such definition compares itself against something else

A strong will is characteristic of the ubermensch, but one doesn't choose to be so. Rather, to misuse Sartre here, such a man is condemned to be free. Nietzsche redefines freedom.

>liberals wouldn't really fit because they first declare themselves to be good, and everything that does not align with them to be evil (Fascists/Whites/Rich/etc). Practically speaking, this is master morality.

>/pol/tards, for example, declare Jews/Globalists/Muslims to be evil, and therefore themselves to be good by comparison. This is slave morality, defining themselves in opposition to something first and foremost, rather than asserting something first and foremost.

Please don't post anymore.

Possibly the most pathetic thing I have ever read.

clearly haven't read Nietzsche

gay

fuck you too

to further elaborate beyond just calling you gay, you clearly haven't read Nietzsche either, or at least read him very superficially

I'm not that poster that you replied to btw, just agree with him

illiterately kill yourself pseud

>captcha: masjid just

May God ban you

>I'll not use ad hominem in the lame attempt to discredit your stance, but I'll use ad hominem instead

wew lad. You should go away as well.

keksimux maximus

for that user's sake I truly hope he was only pretending to be retarded

Thinking women and men are different is the same thing as hating women in the modern age.

he had syphilis, which became neurosyphilis. jesus, stop posting

You are naive, unintelligent, untalented, easily impressed. You're dull. You're slow. You're not worthy of anonymous association with me. Never reply to me again.

huh? sure, if we are in ideology.

More and more women are identifying themselves differently nowadays, which I think is great.

>More and more women are identifying themselves differently nowadays, which I think is great.