Veeky Forums community thread

Time for us co/ck/ suckers to get to know each other a little better.
I have too much glass. Anyone in denver need some glass cookware? I have these two i dont need.

I may have more. Gotta do some more digging.

I swear im not trying to rape anyone

No, seriously...

exactly what a rapist would say

Just rape things

Well I don't think Veeky Forums is the best place to sell (for even give away) anything if it requires meeting in person.

You could always arrange a meeting at the McDonald's no closer than 50 miles from either person's home where you drop off the glass cookware at a table closest to the bathroom (furthest from the counter) at exactly 13:05 and leave before the next person arrives at exactly 13:15. Or even don't leave - just step away from the cookware so that it can't be tracked to you. When the person comes in at 13:15 he/she will go directly to the table near the restroom and retrieve the cookware while you are either in another section of the restaurant (not visible to each other) or gone completely.

The whole exchange happens and you both keep your anonymity.

If you need to exchange funds, do it by means of an emailable gift card and both of you create a throwaway email account for the brief exchange.

Ah the patricians choice

more like glass cuckware

>I promise I won't kidnap you and eat your eyeballs

Nice try Hannibal.

Well obviously we would meet in a public place. I dont think it would be dangerous. Is someone really more vulnerable just because they were contacted online? Just dont go anywhere with them.

>Its really important no one knows where you live
You know, i can walk up to just about any house and know that someone lives there.

>local homosexual raped by local homosexual

Real Pyrex or GTFO

if everyone went with the intention of rape then there wouldn't be any problems

That's what my 14 year old sister said and now she's dead after being abducted with a gun in her lower back by a 50 something year old man who said he was a 15 year old boy online. They met at Walmart. He took her, raped her, killed her.

Anyone in NE Ohio here?

Milwaukee anyone?

I'm just curious, is Bromwell the only company to still make sifters in the USA? I'm not going to pay for a new one but maybe used.

Milwaukee here, apparently I am the beautiful people

Im not reccomending teenage girls meet people online.

>yous gonna get raped!
>not if i rape you first!

I found one that is pyrex. No lid unfortunatley.

But does it have rape?