Help! I have a BBQ to go to tomorrow and need an interesting side or desert to bring. Any suggestions?

Help! I have a BBQ to go to tomorrow and need an interesting side or desert to bring. Any suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/12287/lemonade-pie-iii/
youtube.com/watch?v=VV9NRJv0AhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lettuce with ranch dressing

dessert pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

desert pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot time zones existed briefly and started typing a reply about how you shouldn't have waited until 1AM the night before to start. Anyway, I'd probably just do something easy for a dessert like lemonade pie. Only four ingredients and it's hard to fuck up, great for summer shit. allrecipes.com/recipe/12287/lemonade-pie-iii/

No, you're right it is about 1am here I'm just a procrastinator. Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. I was actually originally gonna make a sour cream and raisin pie like my grandma used to make, but it wouldn't go over so we'll :(

bbq beans

Simply Sara's cole slaw

dessert pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strawberry Jello Poke Cake

Make macaroni salad.

Here's my recipe.

>not her macaroni salad
pleb

barbeque meatballs

Summer time = light and fruit-based desserts. A good and easy one is macerated strawberries. Just toss some sliced strawberries with sugar, oj, a bit of lemon juice, and maybe a splash of citrus liquor. It'll be worth eating in a matter of hours.

bring freezed watermelon

Ambrosia salad

The Gobi

just bake a box cake
everyone likes cake

If you want to go crazy with this then make your macerated berries and also bring a tray of sliced poundcake or angel's food cake (storebought will do if you are hopeless but at least cut it up and make a nice tray)

Whip some cream.
Really. Get out that kitchenaid mixer you never use and whip up some cream with a bit of confectioners sugar and a touch of vanilla. Look up a recipe if you gotta but this will impress people and it's so much better than storebrand foamy desert topping. Lay it all out on the buffet and watch people go nuts.

Flan

Half a package of coffee flavored hard candy

I'm going to a street party tomorrow
I'm making a pasta salad with chorizo, lemon zest, roasted peppers, quick pickled red onions and parsley.
I'm also hoping to make cupcakes filled with lemon curd and topped with lemon swiss meringue buttercream, but I might not get it done in time.

prepare a big ol' bowl of cocaine. you will be the hub of the partey.

Roasted corn salsa.

strawberry pretzel salad

youtube.com/watch?v=VV9NRJv0AhQ
You're welcome

>Sides
beans
macaroni salad
potato salad
cole slaw
mac & cheese
mashed potatoes
corn bread

>Desert
pies
cheesecakes
ambrosia salad
fruit salad
brownies
cupcakes
puddings

All of these sides are great

If you're going to go with a dessert though, make something like strawberry shortcake. It's easy and it's super refreshing in the summer

Cobbler my man.
Easy to make and one of the goat deserts when served with some vanilla ice cream.

Just get some cookies from the Italian bakery

>3 cups of mayo
Jesus fucking christ