ITT: most overrated foods

ITT: most overrated foods
pic very related

OP is a faggot

I don't care much for wings either. People call me crazy, but I just don't get the appeal.

Any steak that isn't welldone

FUCKING THIS

so little meat, fucking high calories and usually overpriced as hell. Fuck wings.

/thread

My wife's 3 kids happen to love chicken wings because they're so easy to make and taste delicious!

wings are dogshit

muh gristle
muh 2 bites of meat slathered in sauce

Your mother thinks you're dogshit and wish she would have aborted your pathetic ass

im going to chinese buffet by myself tomorrow? is that lame or should i just suck it up

muh saucy fingres
>not eating boneless wings only

>boneless wings
enjoy heart attacks
basically like eating balls of salt

>implying standard wings aren't balls of salt but with bones in them

I didnt realize chickens were made of salt

you mean chicken nuggets

It's shit

the only thing salty about the wings are the sauce. regular wings have the same amount of salt as regular chicken does, which is pretty much none

Non-fast food burgers. They try to be fancy when really it's all the same shit

I know you're meming, but filet mignon is a shit tier steak. The fucking thing is only good in a wellington.

Just kill yourself my dude
(CNN pls no bully)

I hate this board so much

>Just cuck my shit up senpai

This, I dated a girl that I would take out to pretty fancy places and this bitch would always order well done burgers if the sold burgers.

Thats been a learning experience for me, any half way decent place you go to eat with another adult and they order a burger and fries, distance yourself as far away from them afterwards.

Try /tv/ sometime sweetie

Lol

Anything deep fried is overrated by definition.

Hes right though. Unless you're going to smoke them, why bother at all?

wings are very overrated, I have yet to find one person that can actually eat a wing like furious pete does; everyone just picks the meat off they deme worthy of eating while pete and the la beast just eat everything off of the bone in one bite.

Nice get

but /tv/ is better than Veeky Forums.
tell me about it
it's gotten so bad

you don't even know the definition of half of these words

at lunch a lot of people dine solo but it is kind of weird to be solo at supper time

Depp fried food is shit in general so you can't even underrate it. Anything other than "it's shit" is overrated.

this

cant think of any non fast food burgers that i enjoy more than a wendys burger.

fucking this. Im tired of this raw meat meme.

I remember adding my own mesquite barbecue sauce to some frozen raw chicken wings, and having them come out nice and crispy. It was 3.49 for 5lbs of ice-glazed chicken wings, and 1.50 for the bottle of sauce.
Wings are just like ribs: Overpriced and overrated shitty parts of the animal

People don't eat chicken wings because "so very good", people eat it because it's incredibly cheap and doesn't taste all too bad.
Overrated would be shit like caviar.

Wings in a restaurant: fuck no, too expensive.

Wings at home, when I make them myself: Super cheap, tastes great, all about it.

For overrated: creme brulee. I've made to many of those disgusting burnt egg pies in my career to have anything but disdain for them. Also, 9 out of 10 bread puddings. Unless I know someone who works in the restaurant or bakery that's making it, I won't eat it, because generally it is a way to sell rubes leftovers and garbage for ten dollars.

Sorry buddy, you have garbage taste.

about eating raw meat like neanderthals or sushi

Local food in general. Its always greasy sloppy runny shit like pizza hut but 2x the price. Ill stick with pjs or dommys faggots, and no amount of food autism will change that

>fried/baked/however chicken with literally any sauce or rub you could imagine
How could this possibly be over or underrated? Unless you're autistic/vegan/both, there's absolutely zero chance that you couldn't find wings that blow your mind.

>he thinks he's fancy because his mom makes him use a fork for his saucy tendies

How boring is the area you live in to where you can't find places like this for an unpretentious but still not McDonalds-tier burger? Old burger joints are usually cheaper than fast food for fuck's sake.

Awful, I mean someone can go eat wings all they like, but to me they're just far too fiddly for far too little actual meat.

Makes basically anyone eating them look like a five year old.

>My wife's 3 kids
You gigantic pathetic cuck

Unless they broke af and it's the cheapest thing, otherwise yes i agree

You must have really shit local food, I have a bbq place, pizza place and Mexican place all close to me and everyone I take there loves them.

It's shit I agree

PANCAKES
A
N
C
A
K
E
S

fucking truffles
"diamond of the kitchen" my ass. just because it's rare doesn't mean it won't taste like shit

THIS

holy fuck they are overrated. Plus they make you feel like total shit after you eat them

>Buy a deep fat fryer
>Invite friend and brother over
>Making hot wings and fried zucchini
>Friend decides he's doing a keto diet and doesn't want breading, will pout like a bitch if I don't separate the wings
>Made his with Habanero sauce
>Was going to make mine and brother's with Frank's because I can't handle super spicy
>Brother wants Habanero sauce, but ran out of butter and can't make third batch of sauce
>Ate it with Habanero sauce, tasted good, but only ate 6 wings because too spicy, became miserable.
>Gave brother leftovers
>They didn't help clean and left

Still haven't cleaned the fryer, it's a bitch to clean the baskets.

Why do burgers nowadays require you to unhinge your jaw to be able to eat them? I fucking hate this tall burger meme

unless you get the rare "wing" that's actually got more meat than bone/cartilage.
breast/leg is still WAY better though

In N out has cheap prices and consistently good burgers.