Do you ever avoid ordering certain foods from a restaurant because you don't want to burden the restaurant?

Do you ever avoid ordering certain foods from a restaurant because you don't want to burden the restaurant?

Some items can be tedious for some restaurants to make when it's super busy .

I bet you pee on the side of the toilet to reduce noise and not splash. You're a fucking faggot.

If I pop into a restaurant and it's near closing time, I won't ask them to start grilling or roasting something. I'll order something quick. Otherwise, I can't think of another reason why I wouldn't.

ITT: beta eurotrash

-I avoid going to a restaurant if they are super busy so that the restaurant has less of a workload to deal with.
-I always order an item without making any adjustments so there's no confusion in the kitchen
-I look up AMA's of restaurant workers to see which foods are the most annoying to make in a rush and I avoid ordering those foods to make the staff's job easier

Never order soft serve of any kind because employees are lazy fucks and those things get nasty if not cleaned frequently.

If it's fast food or if the restaurant is busy avoid milkshakes. I understand it can be difficult to be making milkshakes and giving it out to the customer on time while dealing with tons of other orders.

A lot of people go to fast food restaurants during 9pm-3am

Please stop ordering potatoes, wraps, and salads from Wendy's. I've already got 10 sandwiches to make, so I don't need your bullshit disrupting my flow. Also, if you get the trex burger I will use the oldest patties and stuff. Fucking 9 patty meme burger.

Never. If a restaurant is open for business I assume that they are capable of handling my order.

> I don't eat out during rush periods, because I want my food at a reasonable time, not to have to shout at the wait staff to be heard over noisy fucks, and to eat in peace.
> I order what I actually want, and just ask for stuff removed/left out if I don't want it on there, instead of having a list of things to change
> If I'm in a hurry, I don't order stuff that takes ages to prepare

>Do you ever avoid ordering certain foods from a restaurant because you don't want to burden the restaurant?
No, why even go to a restaurant if this is how you are going to act?

You're a faggot if you don't do this. Pissing directly into the water splashes pee over the seat, on the floor and anything else adjacent, you vile fuck.

>I will use the oldest patties and stuff
You guys just keep around old patties for people you are mad at?

I don't go to restaurants at all so as not to burden them.

If I go to a coffee shop and they are busy, I'll usually avoid ordering food. A proper sit down restaurant though I figure anything is game.

I don't give tips to avoid weighting down the waiters.

Yes, also I always bring my wife with me so the workers can take turns fucking her during their break. Wouldn't want anyone getting lonely or jealous, you know?

That doesn't make any difference in the US. We wear our feces, urine and blood caked outdoor shoes in the house. What's a few more drops of our own urine matter?

Fuck them.

Of something's too tedious to make, don't put it on your fucking menu.

I go out of my way to order whatever's the most complicated to make. Fucking assholes have to go wake up their nonna when I roll in, to ask her how the fuck they're even supposed to prepare whatever garbage I order because they haven't made it in 20 years and don't remember the family recipe.

Sometimes if I want extra gherkins on my big Mac I just order another cheese burger and take the gherkins out and put them on my big Mac then throw away the rest of the cheese burger so as not to disrupt the McDonald's production line.

Protip: you always get the oldest patties no matter what you order, because those are the ones that need to move the soonest.

I get into trouble for trying to enter the back of the kitchen to wash my own dishes after eating at a restaurant.

Not on the night shift. Sometimes we get 20-30 minutes without anyone coming in and I'll throw those patties out for the newer ones. They get overdone and dry if they're left on the heating thing for too long.

Extra pickles is no big deal, man. Just takes like 2 more seconds. The worst that might happen is that they forget, and if you don't complain, nothing happens anyway.

I don't order mojitos from bartenders because they're a pain in the ass. Same with specialty drinks if it's really busy. Not that I drink either of those things regularly.

When it comes to food, I pretty much order whatever is on the menu, unless it's late night and I know the cook is shit at a particular thing.

thats why u cant have nice things and live in a 3rd world shithole

or just get it at a place that gives a shit like Dairy Queen

I'm going to piss loud and clearly. I'll invite you in after, a nice frothy piss, like a root beer float.

Employee laziness is universal

Yes but not because I dont want to burden the restaurant workers but I dont want them thinking 'fuck that guy' and shitting in my order.

The fuck? No. If it's on the menu, the chef and the chef's staff should be prepared to make it as many times as they have ingredients for.
You sound like you probably don't ask for refills for drinks because you're afraid to burden wait staff. Have some fucking sense of self worth, man.

Depends on how staffed the place is and what their equipment is like. Some kitchens are more equipped to handle large orders than other kitchens of the same restaurant.

no, if they put it on the menu they should be able to take on the task.
if it takes a bit longer than usually due to being packed or some shit, that's fine, or just let someone know and they'll prolly order something else.

Fuck no. When I go to Arby's I make sure to order the jalapeno poppers because I know they don't have those ready and they have to drop those into the fryer just for me.

>open for 6 more minutes
>people come in and order pizzas
>give no fucks because now I am getting payed overtime

first of all youre a faggot,
second i guess your punishment is you have to work at wendys.

Now fuck off and make me a burger wendyboi

in Australia that would be dumb, their registers are set up to add/remove items so that kitchen staff will know. All you're doing is wasting food because you think you're cool go fuck yourself.

Not really, my orders are simple but I do have a universal rule of not going to a place within the 20 minutes before they close. I work retail I know the hellish nightmare that is a customer walking in within the last 2 minutes and taking their sweet time getting their bullshit. You're tired, sweaty, and angry, you want to get home and I will respect that.

t. Filthy NEET

I once ordered a White Russian at a bar during the day (outside facing bar in college down that made good food) and the bartender found out they ran out of milk/cream. So she walked down the street to a mom and pop coffee shop to ask for milk. They gave her some of their homemade coffee creamer. Best fucking White Russian I ever had.

My bartender walked down the fucking street to one of their business neighbors, I think a bartender not wanting to make a mojito is just laziness.

Also, tried the coffee at the coffee shop after that, good shit.

This only makes sense if you don't want your order to take longer than necessary

why do americans not take their shoes off? it's the strangest thing

Because our country sells comfortable shoes

the most comfortable shoes I've owned were italian

the finest american shoes are like battleships. they may seem "durable" and "comfy" if you've only seen cheap american shoes, but your eyes will be opened if you renounce this "support american manufacturing" nonsense. we all know what people mean by this and it's not really the economy. the economy is based on innovation, not centuries-old tech

"goodyear is best" is a bad meme that needs to die

When I shit in their toilets I don't flush so it saves them money on their water bill

better yet just shit on the floor and then push it behind the toilet with your sandals so no one notices.