Girlfriend cheated on me 4 days ago

>girlfriend cheated on me 4 days ago
>proceed to eat 3,000 calories per day while playing videogames
>already feel the jiggles

you'd think i would be doing better but ive been up all night and had a pizza

im pretty skinny but my fitness pal says if I continue this for 5 weeks i'll gain 20 pounds

fuck sakes help

how to self-control help help helpn helpenje

i feel sick help

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/content/is-stronglifts-5x5-the-right-training-program-for-you.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

embrace it cu/ck/

>not turning into a raging alcoholic to bury your sorrows

Go get a bottle of whiskey and drink that mofo till it's gone, then repeat

asdf

I'm actually planning on doing that tonight since it's 6:41 am and I haven't slept.. just been up eating and I called her like 14 times.

.........help

i know it's stupid to go back to a cheater but im fucking sad bros

>calling your cheating whore of a gf
It's time to embrace your wifes son.

eat her

Have some fucking self respect.

>falling for the 3D meme

you deserve it faggotron

she didn't really cheat but had the intention 'of' cheating.....

im drinking green tea hoping it'll melt the fat away hahahhaa

>over eater gamer with no self control
golly gee, I wonder why your relationships are a failure

eh ik tell it like it is.. i don't care bro

i know im pathetic

Keep eating those 3000 and start lifting

bodybuilding.com/content/is-stronglifts-5x5-the-right-training-program-for-you.html

Yeah this m8

Always remember when you take her back, you will taste his load when you kiss her. Oh, and his cock was bigger too.

The seed of betrayal is already planted then.

That's almost worse in a way, like it was premeditated and not a drunken fling. I would leave my wife without a second thought if she cheated. Happened to me once with a girlfriend in college and I was so sad but I stayed with her and then she broke up with me like a month later, fucked me up for years.

It sucks bro, but end it and move on. You're only putting yourself in a worse situation by wanting to stay with her. You need to worry about you.

Speaking from experience, you should end it with a girl as soon as she even thinks about betraying you. The fact that you're upset about it means you're better than her.

My brother once got cheated on by a dumb whore, he went back like a beta cuck and then she proceeded to cheat on him again lol. He deserved it. Even after ALL THAT he's still friends with her for some reason.

What the fuck. Find someone else to call or vent to man. I know those break up feels and it can turn you pretty beta but if she cheated on you then that's it man. Game over full stop.

Have some respect for yourself. Do not talk to her again. Fucks sake

There is no turning back unless you want to hate yourself much more in the long run. This is over. Done.

Now get a hold of yourself. It's just a fucking woman.

Get a new mindset. Self-growth is the key.

You are on Veeky Forums you already should know how to cook healthy and take care of your nutrition.

Go to Veeky Forums and read the sticky, get to lifting and running.

Start mindfulness and keeping a journal.

Things will get better man, hang in there.