Things that make you go REEEEEEEEE Veeky Forums edition

Things that make you go REEEEEEEEE Veeky Forums edition

Fuck off normie.
You're not fitting in.

Normies who claim to LOVE food. Most of the normies I meet say they eat everything but they have never tried cashew based vegan cheese or they ate a stale apple and claim vegan food is bland.

Thankfully for you user I won't eat everything.... Cashew vegan cheese sounds like a rollercoaster of fun though

Autism

Ketchup on hot dogs
Sugar in tea or coffee
Not eating ice cream with a fork

>And for you and your family, our guide how to fit in Veeky Forums.

Keep autism in /pol/ faggot.

back to /pol/ you go

Anything vegan / vegetarian. Fuckin homos.

And pretentious food just gimme my food and let me eat I don't need a fucking leaf on top that I'm not gonna eat just so it looks good

>How do you fit in on Veeky Forums?
>It seems like one of the best communities so far

Veeky Forums is honestly one of the shittier boards I frequent. Even Veeky Forums and /co/ shitpost less.

Comics and games

What are you 12?

I'm a normal guy just looking to chat to people about food, Veeky Forums is an outstanding community

I only have one compliant about this place, but too shy to actually say it since some people might be hurt

>Even Veeky Forums and /co/

Funny, the two boards you hate most have suffered from /pol/ the most.

State your complaint.

I actually like those boards significantly more than Veeky Forums, I just assumed they were generally looked down upon by other boards. While they have their own equivalents of McChicken threads and "Do _____ really eat _____?" threads, as well as more than their fair share of /pol/ invasions, they consistently have generals where anons talk in-depth about the subjects of their respective boards in a constructive and casual manner. For examples, there's the How's Your Webcomic thread on /co/ where multiple artists offer critique and advice for people who want to make a webcomic, while posting their own work for critique as well. This thread is a constant presence on the board that gets remade every time the image limit is hit, which is multiple times a week usually. In Veeky Forums, they have the Wordlbuilding General thread, with a similar goal in that anons offer critique and advice for those who want to build settings for their RPGs. Both of these threads offer links to online resources in the OP.

Veeky Forums doesn't have that. There's never a Work on Your Technique thread with links to tutorial videos and anons offering advice to one another. We don't have posts where people attempt recipes to the best of their ability and other anons try to help them improve. We don't even have a sticky. It's just "What food is literally the most numale cuck food?" over and over again. If I didn't like reading the occasional cookalong that slogs through the shitposts, and sometimes posting cookalongs myself, I probably wouldn't even come here.

>restaurants that only serve craft beer

no i do not want an oatmeal citrus wheat ale i want a yuengling bitch

It's honestly the lack of moderation on Veeky Forums that results in it being so awful. I report flamebait threads all the time and they never get deleted. Hilariously enough, though, I got banned almost immediately after posting an inappropriate image. So it's not to say Veeky Forums doesn't HAVE mods, they just happen to be lazy as all fuck.

>Just showed up to my sis's for a BBQ
>Running late bc of work
>"Hey sis, where are the burgers?"
>"We just threw them in the fridge 5 minutes ago, they're still hot. Bottom drawer."
Literally loosely wrapped plate of burgers sitting on top of a package of raw chicken

bring back turkey twizzlers REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

u wot m8

>Vegetarian Sushi

will fucking kill you m8

Rice is generally considered to be vegetarian.
Retard.

>fishless sushi
>fishless raw fish
that ain't sushi
that's some rice and veggies

Raw fish is sashimi you retard.
Sushi is vinegard rice prepared such that it can be eaten by hand.

>i win because semantics

Not even him but semantics always win. Go back to school, faggot.

>semantics always win

It's not semantics, you're outright wrong.

You might as well be saying a true chicken tendie is bone-in pork ribs.

tl;dr

Except pork ribs aren't generally marketed as chicken tendies

You buy sushi though without any qualifier and you're going to be getting fish on rice blocks 95% of the time though, not just rice.

You do realize him correcting your semantic falsity is a refutation, right?

but it's not a smug anime face, which means I still win

Sushi is literally never marketed as just raw fish, either. Hence the comparison.

The most famous kind of sushi amongst ignorant white people is the california roll, which has /cooked/ fish and avocado.

Speaking hypothetically, if I managed to dox one of the mods of this board because he posted anonymously but accidentally outed himself in a way that no one els caught, what should I do with said info to perhaps motivate him to do a better job?

I don't think outing the mods is really going to make for better modding. As far as I can see there's no consistent level of moderation between them, where one mod thinks a thread is ok and another thinks it's an abomination. How can you enforce effective policing when people can't agree?