"Hey, look everyone, user finally showed! Gosh it's been so long! Are you a published author yet, like us?"

>"Hey, look everyone, user finally showed! Gosh it's been so long! Are you a published author yet, like us?"

How do you react Veeky Forums?

>How do you react Veeky Forums?
Sure. Where's the fucking vodka?

>the annual starbucks employee conference

>he doesn't recognize the voices of his generation

>implying any of them are pretty enough to work at starbucks

sure are a lot of roastie sluts here tonight, I might consider fucking one of them later if drunk

Why are these people so off-putting to me?

Looks like a bunch of beta numale leftist cucks.

I sieg heil and turn 1488 degrees and walk out.

I do what I do at every house party. Get wasted, fall asleep at midnight, wake up at 4 in the morning, clean the house, grab the fullest bottle of high percent alcohol I can find and leave.

Because you aren't a published author, and you feel resentment towards them because they are household names in the literary world.

you sound lame

I am lame. I also like sleeping when I'm tired. Arguably, it's my favorite thing.

>American authors
where's the vodka so I can drink myself into the drunken stupor necessary to talk to these people on an equal level

I'd invite him to my party desu

You can tell by the picture that those girls are starving for an actual masculine presence they can hold on to, but all they have are man-children with erectile dysfunction.

Turning 1488 degrees would just be 44 degrees to the left or right dumbass

well yeah I wouldn't not invite him to my party, i never mean to imply that/ for god's sake he cleans my house for me. I would invite him over now the place is a sty.

If only they had REAL men like you and me, then we could truly satisfy them in a way that these numale cucks never could

You don't even need to be a Chad or anything though, just grab 'em by the pussy (metaphorically speaking, of course) and show some ambition in life and they are all over you.

(OP)
4th from the left
Next is 6th from the left but maybe it's just how her head is tilted and she has that seductive look, she has a pretty plainlooking body
Then all the way on the left
Then the first on the right
Then theres the one fifth from the right or 3rd from the left, both about the same to be honest

The one to the viewer's right of the 4th from the left, or 5th you could say except you can't see half her face, her you can't really judge

The one on the left looks good from a distance but kind of like a dyke when you look closer

yeah right alt-right faggot, they need Blacked.

Hard to argue with this desu