After Brexit and with Trump's promise of a swift trade deal are we likely to see more of this in the UK?

After Brexit and with Trump's promise of a swift trade deal are we likely to see more of this in the UK?

no
the people who voted for theresa may and like trump in the uk aren't the same people either doing their own shopping or have enough money to spend on overpriced american goods

it's all either rich racists or poor racists and neither of them are buying count chocula

You know what the UK needs? A Home Depot. Those cucks can't even buy a hammer.

>trump
>follow through on promises

pick one

m8 we'd need to pass the required laws enabling us to obtain permits to enter home depot first

>/pol/ fag comes to a cooking board and literally can only talk about politics and junk food
My man don't you have anything better to do on a Sautrday

Oh hai
2 more on the way to secure sanity in the land for the next 30 years.
wew, laddy

>baking soda in the Murican section
Do yuroes use something else for leavening?

sharia law wills it

>sharia law
You mean sharia.

Nope, he probably meant sharia.

NOPE

Britcu/ck/s will go back to jellied eels and tripes coated in salt and vinegar. SAD!

I have never posted on /pol/.
That said, I don't know he youguysvare so scared, it's just a bunch of edgy kids and old farts venting their ignorance.

>edgy kids and old farts venting their ignorance.
>helped get the most powerful person in the world elected
What does that make everyone else?

Wow, our junk food is twice as expensive over there. Why would anyone buy that shit at those prices?

spot the bearded eu faggot

>skippy's and fucking blended pb/jelly
I shed a tear for you ignorant Yuropoors.

what's the matter, forgot to pick up your copy of the daily sun today m8?

>I don't know he youguysvare so scared
Far from it. When I browse Veeky Forums I would rather not hear about politics, especially given that there are entire boards devoted to discussing politics or international relations. I would be just as annoyed if /mlp/ was posting pony pictures or /tv/ was baneposting in every thread.

What's with Europeans and fucking Hostess.
I know the twinky is iconic and all but Hostess is a shit brand that doesn't sell very well at all. Little Debbie snacks are much more popular in America but It's always Hostess products I see in these type of pictures.

You said it yourself. Brand recognition, not actual popularity.

>helped get the most powerful person in the world elected
/pol/tards actually believe this.
/pol/ and Veeky Forums are completely insignificant in terms of the internet.
Reddit is another story, this is where the memes are generated.

Tripe is the plural form of tripe